Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar T JYour feedback matters!
Dear sir /ma'am .My father is diabetes patient so I want to know while testing of blood sugar in morning (fasting) by accu-chek meter it's shows normal (102 mg/dl) .But 2 hours after the start of meal it exceeds 300 mg/dl ,even my father takes regular medicine.
I am having loose motion, bad stool and gastric problems since last 1week. I took metrogyl 400mg but no improvement. Please reply me back with a quick remedy.
I get pain in my eyes and in my head when I hav less sleep or sometimes normally. I dont know why is that happening. Please give me solution.
Dear sir I am 26 year old man I have problem premature emasculation. Within 1 min it will done pls suggest to long time I will do to satisfy my partner.
Hello doctor Yesterday I participated in sex without condom 2 times at night I had a small cut on my penis I'm getting worried for hiv.
My wife isn't well. She has really bad cough now and always keeps coughing. I ask her not to smoke but she refuses and smokes. Is there anyway to reduce the effects of smoking while not quiting smoking? Pls suggest some ways to cure her cough without any medicine, only through natural way.
I am 26 yrs old Male having sweat problem to much. I can't keep up with normal temperature I needs fan or cooler to avoid the sweating. Please suggest.
I have reduced my penis sensitivity. I want to be back to normal please help. How many days will it take to recover ? What can I do I us to watch porn and masturbate very day ! Now I stopped ? I am 19 years old too early for this issue.
Respected sir, 2 days back my friend met with one lady for sexually but not internally only out side body his penis not touch any type of body part of the lady. Is there any chance to come any type of STD problems. Please kindly tell good support advise.
The human body is designed to process foods with the help of fiber. The benefit of fibers is being recognized widely, and people are being advised to increase the fiber content in their food. On an average our body requires 25 to 30 g of fiber per day.
The body requires two types of fibers, soluble and insoluble. The soluble ones absorb water during digestion, contribute to stool bulk, and are believed to reduce cholesterol levels. Fruits, vegetables, legumes, oats, and barley are good sources of soluble fibers.
The insoluble ones are required for good movement of food through the intestines. These are also found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains like wheat, rice, barley, oats, etc. It takes a little planning to ensure your food is fibrous, but the benefits are a lot and long lasting.
Follow some of the following simple steps and you will see them for yourself:
- Vegetables: On a lighter note, make sure each meal of yours is as colorful as possible. Include good amount of carrots, radish, greens, legumes, tomatoes, cabbage, and any other vegetable that you like in each meal. This ensures that you get all the fiber and nutrients that you want in a meal. Baked, boiled, raw choose any form, that you like.
- Fruits: It is advisable to eat a raw fruit as compared to having its juice. The fiber content gets reduced when you convert it to a juice. Try not to discard the peel, unless it is not edible at all, pineapple or jackfruit for example. Fruits, along with vegetables, form the most natural and best source of fiber. About 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day will get you all the fiber you need for a day that is 25 to 30 g per day. Berries, pears, prunes, figs, apples, oranges, apples, pears, mangoes, pineapples - take your pick.
- Whole grains: Whether you are picking up bread, noodles, cookies, or a packet of pasta, make sure they are made of whole grains and not refined flour. Include one cereal in your breakfast. Oats, barley, wheat germ powder, flax seeds can all be good sources of fiber. Replace white rice with brown rice to get more fiber.
- Legumes: Incorporate fiber rich legumes in your daily meal, such as beans, lentils, peas or puree them for interesting dips. Adding legumes help you with the required amount of fiber intake for your body along with regular and smooth bowel movements.
- Water: Though not a direct contributor to fiber, increasing the water intake makes the fiber from the above mentioned foods more effective. It promotes better food passage through the intestines and contributes to better stool. It also reduces the bloated feeling that you get with increased fiber.
Try to gradually make these small changes to your diet and you will see the benefits almost immediately. Try including more fibrous foods to also prolong your hunger pangs, breakfast being the best way to start.