Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar T JYour feedback matters!
Hi actually my problem is about my penis is smaller in size length and width before erection it's look like baby's penis before erection and size and length after a erection length of penis is ok but width is small I am 30 years old coming next year I am getting married so please suggest the solution for increase the size and width of my penis please plz.
I am diabetic for last 3 years and taking jalra m 50/500, mostly my sugar level is controlled by this, but does I have to remain on this medicine for life long, could I do something to get rid of the medicine
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should I done?
There is problem from last 2 days Whenever I pee there is burning sensation and in the morning when I wake up I see there is some yellow discharge from penis.
My son is 1 year old. He is suffering from loose motion for the past three days and there is no improvement in his health yet. He does Potty around 10 times a day. He is on fluid diet and no milk or milk product is given to him. He drinks more than 1 litre of ORS and a litre of water too. please help us out how soon can he get well.
I am getting sleep always in the class and feel that I am getting very sleepy if there is any thing to avoid this.
Hello Sir/Mam, I am 16 years old boy. I just want to know that how many times it is normal to masturbate in a month for a teenage boy like me?
I have acidity problem from last 3 year. Heart burn also burn in chest. feeling all day weakness food not proper digest. Also problem of loose motion in every week. I have also depression problem. All day feeling uncomfortable. This problem is last 3 year.
I am felling head ache for last two days and my stomach is also paining a lot and I am unable to fast during the month of Ramzan tell me what to do?
I have fever about six days. I went to doctor, he told me about dengue. please tell me about dengue fever. please advice me, what precautions be taken to.
Sugar level in blood increase, more than 200 Also high blood pressure problem Please suggest natural foods to control bp & sugar in blood.
In my chest left side bottom I got pain for last two days. Still it s not cured what it may be whether I need to consul doctor, pain.
Getting mild tingling sensation for sometime on the left side of lips. Not going away. What could it be ?
I am having neck pain while rotating my head, feel stiffness and and pain in jaw sometime. I am feeling this problem from last 2 month. It is more tough in morning time.
I am 36 year old 5 feet 8 inch weight 112 kh I am suffering from low penis erection no tightness in penis my penis size small please what van I do if any medicine or best doctor suggest me.
Hi I underwent a umbilical hernia one month before, surgery through laprascop , now I am perfect, I want to do yoga like kapalpathi & anulonng vilong, what I do this yoga? after that any problem this issue, please advise me what to do?
I have a hge cyst on my left ovary of 3.5 cm. Can it go away with medicines or do I need to operate it? I am 19 years old.
My ear blocked due to air pressure in flight. Since Tuesday night I am unable hear properly. Please advise. Let me know if I need to use any medicine or exercise for getting my hearing power back. Regards Madhusudan.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.