Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep Kumar
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Spine Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
Pain in back from last 5-6months. Numbness. L1-S1 dislocation of disc. Medication: Gabapin400 & tizan Doctor has recommended me for'root block sleeve so should I go for this or not? If yes then is there any further complications or side effects in future? Otherwise what should I do?
Hi doctor I am having neck, shoulder, upper arm, upper chest pain and burning sensation over upper arm and left ribs from 10 months. so, what to do?
I am 20 years old. I have been taking medicine for clinical depression/anxiety for about 4 years till date. Now I get frequent shakes and tremors in my legs and arms same as the shivering in winter. What shall I do?
Hi, stem cell therapy? What exactly is stem cell therapy and has that helped patients with MS? I have been diagnosed recently and undergoing treatment. Would like to know more about stem cell therapy.
I am 46 years old male. My weight is 91 kgs and my height is 5ft 11 inches. Over the past 16 years I have suffered from hyperacidity (heartburn) and sleep apnea (snoring). But somebody suggested me to have antacid pills like pantocid. I started taking them since 2004 until 5-6 years back when I limited them to 1-2 tabs a week because of my knee problem. In due course I took to a habbit of 4-5 sachets of rajnigandha sadha paan masaala per day as a stimulant to stay alert during the day. And lately replaced (about 1.5 yrs now) it with sweety pan supaari (15-20 sachets a day). Though having supaari has brought tremendous relief to acidity (now I only take pantocid a tab a week) and also snoring but ever since made urinate quite often during the night. Whenever I try to sleep (even during the day) I get a full bladder feeling frequently and get a disturbed or no sleep (virtually) because of it. I have got my blood sugar checked 2-3 times but they were normal. Sometimes I sweat during the sleep for initial hours. I have a low heamoglobin count 8-10 (varying depending upon the efforts to grow them back). I also have the high tri-glycerides level but my good-bad cholestrol ratio is under control. I try to have omega3 capsules (amway) 2 times a week to counter the cholestrol. I am a regular weekend (fri-sun) alcohol drinker (90 to 150 mls during the drinking day). Currently worried about my sleepless nights due to irritating urine bouts. I got a ultrsound done in feb 14 to check if I have any enlarged prostate but it came out to be -ve with all vital organs working fine. Please suggest what to do.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.