Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep KumarYour feedback matters!
I am Sankar Srinivasan, age 48. I was affected by epilepsy in my childhood. Had phenytoin sodium tablet. Now reducing dose. My problem is, teeth enamel is damaging in 5 teeth's. Already extracted 3 teeth. I want to save my teeth's. Please kindly guide me Sankar Srinivasan.
Dear Dr. my 4 teeth were effected by germs so I get pain early morning while brush and also get blood from teeth so what to do.
I have fat on my lower jaws and it is more in left side so my face is not looking so good how to reduce fat please help me.
Sir, I have been suffering from tooth pain at last two teethsat downward side of left side, consecutively I am also feeling pain in my left ear, plzz help me.
Dear doctor, I am 51 years old I am suffering from tonge (pundlu) and I could not eat or drink any thing due to that medical shop person gave reboflavan tab but not cured till now, this is third day pls advise any good medicine.
Is that any connection between tooth infection and heart And If we remove the tooth in small age It will come again or not?
I am 62 year old my teeth was very paining leave take antibiotic but it not give me a relief please give me a advices for this I will be waiting for the advice.
I am 72 years and Type II diabetic.Two main teeth from both sides of my bottom mouth were removed because they were moving long back. Now one main tooth from top right side and bottom left side are also moving. I want to get these two teeth also removed and go for new ones i.E.Six teeth total.What is the present method of fixing new teeth and what should be appx expenditure. Thanks in anticipation of your reply.
Some people still prefer the age-old home remedy of baking soda and a toothbrush to gently whiten teeth at home. Also, some foods such as celery, apples, pears, and carrots trigger lots of saliva, which helps wash away food debris on your teeth. Chewing sugarless gum is a tooth-cleansing action and also triggers saliva. A bonus from all that saliva: it neutralizes the acid that causes tooth decay. With teeth, more saliva is better all around.
My 3 question 1.Change hair shampoo & conditioners cause any problem? 2. Change toothpaste cause any problem ? 3. Change hair oil cause any problems ?
Me muh ke chale se bohat zyada tension me hu month me 2 se tin bar mujhe ye problem fase krna padti he, or jab bhi chale hote he ek sath bohat zyada hote he or jaldi thik bhi nai hote medicine lene par thik hote he lekin fir dobara same issue. Last 8 month se ye problem he.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.