Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Kumar DYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old I have some breathing problem and same time my heart is also some problem what can I do sir.
I am 33 years old last 2 days I have right side chest pain.I have gas problem please prescribe tablet.
I am having problem of heart that when I sleep in night at deep sleep then suddenly I got shock that pains my heart for 2 minutes what I do?
Need urgent advice on my sudden myopia, which is worsening by the weekchecked blood sugar HB1AC and blood fasting and both within limits. Im a KCO myasthania gravis since april 2015 and symptoms are under control. Had thymectomy and single bypass in aprol 2015 and severe worsening of myasthenia in june 2015 given pulse steroid and IVIG therapy in june 2015. Currently on Azoran 75mg, pyridostigmine bromide 180mg and prednisolone 15mg / day. Last 15 years eyes had -4.5 and -1.75 however now they are around -6 or -7 fluctuating and this is really alarming. Please help.
My Mom is 54 years old. She had blockage in artery as per TMT but the ECHO test results were not alarming and she is on medication with ECOASPIRIN-AV 75.
I am having pain in my chest. During winter chest pain is more. What disease might happen with this. What are the diseases that could happen in future.
My father is suffering from diabetes from last 8 years, we used many doctors and my father get relief also but her health is becoming low and low, plss give me suggestion.
I'm a smoking cigarettes but I had alot of pain in my chest during lying and waking up from bed I consult a doctor before he just says smoke less it should be cured but I don't feel better?
I am 58 years old I have diabetic heart disease I took cholredral forte ismo 20 replace 50 tgtdr 10 prolomet 50 for the past 10 years I lost my sexual feelings and my penis is decrease small size what happened and have any medicine to improve in sidha or english medicine please give correct medicine.
I am having gas problem. Cholesterol is increased. The rating of cholesterol is 612. I think that my heart is going to fail.
I want to know the fruits , vegetables and exercises which helps for kidneys and heart protection for 50 years women.
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.