Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. Since 2 days im having a severe headache and wanted ro contact a doctor but since im short on time im writing here. Please suggest me a nice medicine to get rid of it.
Hello doctor I am 20 year old. And I have suffering from fever and dry cough problem last 5 days. What should I do?
My name is amit pandit pilni wala. I am very serious. Because I face a big problem for Sam days. Because my head is pain for Sam month.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
I am suffering from dry cough since last two days. Having difficulty in swallowing food also. Today I took Nicip cold tabs. I am currently feeling drowsiness and do not feel 100% fit.
How to abstain in constipation. Which food use in constipation. Which food evade in constipation? Please advise.
I just want to know how can I increase my sex time. I mean after I ejaculate ,how can I go for another round.
Treatment For ED That Will Improve Your Erections
ED or erectile dysfunction is a common condition that affects the sexual life of many couples. So as not to compromise the relationship, you need to know the treatment for ED that will allow you to experience true bliss and pleasures in bed.
Seeking Doctor's Help
The doctor needs to determine which factors are actually causing the erection problem so that he can prescribe the best treatment. Aside from the causes of ED, the doctor will also assess how severe the problem is. The doctor can also explain to you what advantages and disadvantages of each treatment option is and will recommend to you an ideal treatment option according to your or your partner's preferences.
Medications administered orally may be prescribed by the health expert such as Sildenafil or Viagra, Tadalafil or Cialis and Vardenafil or Staxyn/Levitra. All three work similarly with one another. They can enhance nitric oxide effects on the body. Nitric oxide is a natural chemical produced by the body that helps penis muscles to relax. This will result to more blood flowing into the organ and achieve erection as response to a sexual stimulant.
They usually have varied dosages, amount of time to take effect and what possible adverse effects might occur. Your personal condition will be assessed by the doctor in order to choose which medication is most suitable for you. Some of the expected side effects from taking these medications include nasal congestion, flushing, stomach upset, visual changes and headache. It is possible these medications will not immediately take effect so you have to work closely with the doctor to find the right drug and the correct dosage.
Only take these drugs with the doctor's approval because not all men are fit to take them. High risks are involved if: you are taking nitrate drugs(nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate) that are usually prescribed for angina or chest pains; you are taking an anticoagulant or blood-thinning drug, hypertension drug or alpha blockers (to ease prostate enlargement); you have heart failure or heart disease; had stroke; you have hypotension or too low blood pressure or hypertension (high blood pressure) out of control; you have diabetes.
In this treatment option, fine needles will be injected to introduce alprostadil at the side or base of the male organ. Sometimes, the injection would also include drugs for other disorders like phentolamine, alprostadil and papaverine. The erection produced after the injection will typically last for an hour. Minor pains will be felt because the needles used are very fine. Possible side effects include fibrous tissue formation, prolonged erection and slight bleeding.
Alprostadil penis suppository
A tiny suppository will be placed inside the penile urethra. A special applicator will be used to insert the suppository. Erections, which will last 30-60 minutes, will start around five minutes after the insertion. Adverse effects may include minor bleeding, pain and fibrous tissue formation.
If the ED is caused by low testosterone levels, then the doctor will prescribe testosterone replacement.
Pumps/Surgery Or Implants
If medications are not applicable due to certain reasons, you will be recommended to use other modes of treatment like pumps. A pump is a vacuum erection device; a hollow cylinder powered either by hand or battery and is placed above the penis. The pump will suck out air from the cylinder to create a vacuum that will pull more blood into the penis to cause erection.