Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradeep
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. PradeepYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica and chronic sinus problem of streptococci. I feel that when sinus problem aggravates, a few days after my suffering of arthritic pain increases. Sinus problem is of frontal or maxillary affecting right eye which becomes red and itchy, painful. I am taking kali bichrome, hydrastis, echinacea. Please help me advising medicines for longer use.
I am suffering from dry and smelly cough for last 15 days. Last year also suffering from this problem. I feel in my nose one side more space n other side little space. At early morning and mid night it's hard to take breathing.
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
My two children aged 4 and 2 years always have running nose in Bangalore. allopathy has not treated and it is said allergic.
I am 42 yrs old male. I have autoimmune inner ear disease (aied) from last 3 months. Please help me.
I am having a problem in ear. Actually i am suffering from ear pain. My listening capacity is also affected. My vains which are behind my ear are also affected due to internal expansion.
I am having problem of tonsils. Due to which I am having fever. Please guide me what should I do, which medicine I should take.
I am 41, experiencing severe cough. My throat and chest become sore. I've bought over the counter medicines but do not get relieve since last night. Please give some advice.
I got a sore throat, minor blocked nose and headache. Suggest me the medicine please. Regards Aadarsh.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.