Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep BiswasYour feedback matters!
I want to get my tooth treated with root canal. Please suggest me is there any other way to resolve this.
Which mouthwash is good? If Colgate plax is good. Then which flavour of Colgate plax is good? Pls advise me.
On my down lip. I scratched my down lip with teeth some months ago now it becomes faded color. It is looking like cigarette smoker lips. It really embarrassing please suggest any gels to regain my lip color I showed to doctor he said no problem it will go don't lick with your tongue always on lip. Please suggest me any gels Tell me where that gels available.
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from toothache from past few years. I have consulted my doctors but didn’t find any solution.
Sir/ mam I have two of my front teeth brown in colour. I want to have tooth caps. Is that thought correct? suggest me any idea.
I have sensitivity in my teeth while drinking hot or cold. So please suggest me how to reduce this sensitivity.
Sir I have problem with facial upper and lower joints. Joints have became full tight I can not open my mouth easily. Recently I have removed one wisdom teeth. Due to non availability of space please help me. I get headache also.
Sir I suffering from mouth ulcer. What can I do? Due to it I have lots of problems in eating food and speaking.
Diabetes is a degenerative disease, which affects your metabolism. As a result of metabolic irregularities, every part of the body is affected. The following are early indications of untreated diabetes:
- Increased thirst
- Increased urination
- Increased hunger
In addition to the ones above, the following are associated symptoms:
- Blurred vision
- Slow healing of cuts
- Itchy skin
How can diabetes affect your mouth?
- Diabetes increases the risk of infections and delayed regeneration of damaged/dead cells. As a result, fungal infections like thrush may develop in your mouth.
- Because of poor healing of wounds as a result of diabetes, extensive gum damage may occur.
- Periodontitis is a severe effect of diabetes in which your gums begin to move away from your teeth, leading to a formation of pockets between your gums and teeth, which fill up with pus and germs. The damage can be stopped only with gum surgery and removal of affected teeth.
The single most effective way to prevent damage to your teeth is to actively control blood sugar content by regularly taking medicines and following a healthy diet recommended by your doctor. Common methods of dental protection go a long way to help prevent oral problems because of diabetes. These include:
- Brush thoroughly and carefully after every meal (wait 30 minutes for food acids to neutralize, and then brush as this helps in effective cleaning)
- Use non-alcoholic mouthwash to treat dry mouth and disinfect the oral cavity
- Floss at least once everyday
- Use a soft bristled toothbrush
- Remove your dentures and clean them regularly. Do not sleep putting them on
- Quit smoking, chewing tobacco and chewing gums with sugar in them