Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Anand.M/ RameshaYour feedback matters!
Yes. Am suffering my l 2 l3 l4 spinal card problem and sperm short production, what I have to do to solve the problem.
I have pain in my lower hip, so I took CT scan of my abdomen after consulting a Orthopaedist.In my scan it showed that I have mild sclerosis with erosion and marrow changes involving sacral and iliac aspects of both SI joints representing bilateral sacroiliitis. Now suggest me what to do because right I am taking treatment from physiotherapist.
I am 23 years old (male). I am having a pain on my right hip. (on the top part of my right buttock). Pain started in march this year when I was playing volleyball. Neglected it as there was no outside injury. Usually I can touch my feet without bending my knees. But ever since this incident happened, its paining a lot if I am trying to bend or something like that. Please help. Thanks in advance.
Dear Sir/Madam, This question is on my mom's behalf. She is 52 years old and she says that pain starts at his back and goes up to keens. It is not any injury and it happens itself. This problem is there for last 4-5 days and sometimes pain becomes more. Kindly let me know what could be the best treatment for this. Thank you.
I have 10 year back pain. My back is very suffer. I have already many doctor treatment. But I not feel better so you advised me.
Hello! I am suffering from l5-s1 herniated disc. I am taking medications specified in the medication section and also taking physiotherapy sessions. It's been nearly 2 months but the pain in my left leg is the same. I have no back pain now. But it's been 3 days that my leg has started getting numb. Numbness is spread all over the leg including thigh knee calf and foot. And pain is worse now a days. Physiotherapy isn't working well. What should I do? My physiotherapist said that there is a possibility of sciatic nerve damage (tissue damage) and pain may last life long. I don't want to go for surgery. Please suggest me some treatment. Thank you.
I'm suffering from a acute pain in my left arm and therefore I can't even move it. I didn't had any accident or injured my left arm. Please let me know what happened and how to solve it . The pain is really killing me as it is already been 4 days and I'm having a fever too now maybe because of the pain.
Hello I have pain in moving neck and doctor have suggested MRI and also given me a neck support kindly advice me what precautions should I take Please tell.
Hi doctor I have a problem Every day in my hand pain is start Its very difficult to face this problem every day I cry please gave tips.
My father have problem for 8th months weight loss 8 kg fever in evening 100, loss of appetite and leg and shoulder pain Please tell .
I am 25 years old. I have leg pain. Doctors suggested to take MRI scan. The report is "hyperintense signals involving the anterior cruciate ligament int its entire length with intact ACL s/o Mild mucoid degeneration. horizontal tear seen involving anterior horn of lateral meniscus, vertical tear seen involving posterior horn of lateral meniscus ,very minimal knee joint effusion" is it necessary surgeon for knee joint. please suggest me. As possible.
Sir, I am kichu I have pain in my legs. I can't run for a long time. I had an accident 3 years before. Can you suggest me any remedy for this. And also please tell me the symptoms of fix.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain.
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.