Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Pradeep Anand.M/ RameshaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 yr old. I have thigh ache and backache for 3 years. It is dangerous in winter season. Its very difficult to lift even a single step and when I sleep it is so painful.
Hi, I am having some nerve pain in my left shoulder and left side neck from 1 month What are best remedies to get rid of this nerve pain. Any good oil for massage Some good home remedies Is a neurologist better or orthopedic for nerve pain.
How to increase synovial fluid in knee joints by taking dietary supplements and medicines. Also suggest diets and medicines.
I am a boy of 20 years. I am super active, play football everyday and go to the gym. From few days back my legs r paining very much in the lower section when I try to sit. What do I do to cure it.
I am 22 year old male, i am suffering from backache since 2 years cause of carrying a heavy stuff. My nerves got stretched and at spinal cord got straight at the endside. What should I do?
If you are suffering from arthritis, you should consider making some dietary modifications for improving the symptoms and preventing them from worsening. Arthritis is a chronic, systematic inflammatory diseasethat causes damage to joints and connective tissues. Your diet plays a significant role in controlling suchinflammation. The food items you consume may increase your inflammation and also lead to other conditions such as diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. You should keep away from all kinds of inflammatory food and instead consume food items, which are anti-inflammatory in nature. Here is a list of 5 types of food,which you should strictly avoid, if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried and processed food: You must cut down on your intake of fried and processed food items. You should try andavoid food such as fried meat or processed frozen meals. Avoiding such types of food will reduce the inflammation and the body’s natural defense is likely to get restored as well.
- Lower your intake of AGE: AGE or advanced glycation end product is a form of toxin. It appears when food items are grilled, heated, fried or pasteurized. This causes damage to certain proteins in our body. The body breaks the AGEs using cytokine or inflammatory messengers. Depending on the place where the AGEs develop, inflammations may worsen. Therefore, avoid all food items, which are associated with AGEs. You must cut down the amount of sugar in your everyday diet as high amount of sugar leads to increased AGEs, thereby resulting in inflammations.
- Dairy products: Dairy products contain a certain type of protein, which may result in increased arthritis pain. This protein may lead to irritation of the tissues around the affected joints. Switching to a diet containing no animal product is a good idea for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol and tobacco: Different health hazards are caused by the consumption of alcohol and tobacco and joints are affected as well. Smokers are more prone to developing rheumatoid arthritis and heavy drinkers are at an enhanced risk of developing gout.
- Corn oil, salts and preservatives: Corn oil is present in many baked food products and snacks. In arthritis affected patients, the inflammation is triggered by corn oil. Fish oil can be used as an alternative, which gives relief to the inflammation. Food items, which contain excess salt and chemical preservatives should be avoided as they may result in enhanced joint inflammations. Your consumption of salt should be reduced.
An arthritis patient should maintain a balanced diet and a healthy body weight. The food items which trigger inflammation should be abstained from as much as possible. It is recommended to consult a dietician for getting a healthy diet chart.