Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhudev Salanki
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhudev SalankiYour feedback matters!
What foods should a CKD stage 5 patient take & which to avoid? Having no dialysis, but protein in Urine ++.Why tomatoes not allowed ,cooked or uncooked? What about lemon and apple cider vinegar?
Hii sir / madam I'm 24 years old Since many years I have urine problem I go to urine many times a day I get urine every now and then And many times it come in a very low amount sometime I get urge of urine and when I go only few drops come Whole day while going out I need to plan and locate washrooms accordingly Plzzzz help me I'm worried.
Sir Muje potty nahi aati hai or jo pani pita hu to pesab turat lagata hai din me muje 20 bar pesab ke liye jana padta hai me kiya karu. Please bataye.
Hello I am deepak My uncle he has large staghorn calculus and after dtpa scan he has been told his lt kidney was not functioning and docs said to do nephrectomy During pre operation check up he has been told to do nearly 10 tests n due to timing mismatch its been 2 months hes still trying to complete his tests. I want to know will there b any issues on delaying the operation. As he looks normal bt do not know the later form of his health.
For the past 20 days, I have a burning sensation while peeing in the morning and the urine is in pale yellow colour. This happens only during urination in morning (first time after get up. After that whole day is fine. Here the climate is also too hot and I travel via bike. Can I get some home remedies to reduce heat from the body.
Sir, I have stone below my kidney in bladder of size 8mm I do not want surgery because of money, so please suggest me.
The main job of the kidneys is to balance the electrolytes in the blood and maintain the pH homeostasis. The kidneys also remove waste products from the blood and boost your metabolism.
To prevent injuries and diseases in the kidneys, you can undertake the following steps to keep your kidneys healthy:
- Hydrate yourself: You need to drink sufficient water to improve kidney function and the ability of the kidneys to flush out the toxins from the body. Drinking at least 6-8 glasses of water will help in keeping your kidneys fighting fit.
- Eat healthy: The kidneys need to be healthy to perform their regular function. In order to keep them healthy, you need to eat the right kind of foods for sufficient nutrition. Include foods such as watermelons, oranges, parsley in your diet for better kidney function.
- Cut down on your salt intake: Consuming too much salt increases the quantity of sodium in your meals. It increases the sodium content in your blood and increases your blood pressure which might lead to the formation of kidney stones.
- Quit smoking: If you want to take care of your kidneys, you must quit smoking immediately. Smoking harms the blood vessels and hampers the flow of blood to the kidneys. When the flow of blood to the kidneys is obstructed, they cannot function properly. Excessive smoking also increases the chances of high blood pressure and kidney cancer.
- Urinate when you need to: Filtration is the most important kidney function as the wastes and water are eliminated through the bladder. Although your bladder is well-equipped to hold in urine for a long time, you start feeling the urge to urinate once it is filled. If you resist the urge, your bladder starts stretching more than necessary and affects the filtration function of the kidneys.
- Engage in physical exercise: A lot of medical practitioners believe that obesity and kidney issues are very closely linked. Being obese increases the chance of kidney injuries. Thus, engaging in some form of physical exercise is advisable as it keeps your weight under check and releases anti-stress hormones.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!