Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhudev .K.BasappaYour feedback matters!
Doctor last 4 years I did excessive masturbations like 2times per day, now am touching with my gf I don't have erections but my body get heat and ejaculate. Now am. Going to stop this habit and take fig juice everyday it will cure for my sex drive and it's possible to get back harder erections? Please tell sir am just 22years old men it's hurting me lot and standing shame with my gf.
I am 26 years old. 7 yes before I fell down from staircase and my backbone got hurt. I did some treatment but no use. Still I suffer from those pain specially in winter season. Please help me out. Thank you.
Good morning sir I have a pain in back Nd can not walk proper liii so help me Nd my frnd suggests me your feedback is really Good. I like this nd give 5 star rating.
I am 45, for the last 15 days my right portion of my body in paining i. E from heaps to upper side upto soldier, I don't know why, I had never fallen in hard surface.
I am suffering from Reumotiod arthritis for last 3/4 years. I am also having Uric acid problem. My stool is not clear. Kindly advice.
Hello sir Suffering from back pain since last 5 years ,and I'm 25 year old ,and I and I suffer from night fall daily ,weakness numbness,noise,suggest me sir
I am a female age 40 years. I have ant crawl feeling in my right palm & numbness in the whole right hand along with right shoulder paining from last so many years, please tell me the medicines, I will be thankfull to you.
I had gone for a trek recently, after trekking I feel something wrong with my right knee cap, also having mild pain, request help.
Hi I am 34 year old, two months before I was suffering from viral fever, after recovery from fever, I had body pain, joints pain, specially in my knees, foot, wrist, I was not able to stand or walk so consult to two different orthopedic doctors, they get done test some blood testings for infections or rheumatic problem, reports were normal, they gave me medicine but still I have joints pain, please suggest me.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder in which the body recognizes the body's own system as foreign and produces an inflammatory reaction. The synovium which is the space between the bones and the joints and contains a lubricating fluid which allows easy movement of the joints.
Inflammation of this space leads to painful, swollen joints that can also turn red and become stiff over a period of time. The joint surfaces can gradually progresses to produce deformities (the swan-neck deformity of the hand for instance) and disability.
Because it is an autoimmune disorder, the exact etiology is not known but lifestyle, stress, cold weather are supposedly predisposing factors. That being the case, it is not surprising that Ayurveda has a variety of options, both in terms of do's and don't's to manage rheumatoid arthritis - both the severity of symptoms and further progression of the disease.
Do's: A well-planned diet will help by supporting optimal functioning of the immune system and nourish the affected joints.
- People diagnosed with RA should follow a diet that is rich in fruits and vegetables. Drumsticks, bitter gourd, carrot, papaya, green leafy vegetables, cabbage, etc., reduce inflammation and hyperactivity of the immune system. The antioxidant properties in these neutralize the free radicals circulating in the body (responsible for increasing inflammation). This helps control the longstanding inflammation of the joints
- It is also advisable to eat them as whole fruits and not as juices. The fiber in the whole fruits helps digestion
- Sprinkle pepper powder over cooling food items like cucumber and radish
- Include garlic which is an excellent remedy for RA, can be mixed with buttermilk
- Whole grains such as wheat, brown rice, millet, barley are beneficial for RA, their high fiber content helps in proper digestion and promotes regular bowel movements
- Honey mixed with water
- Drink boiled milk to which dry ginger powder is added; this can replace tea and coffee
- Milk mixed with turmeric powder is also helpful in controlling inflammation
- Work at reducing weight
Don'ts: In addition to adding the above to your diet, there are some things to avoid, which can worsen symptoms of inflammation.
- Avoid overall unhealthy and irregular diet habits which affects the immune system and aggravates symptoms
- Avoid sleeping during daytime and staying awake at nights
- Avoid deep fried foods and fermented food items
- Given its autoimmune nature, it is better to avoid regular allergy-inducing foods like dairy products, soy, peanuts, processed foods, artificial additives, etc. These could trigger an enhanced allergic reaction.
- Avoid alcohol, tobacco
- Avoid tea and coffee and other caffeinated drinks
With simple daily food habit and lifestyle changes, the severity of RA can be managed effectively.