Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhu RYour feedback matters!
20 week pregnant now currently suffering severe cold and sneezing problem since last three days. What to do as antibiotics cud be harmful for baby As of only iron, calcium and folic acid supplements are taking.
I'm having severe cough and infection in throat and saliva coming out frequently and I have sinus problem please help me over come that problem.
In winters each morning time and evening time I have sneezing problem. My nose is watering during that time. During night my nose get blocked. This problem exist only in winters.
I am suffering from throat infection from last 1 week. Its causing headache as well. What should we do?
Im suffering with throat infection from last one week. And have some cough and cold. What should I do?
Some sound like waves sound in ear since a month. Nasal congestion and headache sore throat numbness in throat.
My wife is suffering from headache, sore thorat, giddiness and coughing, fever is mild and normal and chill, sometime stomach pain. She also have lowered back pain naturally please suggest some homeopathy med / or others.
While talking to my friend she said she has a problem of lack of nutrition this is what she said "I get tired easily My body parts ache very frequently I feel dizzy if I don't eat anything for long" Also shes been experiencing back pain for past three days and she is sure she didn't lift ny heavy object or did some excruciating activity please tell what could be the reason for her backache.
I am able hear very low as I think there is lot of dust inside my ear, but no pain. Let me know how to clear / clean the dust. Is there a drops that I can apply. I tried to clean using ear bud, but could not, as I feel the dust is deep in the ear. Please suggest.
Dear doctor I have been a vocalist in my band till 20 years ago. Since then my voice has become hoarse and I no longer can sing the way I used to. What could be the prime reason and how do I get back my singing voice?
Doctor, i'm having back pain (back to stomach) for quite a long time. Its getting increase after when I masturbate myself in bed. If I stopped maturation for few days, pain is much better. Also having problem with stomach that I can't eat spicy foods, if I did a liquid comes up from stomach to throat and have feeling like something stuck in throat to stomach, heat burning sensation from throat to stomach. Please advice.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.