Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhuYour feedback matters!
I have tonsils problem with 8 year, but its not active, when I drink cool water or this types item its active now, and this tonsils are every time shown in mouth.
I am 16 years old boy and I am not able to breathe for my nostrils from last 3 months I have also visited a doctor but his medicine are not yet working please help.
I had an operation for my left ear. After the operation my left leg was swollen. They diagnosed and suggested me to take injection Clexane 60 mg daily 2 up to 3 months which cost me around 1 lakh 50 thousand which i can't buy because my financial situation is very poor. Pl give me your suggestions.
I have been suffering from chronic sinusitis. I have got streptococci. Mucus accumulates in sockets of right eye and finds problem. Slight feverish feeling and the occurrence is frequent. I have tried for cinnabaris200, a homeopathic medicine. But not a good result. Taking steam inhalation. But the matter is very embarrassing. I want to get homeopathic medicine advice. I raised this question two days ago. But an allopath answered which I do not like to take.
I have ear problem I think there are wax in it I do not clean it with cotton that's why. Please help
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.