Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhat Kumar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhat KumarYour feedback matters!
I am having cracks on the foreskin of penis with mild redness and I am not able to pull foreskin so pls help me.
How to get penis erect n point up. My penis stays down. It gets hard but donts point up please hlp doc.
My mother was suffering from severe cough for last 10 days, allopathic medicine is not working, she is diabetic patient, please prescribe any medicines.
I Am asking about my husband. He is 28 yrs. He is having blood clot in his leg. He noticed it 15 days back. He will be saying it is very painful during morning when he is getting up fem the bed. I Am so tensed. Please tell me what should I do.
Dear doctor, there is little bit growth just above my left groin. If I indulge in physical activities especially taking wait, its bit paining unless no pain. I had consulted a doctor six months ago. Doctor told me that this was initial stage of hernia so that surgery was not possible then it could be operated after two years only (after proper growth. I heard that hernia usually appear on testicle but for me it's above left groin, why is that? Is it hernia or something else? I used to indulge in physical activities especially arm fight (taking weight also, can I cure it without surgery? Is there any excise to cure it?
Hi. Can tinnitus cause weakness and headaches. Off late the ringing and whistling sound has increased a lot in my left hear. I can hear it even when the fan is in high speed making a lot of noise itself. Can this be cured or reduced. It is also very irritating. Can any tests be done to know for the cause or cure for it. Also there any home remedies to reduce it. Im taking good and proper healthy foods but still feel weak. Please guide and help.
For e. G I am stuffing from dry cough for the last 2 week and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I masturbated on thursday night and from the next morning I am not sensing any desire or erection or any sort of feeling except the feeling of pee in my penis and testis what can be the reason and what should I do to cure it?
I am 30 years old male, my penis size is 5 inch, and I want to increase more size and thickness. Is there any medicine without any side effects and m an alcoholic too?
Now a days" Malaria" is a dangerous disease. Everybodies suffer basically on rainy season. Because malaria is happened by mosquitoes, basically mosquitoes are developed maximum quantity on rainy reason due to waste water. By this waste water the mosquitoes growth rapid way & finally they bite the human being thus the human being is suffered a disease called malaria.
On 4-Oct-15 around 2 pm, Cat's baby (Kitten) Bite me on my Left hand Index finger, Two cut size are 0.5cm! After that I washed my hand with Soap and apply dettol on it. Within 24hrs I got two Injection from Dr. 1. Titnus 2. Anti Rabies Vaccine (ARV) and 3 is still remain They told me for 1more Injection of Anti Rabies serum (ARS) within 7days! 5ml for Rs625 Dose For me is 8.4ml 1. Is it necessary? 2. What is it and Use of this serum? 3. Why both for me serum and Vaccine? May You Please Clear My doubts?
I have PCOD. I missed my periods in june. I had taken I-Pill for next 2 months but it did not affected my periods. Also the vaginal area has become dark and its itching very much. What should I do?
Sleep is one such time when people usually are expected to lie down still and get rest. However, we have all heard of sleepwalking, a condition where a person walks during the sleep. Though it may sound strange, there is a deeper explanation for it both from a causative point of view and from managing it.
Things you should know?
- Sleepwalking happens when a person moves back from a deep sleep to a light sleep or awakening state.
- The person who is sleepwalking is usually not aware of it.
- Activities may range from simply getting up and sitting up in bed to walking around the room. They could also open the door and walk out to the neighbourhood. Moving furniture, changing dresses or driving a car, may also be some of the actions Most of these activities happens completely without their knowledge.
- Mostly happens in children up to the age of 12, but can be seen in adults also, where it assumes a more severe form.
- The person who is sleepwalking has a fixed stare with glassy eyes. They may appear dazed and lost when they are awakened.
- They may not respond when they are actually sleepwalking, or respond very slowly
- They can be brought back to bed and put back to sleep without being disturbed. Most children would go back to sleeping when this is done
- Though the parents can be very worried when they see children sleepwalking, reassurance is required, as it usually disappears as they cross teenage.
- There could be chances of small injury like tripping or fall during the sleepwalking episode
- Sleepwalkers may be more restless compared to other children during their waking hours
- Bedwetting is also quite common in children who sleepwalk
- Inappropriate sleep pattern with lack of sleep for prolonged periods is one of the main reasons for sleepwalking
- Excessive drinking
- Medical conditions like heart rhythm problems, acidity, gastric reflux, and seizures
- Psychiatric conditions like panic attacks and post-traumatic stress disorder can also lead to sleepwalking
- For a parent to see their child walking around in their sleep can be quite disturbing.
- Reassurance is required stating that it is just a temporary phase and will not stay beyond the teenage years
- Most people do not require any intervention unless accompanied by severe symptoms like going out of the house or driving
- Once established, it is advisable to avoid by not drinking too much alcohol, avoiding stress and anxiety and taking precautions like extra-secure locks to prevent sleepwalking and/or other side effects. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.