Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar P LYour feedback matters!
I am feeling vertigo. Doctor said that his is due to ear bone unbalancing because I went to hilly location and will relieve in some time automatically but it has been 3 months I am feeling sometime this situation again during work or movement. Not feeling normal. Please tell me cure.
I have Diagnosed wid apthalus ulcer on tonsil took medicine but now again it is coming back with mild pain in throat. Done CBC High MPV platelet count normal, ESR 15 mm/hr.
I am a married female wid a son of abt 4 years old. I am 34. I hv throat pain fr abt a year. My ESR is 30. Typhi h is positive to 160. My TSH is 5.73.These days I am feeling extremely fatigued. Specially knees n legs below knees r all d time fatigued. Pain in throat and legs and lower back. Kindly suggest smthng.
I have a throat problem. I have left drinking chilled stuff because it damages my throat instantly. With in every 2-3 weeks I get a sore throat and because of that I get Fever, cough and cold as well. Sore throat is so bad that I cannot even talk at least for a day. Please suggest any solution. Thank you.
I am 6 month pregnant. Muje naak ki problem h. I means naak ki haddi badh gai h to saans lene m dikkat hoti h. Sent specialist ki dawai chal rhi h us s kuch aaram h. Ese smy m muje kuch salah d ki food m kya lena chahiye or kis food s parhej Krna chahiye. Or kis chij ka dhyan rkhna chahiye.
I went for a master health check up. In thyroid profile, T4 normal (0.98 ng/DL). TSH Value: 10.35. Permitted range: 0.35 to 5.5. As advised by doctor, stared taking Thyronorm: 12.5. But feeling nervousness and dizziness. Is it OK to continue tablet.
I have suffering with sinus from 2 years and I already consulted a doctor they said about some operation. Is there any other option with out an operation.
Hi doctors. In my both ears I could find water coming out for past 6 months. Now it started paining and the watery feel had become more. Could any ENT specialist can help me out in this regard?
A sore throat is usually caused by a bacterial infection and it usually indicates an onset of cold. It may also indicate strained vocal chords or a strep throat. Eating proper foods can help in easing the symptoms and fight inflammation; thus providing the requisite energy to the body.
The 9 foods which help in treating a sore throat are:
- Bananas: These foods are packed with vitamin C that allows you to recover quickly from an illness. They are also relatively soft and easier to swallow which make them a preferred food if you have a sore throat.
- Cooked carrots: Carrots contain good amounts of vitamin A; eating them roasted or sauteed is a good way to consume the required nutrients. This vegetable also contains carotenoids in good amounts which are beneficial for the body.
- Tea: Tea is usually preferred by people when they have a sore throat. Tea has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in fighting infections in the body. Tea also helps in fighting stress and contributes to increased focus.
- Cooked cabbage: Cabbage contains antioxidants along with Sulfur, vitamin K and vitamin C, which helps in fighting infection in the body. It can also relieve symptoms of headache.
- Sage: Sage is a herb that has powerful infection fighting properties. Mixing crushed sage with warm water or sprinkling it in your soup can help alleviate symptoms of cold and sore throat.
- Honey: Honey is an effective treatment for sore throat because of its strong anti-inflammatory properties. It is recommended to take honey during a sore throat.
- Licorice: Licorice is another remedy that can be used to treat sore throat. It has certain properties, which cause a reduction in pain and help in clearing the airways.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt is soft, which makes it easier to gulp down in case of a sore throat. You may even add some fresh fruits to the mix for taste.
- Garlic: Garlic has strong antibacterial properties, which help in easing symptoms of sore throat. You may directly chew garlic or add them to your food to gain the maximum benefits.