Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
I have a great pain in my leg for 6months I have treated it and have many medicines but not effected.
Hi, doctor I am 38 Years old. I am having pain in lt heel since 6 months, I had pressed a stone not knowingly from then it is continously paining in the morning I could not for minute. Please give a good treatment.
what should i do i forgot the things very often.. and also i am suffering from pain in my legs what should i do?
I fell ans twisted my ankle 3 days back. My left ankle was swollen. I put volini and tied crape bandage also I put my foot in warm water for two days. It's swollen still, very less though. But it hurts. Is it normal?
Have a terrible finger pain since I had hurt my finger last week. Am overseas without first aid in the night time. Any tips.
Hello Greetings. Subject: C5-6 central disc prolapse nurick G5 he is undersigned is suffering with Right shoulder pain since two months. Normal function of R hand is fine can move in all required direction. Pain increases when start writing. Meanwhile locally consulted with Nero Surgeon Dr. N Parvez. He had advised some medicine which is attached as prescription. So far there is no significant improvement observed and suspected pain related to C5-6 surgery. We got cervical spine X-ray reports are available Please advise. Thanks
I have a problem of leg pain from so long. It feels like that my legs are too tired. What is this problem and how can I get solve this.
My mother is suffering from a problem in which she has so much pain in her hands/arms. She felt vibration like electric current. Swelling in her hands and face too. Her reports showing R.A factor is negative. Only hemoglobin level is 8.0, which is less than its range. otherwise all reports are normal.
I am having continuous pain in my shoulders and thighs after workout I m totally confused. Is it normal please suggest me what has hAppens to me.
My immunity is very weak. So many cold and cough and other disease effect on my body easily for long time. And diseases not resolve easily. My body suffer from very tiredness and joint pains.
I had been an athlete but since past 2 years I wasn't practicing I started again now and feeling a kind of pain in my thigh muscles, I am 17 what should I do? Should I go for pain killer or use some ointment?
I have late night pain in my legs. What should be the reason? Even I do not stand for long or play. Please help me.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.