Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhakar Ks
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabhakar KsYour feedback matters!
A fever is a rise in internal body temperature to levels that are considered to be above normal. Average body temperature is about 98.6°F or 37°C, and temperatures above 100.4°F or 38°C are generally considered to be febrile. Fever serves as one of the body's natural defenses against bacteria and viruses which cannot live at a higher temperature. For that reason, low fevers should normally go untreated, unless accompanied by troubling symptoms.
Symptoms of Fever
•Joint pains or aches
Home Remedies For Fever
•Take juice of amla fried with ghee.
• Drink tea made by mixing one teaspoon of basil (tulsi) with teaspoon of pepper (kali mirch) and water. Stir the ingredients together for around 5 minutes, strain and then drink.
•Take 20-40 ml of decoction of long pepper (piplamul,lindi pepper,piplamool) twice a day.
I am 22 years old. I have stopped consuming alcohol from last 2 months, but I am having problems like shaky hands, slurred speech, weakness in body, and cannot concentrate on work.Please tell.
Dr. Can you please tell what will be the bed affect in future of regular basis masturbation? Is there any problem will occur in my married sex life?
Im a 17 year old. My penis is curved to the left side. Will this affect my future life. And masturbating should be completely stopped or can be practiced thrice a week?
I am suffering from pcod and eggs are not developed n both tubes are blocked what should I do hystero laparoscopy and further proper treatment or direct go to ivf treatment.
I was suffering from chicken pox last month And its being more then 45 days now Still my face is full of black spots. Which med should I use.
I am 26 years female and already taking the medicines for thyroid and PCOD. As I had an unprotected sex last night can I take pills? As I am already taking hormonal medicines for thyroid and pcod so I am confused, please suggest me. Thanks.
I failed in previous class. From that movement I feel depressed. I can not sleep. Pleez tell me cuer for it.
Hi I am 38 years old male suffering from severe itching and scaled dry skin on hands and elbows from almost 10 years. Skin Dr. Says its psoriasis. Is there sone homeopathic cure for it? symptoms are severe dry scaly skin with intolerable itching especially immediate after waking from bed after sleep and after if I take spicy sauce, pickle or some warm foods. Itching is so severe that I feel I should cut my fingers to get rid of it. Cold water soothes the skin. Skin on my hands look very ugly with dry scaly patches also on palm. My friends avoid to shake hands with me. Kindly suggest some homeopathic medicine also some local good cream to avoid dryness, severe itching and scaling.
Hi, I am suffering from itching in every part of the body. I got some pimples on my balls. Irritation on skin. I want relief from it.
I was tested positive for tb-igra, positive with (91. 30 pg/ml) negative less than 14pg/ml, I started using r-cinex e immidiatly on the advice of doctor, I have very bad aptite, lost just 2 kgs and very freqent faurts, so I want to know what tests I should under go to find the location or just use the tablets, if so how long?
actually I have headache problem. Always my head hi paining and neck hi also paining. Whenever I do study or using cellphone always my pain started. please tell me doctor what should I do. And already I am using spect.
With age, just like other body functions, the mind too begins to slow down. This could lead to problems in communication, focus, recall, reasoning, and thinking. So with dementia, the person faces problems which are a combination of above-mentioned activities. Dementia is a symptom associated with many diseases and is not a disease on its own.
Alzheimer’s is the main cause of dementia, followed by stroke or brain injury, Huntington’s disease, and Lewy body disease. However, there are some symptoms that can be indicative that a person is gradually progressing into dementia. Watching out for these symptoms can help one seek help at an early stage, thereby helping the affected person, and slowing down its progress.
- Short term memory loss: With age, people tend to forget what happened recently, and this can even be something as recent as the previous day. However, they can very clearly recollect events from the past. They might forget things like where they have placed their glasses, where the television remote control is, etc. They may also ask for the same information repeatedly, even after it is answered.
- Mood changes: Rapid mood swings is observed in a person suffering from dementia. Their emotions keep changing within a matter of seconds, and they may show also less emotion than what they used to show previously.
- Personality changes: Since dementia affects reasoning and judgment, someone who was earlier shy could suddenly become outgoing. Their inhibitions which led to a shy personality are lost, making them more outgoing.
- Difficulty in performing regular tasks: Be it forgetting things like laying out tables, keeping things back in their places, or organising medical kits, with dementia setting in, these tasks slowly become more difficult to do. Also, learning new tasks, even simple ones, seem tough and are often not accomplished.
- Losing storylines: The elderly would usually be good with telling and appreciating stories like telling tales to their grandchildren or following television soaps and stories. However, as dementia begins to set in, they tend to lose storylines, both when observing and telling.
- Repeating actions: As they are not able to register things, they tend to repeat things, both in words and in actions.
- Feeling lost: Things like heading out to a store to buy something and then wondering why they came there are common. Short-term memory loss can cause such situations. This confusion, especially with regard to time and things, is very common.
- Spatial and time orientation: There could be problems relating to space and time, seasons, and they may often ask questions like what time it is, etc. Routine tasks like paying bills, cooking using recipe books, which were easily managed, suddenly begin to look difficult.
- Apathy: Losing interest in people, hobbies, or other things like puzzles, which they once enjoyed, become boring and unenjoyable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.