Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhakarYour feedback matters!
I want to know about the Lips Last year my lips skin skin colour is brighter. Now after some months now its going to dark. M never smoke in my whole life. But I do not know they going to dark. Please tell me the solution.
My face is fair and my hands are black what should I do to my hands to get my hands also fair and my matches were going everybody rejecting me for my colour plzz plzzz suggest me to get white colour.
When I expose my face to sun it becomes dark and more dark Like it is burning I have this problem from last 4 years I don't go in sun directly if I apply sun screen but nothing happened.
Recently I became a mother. Everything is normal but from last month of my pregnancy I found a white circle on the skin near my neck. Still it is there. I am worried what it was? Can it be remove? I have never consult a doctor regarding this.
How to hydrated face skin. My face skin is very ruff and dull In bottom eye circul cracked skin fine line. So how to make my skin brightening and hydrated my face healthy and smooth skin.
Sir, meri problam ye hai ki mujhe latrain ke saath blood aata hai aur bahut pain bhi hota hai jisse main fresh nahi ho sakta puri tarah. Last one year se ye problam hai mujhe. Pls advise me.
My son has developed very rough skin and dark in color mainly due to dust sticking to sweat. From last week he developed prickly heat also. Please advice for good and glowing skin. He has dry skin.
I am working as marketing executive field work working outdoor facing sunlight problem darkness face kindly suggest good fairness man cream for me oily face too attacking sunlight hotness.
The condition which occurs on exposure to foreign substances and causes the skin to become red, itchy and inflamed is known as contact dermatitis. It is commonly known as a rash. Although most of the reactions to contact dermatitis are not serious, they can be very irritating till the itching subsides. The causes of contact dermatitis are usually case specific; they vary according to the different types of this disease.
The types of contact dermatitis are:
- Allergic contact dermatitis: This condition occurs when an allergic reaction is developed after exposure to foreign substances. The reaction occurs with a release of inflammatory chemicals that causes the skin to become irritated and itchy. If a person has eczema, he or she can suffer from this kind of rash. Causes of allergic contact dermatitis include:
- Latex gloves
- Poison Oak
- Jewellery (gold or nickel)
- Perfumes and chemicals in skincare and cosmetic products
- Irritant contact dermatitis: Contact between the skin and a toxic material causes Irritant contact dermatitis. They can be sub divided into two categories, namely chemical irritants and physical irritants. Some of the toxic substances that cause this condition include battery acid, drain cleaners, detergents, kerosene, pepper spray and bleach. The physical causes of Irritant contact dermatitis include low humidity from air conditioning, a variety of plants and so on so forth. The condition tends to become more painful, rather than itchy.
- Photo-contact dermatitis: This is a very uncommon type of contact dermatitis which is caused due to the exposure of some active ingredients in sunscreen to sunlight. When sunlight is not present, the sensitive chemicals in the substances are not harmful.
Symptoms of contact dermatitis depend upon the causes of this condition. The symptoms of allergic contact dermatitis are:
- Dry or oozing blisters
- Dry, flaky and scaly skin
- Redness of the skin
- Extreme itching
- Burning of the skin with or without sores
- Leathery or dark appearance of the skin
- Swelling, particularly on the face, in your eyes or groin regions
Symptoms of Irritant Contact dermatitis can be slightly different. They include: