Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prabhagaran
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhagaranYour feedback matters!
My left ankle keeps paining. I was diagnosed with cervical spondylitis two years back but now I don't have neck pain. The pain starts from hip to heel and is only on left side. What should I do? What is causing it? Pain level is 8.
I have height only 5'6 and I want to join defence and for that 5'7 at least required kindly give any suggestions sir .
Hi Sir, What are the symptoms if Fasting is 230 and p.p. Is 500. I am diabetic. Taking proper medicine. Normal exercise. Walking as per today's test I got above report. I think it is wrong. Will go for another test at other place. TOMORROW.
I have migraine problem since my college days. Now im 35. Its frequent now a days. And severe. Tried many medicines.
I am a 57 year old border line diabetic. I want to control my sugar level through life style management. Kindly advise.
Here are some oils which are well known to you:
1. Olive oil: Extra virgin olive oil is one of the healthiest oil and is suitable for cooking in oven and frying and can be used as salad dressing. It helps in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
2. Canola oil: Canola oil provides mono-unsaturated fatty acids. It has high amount of omega-3 fatty acids because of its light flavor and high smoke point. It is one of the most adaptable cooking oil. It can be used for cooking, dressing, grilling, sauteing, etc.
3. Vegetable oil: Vegetable oil are fully loaded with trans fats which can raise the risk of cardio vascular disease it has very high level of omega-6 fatty acids. Our body needs omega-3 and omega-6 in 1: 1. People with high consumption of vegetable oil and their products are at risk for vitamin-e deficiency and other deficiencies.
4. Coconut oil: It is edible oil extracted from kernel of coconut. Because of it's high saturated fat content it is slow to oxidize. It helps in prevention of heart disease and high blood pressure, boost immune system, prevent osteoporosis, helps in weight loss. It also helps in balancing hormones naturally.
5. Rice bran oil: It is extracted from hard outer brown layer of rice. It lower down the cholesterol levels, boosts immune system, aids in weight loss, relives menopausal symptoms. It has high smoke point which is used in high temperature cooking methods like stir frying, deep frying, etc.
6. Flax seed oil: It is yellowish oil obtained from dried, ripened seed of flax plant. It has high fiber content and rich in potassium and omega-3 fatty acid. It reduces the risk of heart related problems, play a role in burning body's fat, promote healthy skin, etc.
7. Soy oil: It is a vegetable oil extracted from seeds of soybean. It is one of the most widely consumed cooking oils. It is low in saturated fats. It is rich in vitamin-k which helps in strengthening of bones it inhibits cholesterol absorption. It also helps in reduction of triglycerides level in body.
8. Ground nut oil: It is also known as peanut oil which is derived from peanuts. It helps to prevent cancer, boost immune system, protect against symptoms of ageing such as wrinkles but excess intake of this oil may lead to weight gain.