Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhagaranYour feedback matters!
I'm 23 but almost 15% of my hair have turned white. It's disturbing because I'm young and this hampers my confidence. Genetically my family is prone to having white hair, but can I do something to prevent/cure my head from greying hair?
Hello Dr, I'm 22. Dr. My Diet Is Good, But I'm Skinny. I Do Not Have Any Bad Habit Like-Smoking, Drinking Etc. But Yet My Muscles & Figure Is Not Growing. It Was EveryThing Okay Till My 17. But After That I am Unable To Understand What Happened Please Suggest Something. I'll Be Very thankful To You.
I have a desk, and in the last 2 I my weight has increased about 15 kgs and their is also a slight back pain. So what should I do.
Hi, my name is Jubin. I am 25 years old. But I don't have beard on my face. So could you please suggest any remedy for this.
My mother- aged 85 years, had a fall and injured right hand biceps & shoulder, various oils & tablets - no remedy till now, so suggest any ayurveda medicines, she is a diabetic patient since 40 years a long list of medicines she is consuming now.
What is the best diet for weight loss and abs building? And suggest me some exercises too to reduce the lower belly fat.
I have blood in my poop. I get mild fever at night. Am I suffering from piles?how can i solve my problem
My BP as measured by digital BP meter is 100, 150. My age is 47 Height 163 cm and weight id 85 kg. Pl comment.
I have got multiple cuts my hand with blade because of my personal reason but its not soo deep. What ointment should I use and will scar will disappear or not?
He suffer for stomach pain two months, but I not know what's the reason. He takes mediation. But no result, says stomach pain is normally. But he do all things. So you can give me some suggestion.
Sir mai 22 saal ka hu, Sir mere mind mai 5,6 mahine se dard hota hai ye dard mere mind ke right side aur center mai hota hai Sir ye kabhi cum hota hai to kabhi jyada hota hai aur mind humesha bhaari bhaari sa rehta hai, Kuch karne ki iccha nhi krti aur mai bahut jaldi frustrate aur irritate ho jata hu, Ye problem sir tab se shuru hui thi jab mai job krta tha tb mai us period mai thoda jyada stress mai tha, Sir mujhe ye batye ki ye samasya kya hai aur mujhe kaise iska ilaaz karna chaiye.
I have itching in my vagina I took treatment but didn't got cured it is due to I have sex with my bf without condom and took ipill.
My weight is very low as compare to hight. Which medicines are helpful for me. My weight is 50 kg and hight is 171 cm.
My wants to lose his weight as faster how he can burn his fat with help of no side effect ayurvedic medicine or dieting tell me the best plan for him thank you.
I lost someone who was very close to me I am feeling very depressed my mind is not working properly the boss of my office is not happy with my work.
Epilepsy is a common illness and therefore, we commonly encounter women with epilepsy (WWE), who are either pregnant or contemplating pregnancy. There are a lot of apprehensions and misconceptions regarding managing epilepsy in this group of WWE. Here, I wish to highlight some of the important aspects of managing epilepsy in women who are planning a pregnancy or are currently pregnant.
1. If a woman is seizure-free for at least two years, she can consider withdrawing anti-epileptic drugs (aeds) under the supervision of neurologist, and then plan for pregnancy.
2. If a woman has seizures, it is better to continue aeds during pregnancy, as the risk to the baby is several times higher with seizures, as compared to that with aeds.
3. Sodium valproate has the highest risk to the developing baby, and it should be avoided in pregnancy.
5. The lowest effective dose of aed should be used.
6. Try to use only a single anti-epileptic drug, if possible.
7. Folic acid vitamin supplements should be used in pregnancy.
8. The dose of anti-epileptic medication may have to be increased during the last three months of pregnancy.
9. Ct scan of the brain should be avoided, as far as possible, during pregnancy, as radiation exposure due to it may harm the baby.
10. Mri brain is reasonably safe for baby, especially after the first three months of pregnancy. So, if needed, it may be performed.