Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha SeshacharYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old my left arm and leg is so painful and I have used cream but not related please give me advice.
I am 21 year old female, my nipples are paining badly, it is felt around the breast too. Any movement or jerk in my body makes me feel pain sometimes they protrude or else be soft. Red in appearance. What might be the problem. Is anything serious. Awaiting for your reply. Thanking you!
I have back pain for two years. Its neck to elbow. I took medicines but felt no good. When I start walking its start and increasing. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from fever with pain of all joints, hand, leg and headache also. Now My tough is tasteless so tell what can I do for this fever.
I am 35 year old having Backache since last 4-5 year. Now it has become more painful & there is tingling in both leg & below waist.& there is also pain in neck seems that cervical spondiolosis. I have done MRI & X-RAY & other Test like uric acid/RA factor ESR etc but all test ae normal. Please Advise
My mother feeling pain all body. Last 15 years she is suffering bone pain in the joint of hand and backrest. That time it was not serious, but now this problem is very serious. She can not stand or sit or walk more than 25 minute. When she cut vegetables, talk in phone, watch TV, or travel in train, she fell a kind of pain in (neck back) to shoulder. From today she is very ill, her vain from neck to shoulder getting so tension (a kind of feeling when we carry a heavy load)
I am suffering from pain at below the shoulder besides the back bone not near the back bone. The pain occurs inside I asked one doctor they said tendinitis. I don't what is tendinitis. Is it harmful Pain occurs spot is below the hand joint but inside.
My mom is getting pains in the joints specially hand n back. Even if she does a little heavy work it's starts paining. Her age is abt 50 yrs. If she is under medications the pain goes away temporarily but as soon as the period for medications is over it start over again. Kindly suggest what need to be done.
I am having knees pain from last 1 week, not the continuous pain. I applied Volini gel couple of times before going to bed and it is better but cured properly. Please advise the reason and suggest any medicine.
I'm taking modalert 200 mg daily, this medicine helps me a lot to work efficiently. Without it I feel sedative. I want to continue it but I'm facing a problem. After taking it I feel a back pain associated with upset stomach. I don't know whether I should stop it or not. Please advice.
I am 20 years old and I have got back pain issues several times and they do get fix within some minutes but pain is very high at that time, please help me.
I have pain in my back on left side below my chest. Even though it goes away after some time. It hurts a lot .I don't have trouble running or while doing physical activity. What is the problem?
I am 21 and mostly uses pills after sex and later at menses time I am having unbearable pain in stomach and back pain. What was the reason and suggest me.
I have started going to the gym from the last few days but I am feeling pain in my knees. Shall I continue exercising if this is normal or must take a halt?
A dislocated shoulder is an injury in the shoulder joint, which is the most mobile joint present in the body. A dislocated shoulder injury occurs when the upper arm bone juts out of the socket in your shoulder blade. The shoulder is capable of moving in several directions, so a shoulder dislocation can happen through either the front of your shoulder or the back of your shoulder, although most dislocations happen through the front of the shoulder.
Shoulder Dislocation Causes
Shoulder dislocations generally happen in situations involving extreme impact to the shoulders. The most common causes of dislocated shoulders include:
- Sports injuries: Over 75% of dislocated shoulder injuries are a result of injuries sustained from sports or sports related activities. Contact sports, such as hockey and football, which require a lot of close ranged contact, as well as sports like gymnastics and skiing often cause a lot of dislocated shoulder injuries.
- Injuries not related to sports/accidents: Hard blows to your shoulder, such as a result of a vehicle accident could be a very common reason behind shoulder dislocations.
- Sudden fall: Any sudden impact to your shoulder which puts a lot of strain on the shoulder blade, such as falling down a ladder, or tripping on a wet surface, may also lead to shoulder dislocation injuries.
Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
Signs and symptoms of a shoulder dislocation injury include:
- Extreme shoulder pain: Severe pain in the shoulder joint along with an inability to freely move the shoulder is a sure-fire symptom of a dislocated shoulder.
- Visible deformation: If the shoulder joint looks contorted, twisted, or grossly out of shape, it is quite certain that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Soft and raw to the touch: When touched from the side, if the shoulder feels extremely mushy and you cannot feel the bone underlying it, a shoulder dislocation injury is definitely the reason behind it.
- Numbness and weakness: A numb feeling not only in the shoulder, but all throughout the affected upper arm is usually a sign that the shoulder has been dislocated.
- Swelling/bruising: This doesn’t always occur, especially if the dislocation is a minor one; however, severe swelling and bruising of the shoulder, especially if you have recently suffered a huge impact to it, is a guaranteed sign of a dislocated shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.