Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha RamadoraiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor im santhosh my age is 24. My pines size is very small 5 cm. I want to enlarge my penis without side effects. Pls help me.
Gd evening. I am suffering from psoriasis by past 5 years. I taken many treatment like homeopathy allopathic etc. But I didn't found a perfect result. It spotted all over the body with silvery scales please suggest may how to to rid of this? It is severe for me in head n margins of head with falling dandruff.
My body temperature remains very low. Whenever I come in contact with other person I feel very ashamed as my body always looks colder than any other person. please help. Thanks.
I am 21 years old. And I get erected quite often. An I often masturbate due to this. habit is it right thing.
I am 20 year old male. My question is that I have chest problem. One of the chest is forward as compared to other. Its paining sometime. What should I do?
I'm 22 years old male and having skin allergy between thigh folds, underarms and between fingers I have been used clobeta gm for a couple of days but it gives instant relief only kindly give me either the names of tablets or ointments which gives the permanent result. Allergy is looking like pimply and pinkish rashes.
Hi doc I observed Pcod after HSG test before that I used to have 35 days cycle now in assisted reproduction I'm unable to have a good size of follicle even on 20th day, size is 11.4 and there is no improvement in follicle size in the current cycle of treatment with 75+75 iu of FSH and clomid 50 mg. My question is is there is a chance of delayed ovulation with Pcod in the current cycle and now I'm on 22nd day and how to balance in next cycle of treatment .how can I overcome with Pcod. Doc is advising laparoscopy. I'm not interested in that please suggest me.
My mother has right side paralysis. She lost he voice since May'16. Please suggest how her voice can be recovered.
I am doing masturbation for 10 years continuously done 2 times a day. Is there any chance of loosing interest in sex or any other problems faced by that please suggest me i am 22 now.
When a particularly soft part of the foot suffers from too much pressure or friction, it can lead to the eruption of corns. This happens because the superficial tissues rise to the surface in order to prevent an internal injury and in time, they bear a hard coating which is basically a protective layer. When this protective layer develops a pointed structure right in the middle it is known as a corn. Let is find out more about the causes and treatment for the same.
Causes: A corn is basically a natural reaction of the skin to excessive friction as well as pressure. This is known as Hyperkeratosis. While these mainly appear on the hands and feet, they may get localised within the areas that appear to be under a lot of pressure. So why does this friction or pressure happen? The causes could range from tight fitting shoes to high heels as well as cramped footwear like combat boots, which are worn on a prolonged basis. Also, this friction may happen when a person wears shoes without socks too frequently. Further, people suffering from a condition known as hammertoes can also get corns. Finally, when you run, dance or jump bare feet on the sand or other hard surface for too long, you may develop corns.
Homeopathic medicines that help in fighting corns
- Antim Crudum: This homeopathy medicine can help when the feet are covered with too many corns which makes walking difficult. Also, it is the best medicine to treat corns that are too pointed and hard to touch. Further, it also helps those patients who are overweight which may cause pressure due to which these corns may erupt.
- Sulphur: When there is a burning pain that the patient experiences in the soles and the corns, then this condition can be treated with the help of sulphur which also ensures that the hard coating of corn quickly yields from the very first dose or application. This also helps those patients who find their feet sweating excessively due to the development of these corns.
- Ferrum Picric: This medicine can help patients when the corn becomes discoloured and affects the hue of the surrounding area as well.
- Lycopodium: When walking around with the corn causes a dull pain and persistent ache, then the patient can use this medicine. This medicine also helps in treating symptoms like pain in the heels when the patient steps on something hard.
- Silicea: When the corn is still soft, the best homeopathic medicine for this condition is Silicea which also helps in treating symptoms like icy cold feet and pus formation in the corns.
Using homeopathy can take a while to show results but the treatment is generally long term.