Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha RamadoraiYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir or madam. My nightfall problem is fine. Before it happens twice in week but now from the past month it happens once in two days means 4 times in weak. I don't know what to do? Please guide me! Does it effect my health or any sexual problems in future.
I get common cold after masturbation .I have checked this many time and I still don't know about the reason. If I have cold already after masturbation it turns into severe cold and blocking nose. Kindly tell me a solution and medicine for this.
I am having one year old son, recently he got admitted to hospital due to vomiting and loose motions doctor was saying he has some infection named mucus, and again 1 week before he did vomiting, doctor is saying that due to weather change and also his digestive system is not properly developed this had happened but I am worried, kindly suggest what do?
I'm Having cold even after bathing with either cold or hot water. Or after being in cool climate or eating something chilled.
Dr I am having pennis glans too much soarness and dry, foreskin lost elasticity having cheesy layer formation over the glans surface in the end of the evigning and making smell also last few weeks I am facing this type of problem I do clean with warm water twise a day Pls advice me is it go for circumberceing ? or need to prevent or recover this problem What I have to do which specialist to consult need your expertise best regards
I am a 60 years old male, an ex serviceman. For the past 03 yrs, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I am not a diabetic nor hypertensive. Pl suggest me some medicine or give reference of a sexologist. I am from Chennai. Thank you.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
The Swine flu has struck heavly upon the health care system of our country. Once again we need to admit that the conventional system has failed to control its out break eventhough we gave got vaccines and other medicines in enough quantity. In this situation its better to think about the Indian Systems of Medicines also.
As per Ayurveda, Swine flu is a type of fever (jvara) which is caused by external agents such as viruses. We consider such kind of viruses (eg. H1N1 series) as toxins or toxin producing entities. These will destroy immune system, liver function, kidney functions etc. In such conditions the first need is DETOXIFICATION. For that various therapies as well as medicines are present in Ayurvedic system of medicine. Along with that immunomudulatory, hepatoprotective, antiviral, antimicrobial single drugs such as neem, curcumin, thulasi etc. As well as many combination antitoxic preperations can cure Swine Flu.
Apart from this the outbreak can be prevented using various purification and disinfectentant procedures like fumigation using antiviral and antimicrobial medicines such as Aparajita, Nimba etc. Can be used effectively. So its the need of hour to look into the Prakriti (environment) itself for safe remidies in such out breaks.