Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Prabha RamadoraiYour feedback matters!
I want to know about thyroid. What is thyroid cancer. Because I have thyroid cancer problem. So I want to solution of thyroid cancer. And one more thing I have headache problem. So give me advise about this problems. Thanks.
I am 24 years old. I want to take viagra this is my first time please help me is it safe. Any side effect. Can I use twice in day.
I am 64 years young retired banking professional working as consultant now with a private organisation. I have fatty lever with inflammation. Presently my digestive system is okay, however, I have persistent constipation with mild Piles problems, I am diabetic.
I am having cough from 1 week and I had already taken cough syrup for cough but still I am not able to completely get rid of it. Is there any cure to completely get rid of cough.
I am 27 years old. There is itching, redness and red spot in the head of my penis. I went to a dermatologist and he said that this is blantatis and prescribed one antifungal, antibacterial and anti inflammatory cream named funzi-mx made by company corona. When I applied this cream in the affectd area the problems get resolved in 3 -4 days and my penis become normal. But after I stopped using this cream then symtoms again appeared. So whenever I applied this cream problem gets resolved but ot comes again once I stop using it. I become irritated using it. Kindly suggest me what can I do ?
I am having a regular roughness in my throat for last 2 or 3 years and I increases as soon as I have some oily food. Before this there was regular cold for 5-6 years but it then went ending with this throat problem.
I am a Hyderabad native. I have been relocated to Gurgaon. Due to some skin allergy black marks (like small pox) have formed on my body, hands.
My mother is 54 years old. Since a few months she is experiencing acute pain that radiates from her left side neck until her head. Its getting worser everyday. She can't turn her head to her sides. Please advise a cure.
Sir I have a huge scabies on my buttock. And seems like chakta. Type. Means spot on the buttock looks clearly and huge scabies. Give me your point of view with medicine or each free solution.
Ovarian cysts are a common development in many women. Cysts are sacs filled with fluid which are formed in the female ovaries. Most cysts are harmless and do not even show any symptoms. However, some cysts do show outward symptoms like heavy bleeding, clotting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain during the menstrual cycle, and pain during sex.
If you feel any of the above-mentioned discomforts, it will be in your best interest to consult a gynaecologist and get a check-up done. Most cysts are manageable unless they are very severe. In fact, it is best that cysts come to light at the right time and are efficiently managed, unless they develop into severe issues in the future.
Management of cysts
- Oftentimes, medical practitioners resort to what is called ‘watchful waiting’.
- At times, ovarian cysts disappear in a few months.
- It is recommended to take a blood test and an ultrasound to see the progress of the cyst.
- If you have already experienced menopause, then these tests are carried out every four months. This is because in such cases the risk of an ovarian cancer is at its highest and regular monitoring of the cyst is necessary.
Treatment of cysts
Ovarian cysts can be treated in their earlier stages. Here are some of the most popular treatments.
- Laparoscopy is one of the most popular treatments. It is a surgery carried out under general anaesthesia. The tummy is cut to a radius of a key hole and a laparoscope is inserted. This helps the doctor to see the internal organs, which is then used to remove the cyst. This method is less painful and has a quick recovery time.
- Laparotomy is the other method used for removing a cyst. In case the cyst is large, then one single large hole is made in the body to access the cyst. At times, the cyst and the ovaries are removed and sent for further laboratory inspection. This inspection is done to detect whether the samples are cancerous or not. This procedure is more complex than the previous one and might need the patient to stay in the hospital for a few days.
- In case you have a cancerous cyst, then your reproductive part itself would have to be removed rendering you barren for your life.
Ovarian cyst is very much treatable and is best to be detected at an earlier stage for better and faster treatment. Thus, it is best to go for regular check-ups and report in case of any disturbing symptoms.