Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PrabhaYour feedback matters!
Doctor, I am debasish. I am a student. I am suffering fever from 2 days. I have taken paracetamol but. It do not work. The temperature is now 103F. What should I do?
I have a gastric problem sometime I also get pain in stomach tell me solution and stomach also make noise after eating.
My penis has feel weakness with lose of energy and stamina as bcoz the habit of daily masturbation, so is there any natural ways or tips which I should follow in my life to get back the strength and power of my penis as it felt before the habit of daily masturbation and ultimately which will consider my penis as healthy and strong penis?
I got fungal inspection on my skin near neck and thighs. Please give me medicine. It is so contagious and so allergic. I used some ointment but not cured. Give me best medicine.
Hello Doctor. I had dry sex with my gf on 30th march. My sperm came out from my cloth and she got afraid. So she took I pill after 48 hours and on 8th april she got lightly bleeding. It was for 3 days. On 15th april we did p-test and it was negative and her period cycle is on 28 but nw its almost 3 months over nd she didn't got her menstruation. Plsss tell me when she will get her menstruation. Still how many days it will take. Plsss help me.
I am too energetic to dust. If I subject to a little bit dusty atmosphere then I will start sneezing a number of times likely more than ten. Its irritation also last there for hours. Sometimes it might be change to a headache. My mother also having this same problem. Please suggest a remedy.
I am 18 years old guy. I was doing sperm practise by hand or I can say I was rubbing my penis by hand? By doing that my penis becomes too short. What I will do now? Sir.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
1) Neurological Disorder
2) Rest less Mind
3) Un known cause
4) Brain Cell Damage due to Accident or Stroke
In system of Medicine Anti- Convulsion Drug use along with sedative Drug.
In Neurological Disorder many time suggested for Operation.
What Is Definition of Restless Mind?
When Many uncalled n Called thought conflict with each other & if same was not Resolved in timely then Its lead a stress in mind , and when many stress condition again conflict with each other lead Restless Mind . Its Very serious Disorder of mind Condition & Handle with appropriate Remedy along with Family support to come out from this situation
1) C T Scan / MRI / EEG / CBC with other test
2) Along with Medicine and Family support Its need for Meditation n Use complimentary system of Remedy to fast come out from this cause Like Homeopathy / Aroma / Bio – Chemic / Bach Flower / acupressure etc…
3) Proper Balanced Diet with Exercise & Meditation