Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Prabeesh PadmanabhanYour feedback matters!
I am 40 year old man and have mouth dry problem. From one month my mouth is always dry and all the time I use water. I tested my blood for sugar, triglyceride and cholesterol but all are normal. What should I do? Could you please assist me? Thanks,
I have a reverse overjet=1mm and currently wearing braces since a month in upper jaws. I had my 2 lower bicuspids removed to fix the above problem and now awaiting to get lower braces on 14 sep. My question is whether the gap from my removed bicuspids will be fixed only from the braces or will I have to get an implant?
I have pain in both of my jaw and also clicking sound from right side of my jaw. I have also neck and shoulder pain and I have noticed that the space between c5 and c6 of my spine have increased. I am feeling very very unwell and uncomfort. please help me.
I have yellow teeth and a root canal is there in my teeth can tooth whitening toothpaste solve both the problem?
How I increase my body n weight. I want my body healthy n average. And also I wanna wear wire on my teeth. So please tell me discount amount of my body n also my teeth. I want my teeth clear in 3 months.
I have jaw ache and was prescribed novaclox in the past for it. That had worked last time, can I take the same medicine this time too.
I got severe mouth and tongue ulcer once in month. It remains up to 1 week. please help me to get rid of this.
I am 28 years male. Suffering from dental pain at left upper m1 and m2. The dentist took the xray and explained as m2 is completely infected and m1 is infected but in the outermost layre of enamil. But suggested me to go for root canal for m1 and m2. Please suggest me can I go for 1 or 2 root canal. With ciramic or zirconium note: I have a habbit of night grinding of tooth is there any side effects for root canal is the recurrence process is complicated or simple how far it is safe?
I am 19 years old, I have gummy smile, while I smile it looks like ugly, is there any solution my problem, if possible to solve my problem how much cost to solve my gummy smile?
Having pain on left side of head on opening mouth. No pain in jaws or teeth. Feeling pain since yesterday.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.