Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Acupressurists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Pope
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Mr. PopeYour feedback matters!
Hi. My hair are getting sleek and light weighted everyday and hairfall is increasing. I use coconut oil n a mild Shampoo by patanjali. I do a massage regularly. Bt no effect. Please suggest. Whats the solution.
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure where hair is surgically implanted on the head. You can opt for this procedure if you suffer from hair loss and bald spots on your head. Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural.
There are many things, which you must take care of, after the procedure. Here are a few of those things:
- Elevation: After the procedure, as mentioned before, there will be some amount of swelling. So, it is important to keep your head in an elevated position so as to ensure that there is no extra swelling in the head. For this, you may have to sleep with your head on two pillows so as to keep the head propped up. Also, you may want to sleep or relax in a reclining chair for a few days until the swelling subsides.
- Scars: The procedure will leave you with a few scars as you wait for the hair to grow back from the replaced follicles. There may also be a little bit of swelling or inflammation at the site of the transplant, which may cause irritation. Ask your surgeon for medication which will bring down the swelling. You must make sure that you do not touch or scratch the surface under any circumstances.
- Food: In order to help the scar recover faster, you will need to avoid food that is too spicy as this usually has an adverse effect on the incisions and scars after any surgical procedure. These spices usually create a lot of heat and can cause further swelling, redness and other symptoms. Excessive alcohol consumption must also be avoided.There are a number of things that you can take care of after a hair transplant procedure in order to recover faster and be comfortable until the hair growth starts.
- Hygiene: The area around the scar and your scalp in general must be kept clean. Use mild shampoos and medication to keep the numbness and irritation at bay so that the scars get enough time to recover.
- Physical activity: Sweating will make the scar and swelling even itchier. So, it is imperative that you shy away from physical activities like workouts and running. Also, you may want to stay out of the sun, or even avoid a trip to the sauna for a few days as the exposure may lead to sweating. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am a 28 years old female I have a white patch on my scalp what is it. And what should I use to control my hair fall my hair is becoming very rough and no life in it.
I have a problem I need solution for that I have pain in my legs please tell me solution for the my problem?
Hello sir/madame! I have a cousin and he is about 20 years old and his facial hair growth is very low. The only visible growth is under chin and that too is very scarce. The sideburns are only upto 1-2 cm below ear. This makes him uncomfortable among others as at this age, his friends have dense haired moustache and beard. Suggest him some hone remedies or any medical attention he needs. Thank you!
Hi doc. My hair was good at my childhood. I mean it was straight and soft. But nowadays it became very curly. Does it have any connection with hormone. I want my hair to be straight and smooth as it were before. Please suggest me any treatment.
I am 60 years male height 6' weight 95 kgs. MRI report says the following; 1. Diffuse disc at L3 - L4 indenting anterior thecal sac mildly with bilateral mild neural foraminal narrowing 2. Diffuse disc bulge at L4-L5 more so on left side indenting nerve roots with significant bilateral neural foraminal narrowing (left>right) 3. Diffuse bulge with posreocentral disc extrusion at L5-S1 indenting nerve roots with bilateral significant neural foraminal narrowing. Diagnosis and remedy.
I am 17 years old male. Still I don't see any growth of beard on my face and also substantial growth of body muscles. Kindly suggest me some medicines and also the proper vegetarian diet so that some positive growth may be noticed.
By the time we cross 40, most of us suffer from minimal cognitive impairment and have a memory loss of very recent events or objects. This is age related and should not be confused with dementia.
This can also happen in patients who are vegetarians and vitamin B12 deficient. People often have difficulty in naming objects and name of the people.
Just as a computer hangs up while doing multiple tasks, so does the human mind. When you handle multiple projects at the same time, you may experience thought blocks, which is natural and not a sign of a disease.
When we introduce ourselves to a new person, we often tell our name first. It is possible that by the time you finish your conversation, the person may forget your name. Therefore, one should either introduce themselves last after the conversation is over or introduce oneself at the start and also at the end of the conversation.
Some people introduce themselves before the conversation and hand over their visiting card at the end of a conversation. This is also taught in how to market yourself.
As medical doctors, we face these difficulties quite often. People send SMSs without their names or call without telling their names. For example, I once got a call "Malhotra Bol Raha Hoon Pehchana Kya" As a doctor, we may have had hundreds of Malhotras as our patients and it is not expected from us, especially after the age of 40 to recall a person just by his surname. Unless we are given complete information by the patient on phone, mistakes can be made, especially if it is a phone consultation. In any way, phone consultation needs to be avoided. Even Supreme Court in one of its judgments said that giving phone consultation may amount to professional misconduct on the part of the doctor.