Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pooya MozaffaryYour feedback matters!
Having nerves pull in right side of my face and unable to open my mouth widely and chew anything harder and having headache and ear pain.
Hi, my new teeth got infected. Should I remove it or go for treatment. Which one is best currently its not paining thog.
I have pain in my dead teeth .pulp is stored in upper jaw .what I will have to do if I do not want to remove that teeth .is there any treatment for this.
I am 23 years old nowadays I'm facing one problem that is, my mouth test is having bitter! Please advise.
Mouth sour. Take Seroflo capsule for asthma. Some thrush on tongue. Taking rekool 20 mg tablet since last 8 days. Got theet cleaned .take supplement riconia Silver daily. Please advise.
Suffer this teeth to to pain sir so please help me 2 cure or change tht teeth now sir plzzzzzzz if the teeth broken two pieces but still it have a root.
Dryness near mouth and lip. Feels like. Not getting taste of food well. Swelling on face. Feels teeth are senseless sometimes. Burning in jaw and near mouth. fluttering in palate and lips. Pain in palate. Burning in jaw and lips while eating or drinking hot. Kind if pain in teeth while eating. Jaw fitters. Thickness in saliva. No idea the problem is bcs of what. No idea which doctor to consult. Doctors are unable. To identify the actual disease.
I am 32 years old man and sometimes I saw blood from my throat after completing the brushing to my teeth and gargals. Please tell me why it is so?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.