Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poornima. PYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from recurring mouth ulcer. Doctor told me to take beplex forte tablet. Then also mouth ulcer come back. What should I do.
My problem is every night after I sleep lots of water coming into my mouth. Its too irritating me. How to control it. Is there any home tips for that. please suggest me?
Hi am 22 years old I completed my graduation I have one problem in the front of my teeth is in yellowish colour so unable to speak mainly laughing so that I do for teeth becoming white. Please give me a solution.
I have a pain near left ear between joint of left temporal bone and end of mandible bone. When I eat something and press my jaw teeth or open full mouth I get pain. I have a diabetes from 2 years and for some time I was sitting in bad posture on bed for hours in late nights. I was also eating zero sugar icecreams sometimes. I was taking b-complex sometimes. I am getting this pain more than 10 days. I am 33 year old male, height 5.8 inch and 58 kg weight. I am on prescription of zoril 1 mg tab for diabetes control. Please suggest me.
My tongue and mouth is got swell and radish and I am also suffering from loose motions. Please help me.
Hi, My baby is 1 year and 8 months. She has got almost 20 teeth. Should we start brushing here teeth with tooth paste because we can see the color of the teeth getting yellow?
I got wisdom teeth but there no place to come out It's very paining What to do is it ok Or need to remove.
I have yellow teeth! I dont want to go to a dentist for this! I need a home remedy which is quick and harmless.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.