Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Poornima.KYour feedback matters!
My hair are very long n healthy .but from some days when I have a hair wash .in the evening my scalp gets oily. And the next day it turns very much .my hair are extremely straight n black. I did not had any treatment or anything I just apply coconut oil to my hair. Bcoz of this problem. I have to wash my hair every alternate day. Which is really bad for my hair. I use head and shoulders silky soft to avoid dandruffs .plz suggest me any remedy. For my oily scalp. My hair are very healthy but the oily scalp turns to be a spoilsport. please help me with any remedy and why is this happening so. Thanking you in anticipation.
Im sleeping more thn 8 hours. I can not control it nw a days but I want to sleep nly for 6 hours how to control this.
Sir in my heart often pain suddenly. Please tell me what should I do? And after some time I am feeling better. Often I worried about it. Second question is that what does ratio between height and weight. I mean how many weight should a person according his height. Thanks.
I am a student. Usually I used to sit more than 8 hours a day in chair. Now a days I am feeling very much pain on regions of backbone and neck. Is this a chance of disk failure?
I am a commerce student if +2 and nowadays am going through extreme situations of my life. I listen sad songs at night. Cry unnecessary. .and moreover my so called treatment is also going in PGI Chandigarh which I think will not be fruitful please suggest me something. Thankyou.
I am 57, sometime I am feeling acute pain in testis, it remains for 10 to 15 min. Then disappear it has happened 3 rs time in last three month. What may. Be the reason. I hv prostate enlarged 60 cm and need advise. Should go for surgery or continue taking medicine.(urimax) may this be reason or some other.
I am 20 years old I have skin problem. In my face have same pimples and scratching any time but at night is high scratchy. Please share same use full solution to solve it.
I am 61 year old having liver disorder. After eating lunch or dinner I have to go to pass stool. During a day 4 times I have to pass stool. What medicines should I take.
I have joined a gym and I am a vegetarian. So I decided to eat soybean seed for protein. How much soybean seed should I take after my workout for mass gain?
How Ayurveda can help manage diabetes? Recently detected with it. Hb1ac at 8. And triglycerides are high too.
Hi iam 24 years old, iam weak in taking own decisions and also how to improve brain functionality faster,
On 18 april, it was just a rub of penis above vagina and my vagina was cover with my underwear and my partner was nude sperm drops also came. After this few drop of blood came through the urine and the period came after 6 hour as scheduled on 18 april. I am having mild pain in my abdomen, waist and back. Irritation in vagina and sometimes mild pain in it. What is it? And why these are occurring? How to get rid of it? Please explain every things in detail Is it pregnancy, urinary tract infection or something else?
I am gaining weight day by day. Already have grown a pot belly and fat in lumber region. Please suggest any ayurveda solution.
Depression is one of those experiences when one may feel sad, lonely, dejected and discouraged. Doubt, anxiety and uncertainty crawl in so much so that they may lead to problems in decision making. A depressed person feels devoid of energy and the motivation to do anything at all seems to have disappeared.
Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
So if depression is badly ruining your sex life, doing these will help big time:
- Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships.
- Having an open conversation with your partner is key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Ask your doctor to adjust medication In cases where the antidepressant curbs libido, lowering or adjusting the drug dosage can be a solution to treat the depression without curbing sexual desire. Do not attempt to adjust your medication on your own. Your doctor may also change the drug to another that does not affect your sex drive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am 21 year old male and I'm suffering from insomnia. I go out , play soccer ,my body gets tired but still I can't sleep at night. Any help would be appreciated.
I am in relationship and physically active. But from last year I have a vaginal issues. I changed n num of gynecologists but with no result. Now I have warts problem. What should I do ? I already took a vaccine .
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.