Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Poornima.KYour feedback matters!
Help sir, last three days I am suffering from cold, light fever and body pains. Please tel me recovery option thanking you.
I am 19 year old. I want to know abt skin laser treatment for acne and whitening skin. Am I am only 19 years old so can I go for laser skin treatment for whitening skin? ?and tell me wht is d cost of an entire treatment and side effects??
Sir, I want run 5km in 27 min, but I am very tired after 3km run So please give me advice to run 5km in below 27 min without tired.
I am 32 Years old male, I live in agra and suffering from asthmatic symptoms but when I come to my home town symptoms get abolished, could not know weather I am suffering from asthma?
Hi I am 33.80% of my hairs have turned white. I can cover them by hair colour. Is there a remedy to get back my hair color?
Dear sit/madam Please suggest practically possible ways to reduce weight effectively and also side effects of more weight. Regards Chandan.
Dear Sir, My wife, aged 49 years,has been suffering from severe Knee pain for the last 8-10 years and sometime cannot even walk.She undergone regular treatment since then. Doctors have diagnosed as Oesteo Arthritics. Please advice some available effective treatment so that she could get relief. Thanking you.
My wife is having high Cholesterol and Doctor advised to take some tablets permanently for ever like for BP, Thyroid etc. Are there some treatment to bring it down to normalcy and thereafter to discontinue the tablets for the same. My understanding is that all organs in our body have specific or combined functions for the upkeep of the body well in all respects .But some times a few or a couple of organs lack strength, becomes weak and unable to carryout their routine duties. We take medicines to bring up these organs to normalcy and there after they take care of the functions. But by putting on medication permanently will make these organs inactive and they lose the natural behavior. Is that correct? Why So?
I am a 20 years old female having acne problem for the past 5 years, I have oily skin. Acne leaves scars on my face. What should I do?
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc.
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain.
Side effects of neck pain:
Neck pain also has some side effects, which includes temporary loss of consciousness, nausea, vomiting, blackouts, temporarily blurred vision, headache, spondylitis, etc.
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain. Consult a physiotherapist first, and he/she will advise you on the best neck pain exercises.
My mother have headache. Her blood pressure is also normal. Its not a normal headache. What should I do?
I, Vandit jain, 21 years, am suffering from loss of lumber lordosis from past" one month" Initially I took" Axoguard sr" tancodep 2" and" Trika" for around 10 days. I am also undergoing short wave diathermy since 10 days. I am doing exercises every morning. I do not have much pain but little which remains with me throughout the day. I also feel stiffness when I wake up in my legs and hands. What should I do? How much time it will take to cure and as I am not taking any medicine now so should I start some?
Hi, I'm 18 years old and I'm wanna be one of upcoming singers. My skin is little dark and skin tone is also uneven. As I have to perform before camera it gets essential to look fairer in front of camera. What possible safe way there's is lighten my skin tone and make it even also?
My age is 21 years all my Friends have beard but y not me its very difficult please find any solution for this problem.
Sir, in the morning I have headache, little fever daily. But after taking bath I feel relax, what should I do?
It doesn't take much time, or cost much; it helps to ground you, and it has multiple health benefits, maintain youthfulness and vitality. Daily massage with sesame oil nourishes the muscles, bones, joints and skin and improve sleep patterns, relieve muscular pain and tension, make the skin healthy and glowing, improve circulation.
If you suffer from cold hands and feet in winter you may notice an immediate benefit from improved circulation.
Warm the sesame oil in the saucepan for a few seconds and apply all over from the scalp to the soles of the feet every day at bedtime. You can add on 2 drops of lavender oil in 20 ml of warm til oil for a pleasant aroma.
Sesame or til tail balances vata dosha, vata is the principle that governs" movement" in the body. It controls the nervous system and is quick, light, cold, rough and moving. When vata is disturbed (as a result of lack of routine, travel, talking a lot, late nights, doing more strenuous work etc) we feel unsettled, jumpy, out of balance and may suffer from disturbed sleep. Sesame oil has an immediate warming, calming and nourishing effect, and is powerful means to balance vata.
The body of one who uses oil massage regularly does not become affected much, even if subjected to accidental injuries or strenuous work. By using oil massage daily, a person is endowed with pleasant touch, trimmed body parts, and become strong, charming and least affected by old age.