Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Poornima Aradhya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Poornima AradhyaYour feedback matters!
Hai sir. I am 25 years old. I have severe hair loss problem for last 1 year. I have done many treatments. But I couldn't avoid this. Basically I am vegetarian. Is there a reason for this problem. So Please suggest me that how can I stop the hair loss.
I am 20 yr boy but im just looking 15-16 yr boy. My weight is only 45. I want to increase my weight fast. I feel ashamed among friends and people. Please give the advise how to increase weight fast. And body shape too. please help me.
I'm just 18 years old boy but I really look and feel too dull, I act really slow, my face even looks dull, I don't Drink, Smoke then also I look like a Alcoholic or Chain Smoker, I act too much slow, dull and lazy, my face really looks too much dull, How should I restore my energy, I've tried all type of face wash, Ayurvedic,alopathic still I look Dull, I have Tried Everything Redbull, Urzaa,Rio, Monster,Fresh Lemon Juice, Badam everything but Still I don't feel active and fresh, I have Fatty neck and Face too How I suppose to reduce it.
I have really pained in my head? Tell me what I will do to found the relief from the pain of the head?
I am getting frequently back pain, shoulder pain on knee pain. I am 50 years old working women. Is this because for calcium problem, if yes please advise me what calcium I should take.
I am very thin I want to gain wait I get tiered very soon nd I am facing problem of cough and cold I always get affect very soon.
My problem related to skin. My problem tinea cruris from 3 to 4 month and I take medicine 1 to2 month if not cure plzzz advice me and some special treatment for this problem.
My brother is 17 years old and he is suffering from severe throat infection. We already giving all medicines prescribed by doctor. Kindly tell what to give - what not to give him for drinking as well as eating.
A romantic image of candle light and soft music often also has a bowl containing strawberries, chocolate, and wine. Food not only makes you look and feel better but also has an effect on your overall health.
Take a look at a few foods that can increase your sexual desire.
- Strawberries and raspberries - Strawberries and raspberries are delicious antioxidants that have been linked to high sperm counts in men. Both contain zinc that regulates the production of testosterone in men and prepares a woman's body for intercourse. These berries also provide high levels of energy at the cost of very few calories.
- Avocados - Avocados are great sources of energy and boost the libido. They also contain monounsaturated fats that are essential for hormone production. Avocados are rich sources of vitamin B6 and vitamin E which increase oxygen and blood flow throughout the body. Vitamin B 6 is also linked to testosterone production. The high potassium content also boosts a woman's libido.
- Watermelon - In summer, watermelon not only cools your body but also increases your libido. In a way watermelon can be compared to Viagra. This popular summer fruit is rich in lycopene, citrulline, and beta carotone which help the blood vessels relax and act as natural enhancers.
- Almonds - Almonds contain vitamins and minerals essential for sexual health such as zinc, vitamin E, and selenium. Selenium is also linked to fighting infertility. Almonds are packed with proteins to give you energy and stamina and are known to stimulate the production of testosterone in men. They also contain omega 3 fatty acids that help blood circulation.
- Figs - Figs enhance the secretion of pheromones and are known to be fertility stimulants. They also contain magnesium that aid in the production of androgen and estrogen and an amino acid that increases blood flow. Figs are also said to be mood enhancers and credited to increase sexual stamina.
- Sweet potato - Sweet potato is rich in vitamin A that fights infertility and vitamin C that produces collagen and fights high blood pressure. Since high blood pressure increases the risks of erectile dysfunction, sweet potatoes indirectly fight erectile dysfunction.
- Dates - Dates literally melt in your mouth making the very act of eating them sensually. This makes them popular aphrodisiacs for both men and women. Dates are rich sources of amino acids that increase sexual stamina and blood circulation. Dates are also used to treat sexual impotence and to promote the production of hormones.