Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Poorna ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am 59 years old man suffering bp and diabetes under control still I enjoy sex butthe time is only 15 mins, how I improve my stamina in sex? with natural food.
I had unprotected sex with my partner on the next day after her periods. Can she get pregnant? I am very worried.
Dear Sir/Madam, I'm using propygenta NF cream from past 2 years for improving my fairness. Recently I came to know it is used for reddish treatment. I did not find any side effects and even I became much fairer after using the cream. Is it safe to use the cream? Can I go for laser treatment for permanent solution to become fairer. Please advice.
Actually my periods are regular but very less bleeding .& periods over within 2 & 1& half day .is there any serious problem .pls ans me.
Mera pet dard rahta hai ek saal pahle hi mera gallbladder ka operation karwaya lekin mere ab wapin kidney me stone ban gya hai mera sarir puri kharab ho gai hai mere pura chahre par pimple ho gya hai kisi ne bola mujhe neem ke pate khane ko kya mujhe use koi nuksaan to nai hai.Please tell.
I've a pain in left side of neck and in left side of head what is the matter? Please provide me some assistance.
I'm 18 year old boy Have acne on my face I want some home remedies or I want details about some facewash or cream so that the acne and pimple sgp faster.
The c curve is a movement of the spine that strengthens the deep abdominal while stretching the muscles of the back. The c curve is a basic movement in pilates that is used in many different exercises.
The classic c curve is always initiated by the abdominal. Try a c curve by sitting up tall with your legs slightly bent in front of you. Imagine someone punching you in the lower stomach, and allow your spine to round by scooping in your deep abdominals. Your upper back, neck, and head may naturally follow this motion and round forward. So you initiate the c curve with the lower back (lumbar spine), then you add the upper back (thoracic spine), and finally you add the head and neck (cervical spine). Now your whole spine is making a capital c. This movement should feel like a big stretch for your whole spine and all the muscles that surround it.
Here's a little more specific information about the three natural curves of the spine and how they participate in the c curve movement.
Pilates lumbar c curve
The lumbar c curve movement is always initiated by your lower abdominals. This is the most difficult spinal movement to initiate because the lumbar spine has thick vertebrae that are meant to stabilize and hold the weight of the body. When you're standing or lying, the natural curve of your lumbar spine is in slight extension (like neutral spine), so when performing a lumbar c curve, you must pay much attention to pulling in your abdominals from the lowest part of your abdomen and attempting to reverse the natural curve of your low spine. You can accomplish this only by deep and strong low abdominal engagement.
The lumbar c curve in pilates.
Pilates thoracic c curve
The upper back (thoracic region) naturally curves forward in a c shape. When performing a thoracic c curve, think of pulling your ribs in and allowing your shoulders to round forward. Doing so creates a nice stretch in the upper back.
The thoracic c curve naturally follows the lumbar c curve, but it is easy to do the thoracic c curve without actually starting from the lower back. In other words, it's easy for people to round their upper back because the back naturally rounds in that direction. Initiating the rounding from the lower back is more difficult and takes low abdominal work. The idea in pilates is generally to try to do more work from the belly and to move the spine starting from the lower back and then adding in the upper back afterward.
The thoracic c curve in pilates.
Pilates cervical c curve
The cervical c curve is a way to visualize the correct way to lift your head off the mat during an abdominal exercise. If you know the right way to lift your head up and understand proper neck alignment, you won't overstrain your neck when doing the abdominal-related exercises in pilates.
Lie on your back with your hands interlaced behind your head to support the neck. Lift your head off the mat by lengthening the back of the neck and by imagining that you're squeezing a tangerine under your chin to bring the head up (kind of like nodding your head yes as you lift it off the mat). Don't lead up with your chin. Once your head is off the mat, you have created your cervical c curve; the c shape begins at the top of your head and ends at the base of your sternum (or rib cage). You must lift your head high enough to form the shape of the c. Think of your abdominal muscles lifting up the weight of the head, not the neck muscles. If you're very tight in your neck or very weak in your tummy, you may not be able to make a complete c shape. But if you keep doing the work, you will!
The cervical c curve in pilates.
Aged 31 male. I have a problem that when I wake up in the morning I find very deep pain in my right leg ankle. The pain is unbearable and at that time walking and standing straight is very difficult for me. The problem started eight months back and I have consulted with local doctors and they advised to take DICLORAN A TAB ONE BD for the last eight months So far there is no relief and the problem is aggregating only please give me an advise.
Hair today, gone tomorrow. That might be your condition if you are not taking care of your hair properly. There are a lot of things you do almost daily that are adversely impacting your hair health. You might not even be aware of the damage you are doing to your tresses by indulging these activities. Read on to find out about the 5 worst things you do to your hair on a daily basis.
- Excessive hair brushing: It causes breakage and strips your hair of its natural nourishing oils. To avoid this, try limiting the use of your hair brush to about just two times in a day. Brushing right after you wake up is a good idea, as it helps in distributing the oils produced by your scalp down your hair shaft, which act as a natural conditioner for your hair.
- Tying your hair in a ponytail everyday: If you tie your hair in a ponytail everyday then chances are you are applying consistent pressure to on the same hair shafts, resulting in brittle and weaker hair. In fact, doing so continuously can even retard hair growth. Try to leave it open as much as you can, but if you absolutely must tie a pony tail, then tie a loose one. Maybe even use booby pins to keep your hair in place instead of scrunchies. Alternating between high and low ponytails helps too.
- Using a pre-used hairbrush: Your hairbrush contains a lot of germs, which can severely damage your hair. Using an unclean brush is one of the main reasons of damage hair, as these brushes contain dirt gathered from your hair which you're giving back to your hair by using. It's best to clean it once in a while to maintain proper hair health. The same holds true for other styling agents such as combs, curlers, rollers, straighteners etc.
- Delaying a hair cut: Most of us are guilty of this crime. What with your jam-packed schedule and work overload, you often ignore that much needed trip to the salon. Prolonging a haircut is never a good idea as it can lead to a bad case of split ends, which can result in hair that tangles a lot and causes hair fall. Regular trimming sessions, once every 6 weeks, are a must.
- Shampooing in excess: Some of you prefer your scalp to be squeaky clean every single day, believing that daily dust and pollution require you to indulge in this unhealthy habit. Well, it's best to stop right now as you're harming your hair by shampooing daily. Daily shampoos can completely strip your hair of its natural oils, causing your scalp to become dry, leaving your hair with a dry, messy and rough feel. However. Delaying hair wash is not good either. It is best to shampoo whenever your hair feels greasy and dirty.
Avoid doing these to your hair, and let your tresses breathe so that they look healthy and shine with a natural glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am a 29 year old male and iam taking following medicines for stress arpizol10mg prestiq 100mg movacobal forte for two years. I want to know for how many days I have to continue this medicines ?
Hi, I got burning and pain in urination in sep 2014. I went to hospital sgpgi lko. They told me that j hv renal tuberculosis. And they started att from 14 june and my medicines are rcinex-600, combutol -750, pyrazinamide 1500, benadon 20. I hv completed 7 months using the att. Stent is also situated in my right kidney till now and it has been changed twice. They told me to hv att for two months more and they suggested me a test gfr test. Its result are 12 for right kidney and 77 for left kidney. They told me that my right kidney hv stopped working. Although my all other result lyk serum creatine is 1, glucose is 103, bun is 9. please suggest me what should I do.
Hi this is mary I am suffering about skin problems on my face under eyes and over chin very much black spot there so what are the solution.
5 of your biggest sex problems tackled
We have been bombarded with dozens of mails from our readers wanting to know more about different aspects of sex and other sexual acts. While it is impossible to answer them all, we will tackle the most commonly asked ones.
Here are 5 top sex questions you guys asked.
How do I last longer in bed?
A whole lot of mails have come from men who will like to last longer and maintain their erections in the bedroom. While we have published a lot of articles on the subject, you should also keep in mind that certain factors might cause you to have issues staying hard;
Too much alcohol before sex.
Regular smoking habit.
The age factor (the older you get, the more likely you will find it hard to keep from cumming too early).
Psychological issues (you can lose your erection if you are unattracted to your partner, stressed out, etc).
Why does sex hurt?
A lot of women have emailed us, wanting to know why they have painful sex and what they can do about it. Not enough foreplay, vaginal diseases, wrong position (where the penis hits your cervix) and birth control pills could be the culprit
Why is she not freaky enough?
Some men would love to be with a woman who is willing to let go in the bedroom. They want someone who is freakier in the sheets and can pleasure them. The easiest way to get her to be this way is to make sure she is comfortable with you.
Always compliment her body and let her know how sexy you find her. Tell her you to love her just the way she is and all you want to do is to be pleased with her. Do not outrightly criticize her because this will cause her to retreat into her shell. If she does something you find hot, no matter how little, let her know you noticed and you thoroughly enjoyed it. This should encourage her to keep trying
Why can't I orgasm?
They wonder why they cannot seem to get there. The one tip we share with them - and you women out there should take note too - is to know your body. You cannot cum if you do not know what makes you cum. Men can tell you what position or move makes them cum. You should be able to say the same too.
How do you do this? masturbate. Take a few minutes to know what feels good without any pressure to perform. Masturbation is all about you so take your time, touch yourself and have a blast learning about your body.
Why doesn't oral feel good?
So your man has tried time and time again to eat you out but you are not feeling it? well, this is very likely because he is not that good. A good oral will make your toes curl, no matter what. So, it's time to have a good talk with your man. Make sure he avoids most oral sex mistakes (like using teeth, ignoring the clitoris or being too rough) and take things slow. The vagina is extremely sensitive, do not let him attack it like a dog in heat. He should start slow and gently increase pressure as you prefer. Give him feedback when he is doing it right so he knows what to focus on
- Pimples are commonly occurs among teenagers and especially young persons.
- Here we should consider its happen because of hormonal changes too.
- In pimbles inside the pore are sebaceous glands which produce sebum. When the outer layers of the dead skin cells left behind may become" glued" together by the sebum. This causes a blockage in the pore, especially when the skin becomes thicker at puberty.
- The sebaceous glands produce more sebum which builds up behind the blockage, and this sebum allows bacteria to grow, including the species staphylococcus aureus and propionibacterium acne, which causes inflammation and infection.
- Homeopathically pimples can be treated including the scar leaving after pimples.