Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooraneson RajuYour feedback matters!
I am suffering anal pain when motion started coming out and no bleeding and their is problems in motion also only pain its from last 5 days, give me any solutions sir.
I am getting boils on my face, I always have boils on my face. How to get rid of boils? I don't have any other health problems. please suggest what to do regarding this boils.
I play cricket that's why I am getting rashes on my hands which gets expose to sun due which I get itching every now and then. So what should I do?
Sir, I have more than 15 fat tumors under my skin is there any medicine either ayurvedic or English medicine. Fat tumors increases gradually in my body. I have cholesterol also. Please help me and give permanent solution. Thanking you sir.
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.
E-coli infection treated with 21 days of ofloxacin 200 and now I am feeling somewhat okay. My prostate and other related parts are normal in shape and size. My doctor advised me to take ALFOO 10 mg for 30 days. Is it ok to take? I am taking it for past 2 days why alfoo is prescribed when I am ok with size of prostate and other related parts, can someone explain briefly please.
Hyperpigmentation is darkening of the skin and it is commonly caused by high melanin level. Melanin gives color to your hair, skin and eyes. Melanin level can be affected by trauma, aging, diseases, pregnancy and excessive exposure to sunlight, causing unsightly brown spots.
The causes of melanin disorder can be internal or external. Internal causes are inborn and they are especially common for people with dark skin tone.
External causes include exposure to chemicals like progesterone. Estrogen, minocycline, and sunlight.
Ultraviolet rays cause strains, spots and freckles which can cause permanent or temporary discoloration. They are common on skin areas that are exposed to sun (face and hands).
Surgeries also cause hyperpigmentation, but the spots remain even when the condition improves.
Melasma is skin discoloration during pregnancy, but it sometimes affects men. The spots appear on the cheeks and nose, and this phenomenon is commonly known as the ?pregnancy mask.? However, the spots disappear after labor.
Natural remedy for hyperpigmentation
Stir a teaspoon of lemon juice in a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Apply the mixture on any affected area.
Leave it on for 15 minutes
Rinse your face thoroughly
Do not expose your skin to sun. Apply the remedy before taking a shower, and apply it once or twice a day until your condition improves.
This home remedy is based on the principles of Ayurveda, an ancient Indian science of healing.
Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties and gives skin a lighter, glowing complexion.
Lemon rejuvenates and brightens skin.
Add milk or water in your lemon juice if you have sensitive skin.
Make a light paste of Fuller's clay (multani mitti) with one tea spoon of olive oil.
Coat on your both hands upto wrist and alow it to dry naturally.
Wash it properly.
Apply almond oil your hands.
These are some methods to remove pigmentation from your whole body.
These methods will make your whole body beautiful.
Enjoy with your soft,glowing and beautiful skin.