Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooraneson Raju
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pooraneson RajuYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I am having dark circles under my eyes and also a bit of tan. My skin is almost two tones darker. My neck is also dark black. I am a boy with wheat complexion but neck is black. Please suggest me some medications to cure dark circles and also lighten my skin tone.
The black spot of pimples are on her face & her skin is oily skin what should she do for remove the black spot form face?
What are the causes of white patches on face? Can it be cure by eating vegetables or fruits. If yes, can you please name them.
When I go outside the house. My skin has got rashes over body and its too irritating. What should I do now?
Hello doctor, iam suffering from hair fall, it will become dry and red colour and I have skin problems it causes irritation to me, please give suggestion to me, give tricks, bye doctor.
Hi this is Moinuddin. I am 28 years old. I have one dark circle on my under eye from past 3 years. I take fair and lovely but no use. Its not go. I dnt like this circle. please help me you send your mail id I forward my face pic to better understand. Thank you.
I want to change my nose shape through plastic surgery. Did it possible that what shape I want done with plastic surgery? please help and also explain the full expenditure from starting to last Please reply fast!
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin. There are certain habits which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are-
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe. Daily bathing is necessary to avoid build up of microorganisms.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer. Consuming excessive sweets leads to increase in acne & obesity related skin issues.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Food such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Sir/mam Since few days am observing that my stool colour is becoming blackish I am feeling a burning sensation in my stomach And cramps on my upper abdomen.
With a wide range of modern skin rejuvenation techniques and procedures available in the market today, the effects of sun damage and age can be easily reversed. Wrinkles, scars, spots, pigmentation and a whole lot of embarrassing and unwanted skin flaws can now be easily treated.
When it comes to getting rid of common age related skin woes and giving your skin a total reboot, one of the most tried and tested treatments is the Intense Pulsed Light (IPL). ILP rejuvenation or Intense Pulsed light Photofacial procedure is an effective skin rejuvenation process as it involves the latest techniques of modern dermatology and can turn blotchy, red skin into a rejuvenated and radiant skin. It is an ideal remedy for sun and age damage on skin.
What is Intense Pulsed light Photofacial?
A pulse light photofacial refers to a procedure in which intense light pulses is pressed through the problematic areas. It is also known as intense Pulsed light or IPL photofacial. After the penetration of light pulses, the collagen and blood vessels below the epidermis get constricted. This reduces the redness on the skin along with the age lines. Several skin conditions can be treated using the process of IPL photo rejuvination. Removal of red spots, acne and rosacea is effectively done. The skin texture gets smoothened and is made even, large pores are closed and wrinkles are eliminated because of enhanced collagen growth.
Sometimes, redness and swelling may occur during the treatment, but they slowly disappear. The benefits can be observed within a week after the process is undertaken. During the process of IPL photo rejuvination, the high energy light waves produce help in reducing and eliminating several effects of aging, which includes facial wrinkles and discoloration of the skin due to prolonged sun damage. The pulsed light helps in the production of collagen, which is a natural protein that repairs wrinkles, making the skin surface smooth and soft. One treatment or session is not enough for proper skin rejuvenation, and the IPL photo rejuvination process should be repeated. With each treatment, the results get more well defined. Five full face IPL photofacial sessions are required within a span of three weeks for the best results.
Benefits and risks
The Pros: IPL is a preferred treatment since its does not cause much discomfort. Little or no downtime is required as well. The method is non ablative in nature, which means that no skin gets removed during the process. Because of this, recovery is easy and hardly any major risk associated with this skin rejuvenation technique. A major benefit of IPL photo rejuvination is that it treats several skin problems at once.
The Cons: In rare cases, you may notice blistering, bruising, scabbing and change in skin pigmentation. These side effects do not last long and disappear on their own usually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.