Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam YadavYour feedback matters!
I feel my eyes tighten after working at the computer or reading something for continuously say 30 minutes. Feel difficult to focus and sometimes feel I am seeing double. After a gap it is fine but again after 30 minutes feel the same symptoms. I do not have glasses so far could it be that I have a power and need to check or something else. Have always taken pride at my eyesight. Am 52 years old.
I am having headache. Water comes out of my eye. I am suffering very much. What to do in these situation?
Sir jb mI 11 years ka tha tb meri right eye mai pataka phatt gaya tha aur tb sai mujhe extra light si dikhti hai maine doctrs sai poocha toh unhu nai bola ki patakai sai hole hoogaya hai aur ussi wjha sai extra light dikh rhi hai .app please bolo sir kya yeh theek ho sakta hai aur aur sir agr mai specs na lgaou toh sir ko dard hoota gai aap please help kro sirr.
I have eye sight 6 and that is nearsightedness. Am I eligible for lasik surgery. If yes then what will be the cost?
I got my eyes checked up yesterday. And result are: right eye = Sph. -1.5, Cyl. -3.0 Axis 15 degree, And left eye= Sph. -1.5, Cyl. -2.0 Axis 180 degree. Is it serous matter or not. And how should I care?
Sir I am having eye problem. Firstly it started from June. And I took medication from doctor then it reduced and now it started again. Before that I want to precisely state few points that before June 2016 nearly 2 years I waited for colleges from Usa and I got in November 2015 and for some constraints I dropped down. At that time I forcibly put down my sleep at 11 pm and 12 am. And for consultant of Usa colleges I used to sleep at 3 or 4 am. And I got jetlagged at 3 am to 4 am and used to wake up at 11 am in the morning. And in June I got burning sensation in my eyes because of vigorous computer browsing for colleges and replying mails and for Usa universities negotiations now I got an admission in a reputed college in hyderabad. Now the problem here is from 8 am to night 12 pm I use to sit in front of computer and after 6 pm at practice time I am getting mild eye pain and headache and I can't concentrate on studies. Please give me solution and exercise if possible and food diet as well. I am a pure vegetarian. Thanks.
Hi my eyes are became red I do not know why its happened ,my mom told me because of over heat like this things are happening I used eye ointment but also it not get cured, getting irritate in my eye areas at night time plzz give me a solution to cure my this thing using home remedies like ayurvedically plzz because I suffered from ulcer too tablets are becoming irritates to my stomach and getting over heat also help me.
I want to know reason behind my blur vision when ever I used my mobile in night more then two hours. Puffy eyes. Please suggest me few tips how to tackle this problem. Thank you.
I am 17 years old female. From the past few years I've been experiencing these headaches followed by blurred vision which goes pitch black after few secs. These last for a few secs, I have also started to feel these burning sensation on my right hand fingers. It burns too much. I don't know what's really happening.
Sir my brother has jaundice his finger and eyes are getting yellowish I do not know what to do to prevent this disease please help?
I have -2.00 R/E and -3.00 L/E. I already using power glass since February month of this year but unfortunately I improve very small, give some proper medical tips for improving power of my eyes?
Hello sir I have a eye problem my eye become weak since sixth clas what should I do now for get rid of from this problem please suggest me for this situation.
Can we treat glaucoma with Ayurvedic medicines. How yoga helps in treating it and how much time it takes for treatment through ayurveda.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.