Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pooja Balaji
Submit a review for Dr. Pooja BalajiYour feedback matters!
Hi i am suffring from cough last two or three years, in past 13 year earlier i suffred from lungs infection i treated six month for that. Even last year i consult lots of doctors i used to checkup tc dc test nd chest x ray also but no one gives resolution. I dont know what to do plz suggest
Doctor, per day how many gram sugar required for human body. I think I ate sugar so much .while I use computer .my head tightness. I do top to bottom and left to right. All direction. My head face tightness. Solve my these two problems separately with answer. Thanks.
I think my penis is small. I don't know what is the actual size of penis but it seems it small. If it is small then what I have to do.
I am 18 years. Old Now a days I don't feel hungry and eat very less. I feel laziness all the day. What should I do ?
Hi, I'm 22 years old. And I'm not sure if I have sinusitis. A lot of phlegm gets accumulated and it gives me headache and shortness of breath and sometimes makes heart beat faster. Would you please advice me some medication and home remedies to get rid of this problem.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.