Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PoojaYour feedback matters!
I had a neck sprain which has now led to right shoulder pain, arm pain and numbness in my thumb. My arm feels as if I have exercised too much. What to do?
I am a 27 year old, I have a lower- back and legs body ache for which there is no reason and no back conditions. Last time remember having such a back ache and leg ache when I was suffering from Malaria. I also have some amount of chills and headache in between with some loose motions.
I want to know about my fertility .Because my wife wants children so can she get pregnant in once. Like for first time sperm gets into her vagina.Please tell.
The heart pumps pure blood to all parts of the body through a network of arteries. These are thicker in the beginning and become finer and thinner as they reach the various organs. These arteries are lined by a layer of epithelial tissues and as blood flows through them, the heavier cholesterol / fat molecules settle down along the walls.
This attracts more and more fat molecules to settle down. This is known as atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries). Over a period of time, the vessels circumference reduces and the blood supply to the target organ reduces. This impacts proper functioning of these organs and when this happens to the major organs like the heart, kidney or the brain, conditions like stroke or thrombosis or heart attack can occur.
This condition, known as coronary artery disease, is becoming a major cause of deaths. While that is the bad news, the good news is that it is largely lifestyle dependent, and if steps are taken, it can be prevented, and in the early stages, the damage completely reversed.
1. Diet: A low-fat, high-fiber, heart-healthy diet consisting of Omega-3 fatty acids is recommended by doctors, especially to people who are prone to develop heart disease. This also requires reduced salt, increased unsaturated fats, reduced triglycerides and reduced sugar. Include loads of fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds and fish oils. Include multivitamins or other supplements after checking with your doctor.
2. Exercise: Regular exercise in any form increases the efficiency of the circulatory system, keeps the cholesterol levels in check and helps in blood pressure management. Exercise in any form is advisable, based on individual preference. A moderate physical activity of 30 to 45 minutes per day is advisable.
3. Smoking: This is one of the major risk factors for smoking, and quitting or controlling smoking is one of the best methods to prevent coronary artery disease.
4. Alcohol consumption: While moderate alcohol consumption is believed to be healthy for the heart, excessive alcohol consumption is a strict no-no. Binge drinking especially is shown to cause heart attacks.
5. Weight management: Check with your doctor on what is ideal BMI for you and work out a plan to keep your weight under check.
6. Regular medications: If you are on blood pressure or diabetes medications, ensure you do not miss them. Keep a constant check to ensure your readings are managed well.
7. Watch out: Ask your doctor if there are specific symptoms that you need to watch out and seek medical support if you see any of them.
Coronary disease is not treatable fully, but can be prevented and managed effectively to improve the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Hello sir I am 20 yrs old. I have got dark shade on my for-head. And also my skin is oily.How to cure this?give me some precautions.
I am suffering from jaundice and I m not able to digest anything, so what food items are safe for me. Does jaundice spread?
I'm 21 years old and I'm having pco I started using elestra tablet recommended by one of doctor but after using my breast increased a bit and now recently I'm having discharge from my nipples when pressed please tell me is it some danger signal.
I am suffering from vertigo since last 4 months the reason being not yet figured out.Usually I feel good when I wake up with nothing at all but as they day proceeds the vertigo increases. Sometimes I feel fullness in my ears with a sensation of closed ears while speaking.I am also having a choked nose since then.I am not into any medication for this since the problem is not yet figured out.
Sir I am 21 and I am suffering from hairfall and I am worry about but I am helpless give best suggestion.
I have some low pain in my stomach last 2days I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a little solution for my stomach pain please help me.
I got dandruff on my hair, I feel itching if I didn't apply oil, my hair soon getting dry and I feel itching, morning if I wash hair evening I feel dry and itching starts. How I can keep my hair hydrated as I am working daily I can't keep oil and go to office. Pls give me any suggestions or treatment.
I am 23 yrs old. Have unprotected sex with my bf on 11 june 2015. And take unwanted 72 after 49 hrs. I have no periods from last 5 months. Because have problem. is there any fear of being pregnant? please help.
Hello Doc, I suffered gastritis in 2013 and my doc prescribed me etizolam tablets 0.5 mg in morning and 0.5 mg in night. Now the problem is that I'm not able to quit these tablets. I tried to taper it but after tapering I suffer it's after effects. Please help me I want to get rid of these tabs any how.
I am a 40 year old woman suffering from degenerative rheumatoid arthritis. Fingers of my right hands have got deformed. Can they be corrected through surgery? If yes, where and how much will it cost ?
My wife frequently suffering with migraine headache before marriage she using specticules now not using because that reason or else any problem kindly suggest me how can she overcome the problem ?
Hello sir/madam I am 22 years old I have dark spots on my back body I can't remove my shirt because of darkspots please suggest me.
Wrinkles and folds are very common problems seen in early 30s itself. Its due to sun, stress, gravity, undue muscle action. Forehead lines, frown lines, lines at corners of eyes.
The question is - Is there a solution?
The answer - Yes.
Answer is Botox. A wrinkle softener and a fold relaxer.