Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I have heard that swimming makes your skin color dark and damages it. I am going to join swimming in the next month, so I wanted to ask if swimming tanes your skin then how to protect the skin from getting darker.
My wife is taking pills for last 12 years first from doctor advice she was taking mala d but due to some side effect of medicine black round under her eyes came. We took another advice from doctor she suggest intimacy plus tablet but it is almost eight years she is talking intimacy plus. Now she want to discontinue the medicine please advice is there any side effects or any other problem occurs.
I have the problem of weight gain regularly, that is now 89 k.g.With the problem of mental stress that is occur from no job yet at the age of 30, my body slowly but surely creates inactive ties on my mind. Please help me to back me on the main stream of life.
I have severe pain my stomach and I have been vomiting since 2 days. I think it's a case of food poisoning or something do you agree.
What should I do to reduce fat. What should be my diet? What kind of workout should I do to reduce my fat?
It appears as if my left leg's skin is tightening too much day by day. This is causing problem in walking. What should I do sir?
I am type A Diabetic from last 17 Years taking insulin 3 times a day I am eating normal foods generally but digestive power is so week so could u suggest how to improve digestion ?
Hey am having this problem of oily scalp from past two years and it's becoming worse by the day. My hair becomes greasy and scalp is very oily, I need to wash my hair every day and from past three months the pimples are growing on the scalp. Please suggest me the treatment and medication if any Thank you.
Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, a common problem for many women. Hair loss can be very distressing. But, it will be sheer folly on your part if you are suffering from hair loss silently and trying random methods to restore your hair. Finding the root cause for hair loss is absolutely essential in order to get the proper and required treatment. The following are some of the causes of hair loss in women:
- For many women hair loss is hereditary. Sometimes women also encounter genetic female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia. In this case the density of hair reduces over the crown. It is also sometimes reported either after menopause or at the onset of puberty.
- The changes that a women's body undergoes in her entire life may also act as a contributing factor to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances may result in hair loss. Also, cysts which are small sacs in the ovaries containing fluid like substances may be the cause of your hair loss.
- Anemia is a common cause for hair loss. Anemia occurs due to low iron intake in your diet, heavy menstruation or due to inadequate folic acid. This may be a crucial factor for hair loss.
- Many females experience hair loss after menopause. This happens as the level of estrogen hormones reduces. This makes your hair dry resulting in hair fall.
- Hair loss also occur post child delivery. The estrogen level rises during pregnancy but reduces after child delivery, resulting in hair loss in case of many women.
- Taking excessive steroids or birth control pills may also contribute to hair loss.
- Insufficient protein intake may cause your hair to fall. If your diet is deficient of the required amount of protein for your age then it may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- In some cases, sudden and extreme weight loss also contributes to excessive hair loss.
- Diseases like thyroid, autoimmune diseases and scalp infections like ringworm may also result in hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Use of hair styling tools such as strengtheners, curling irons or hair sprays, gels, hair colors may also act as contributing factors to hair loss. Use of wrong combs or tight hair styles also lead to the problem of hair loss.
- Stress or trauma also interrupts hair growth.
Along with all these, the natural process of ageing also deteriorates hair follicles resulting in hair loss. Most people normally shed fifty to hundred hairs per day but if it is above that then it must not be ignored. You must consult a doctor to discover the root cause and get rid of the torment of hair loss.