Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Pogul Nararjuna ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am 41 years old housewife. I have sometime pain in left arm, sometime pain in right arm, sometime in chest. As I have thyroid and some overweight. Please tell me why this pain occurs after some few intervals, is their any problem with me, and to whom does I consult too.
I am 42 years old, male I have left side chest pain and back pain and problem of acdt from last 21/2 years my cholesterol is 198 sugar is 98 - 128.
Hey. I am male of 18 years I seriously got injured in an accident got a fracture on hand for couple of months. Everything was going great, but since few days I started getting pain. Now what do I do.
Hi Dr. I have problem of period today my period is coming but no. Bleeding occur but lots of pain and I have ovarian cyst and white matter is excreted please give any medication clear my bleeding.
Erectile problem with me from last 2 year, I am diabetic patient, my sugar level is 135/170. I am taking homeopathic medicine from last 8 months for the purpose but no any result. Please suggest.
The brain releases the happy hormone called dopamine every time you do something pleasurable. When you follow a set pattern which brings you pleasure, such as watching too much intimate acts like pornography and then stimulating yourself to orgasm, the brain creates neural pleasure pathways within it to facilitate that as a reward system. The more your keep following the pattern, the deeper the pathways become and then you end up needing more and more of it to feel an equal amount of high. The easy availability of pornography thus, helps you to get into this masturbation addiction cycle as the action required to get instant gratification becomes so easy.
How to overcome this problem
Overcoming an addiction to masturbation requires determination and changes in certain habits to break the cycle. Also you need to stick to the minute changes that you make on a day to day basis which will translate to a huge difference once accumulated over a period of a few months. Some of the few steps that you can take to make a change are mentioned below
- Stop watching porn: The easy availability of explicit images and videos stimulates the brain to indulge in quick gratification through a masturbation session. One of the first things you need to do to get over masturbation is to stop watching porn. Even if you have to masturbate, use your own imagination as this will fight the desensitization that pornography does to your brain.
- Divert your energies: Try getting into new hobbies or interests that you like and devote time to them. This way, a set pattern can be broken when your free time is taken up by regular after school or work hours. Thinking about the nuances of your new hobby or extra-curricular activities will also take your mind of the constant need for gratification through masturbation. Also, if you have set patterns or timings of the day when you masturbate, get involved in the activities at those times to distract yourself till the craving goes away.
- Exercise, play sports or get into some kind of physical activity or training: Masturbation can often set in as a habit due to boredom and loneliness. Involving yourself in physical activities will not only be good for your health but will tire you and focus your unspent sexual energy away from masturbation into the physical work out. Running, going to the gym, practicing yoga, taking up a sport are all great ways to release steam.
- Tackle the issues of loneliness: Masturbation often comes as a reaction to loneliness and rejection. However, the only way to get over it is going out there and meeting new people with whom you can have meaningful social interaction and relationships. This way you may find a real human sexual partner as well and get to do the real thing without having to fantasize about it.
- Eat healthy: It is very important that you eat healthy as addiction to junk food or similar addictions may actually end up causing other addiction issues such as over masturbation. Include more of fruits and vegetables in your diet and cut out processed sugar, meat and unhealthy carbs.
- Keep a reward system for reaching goals: If you set yourself a goal of not indulging in masturbation at all for a week (or any stipulated amount of time), then rewards yourself with good food or other non-sexual things when you complete it. However, don’t reward yourself with masturbation as it may kick the old habit into gear again. Instead, food or movie nights or a day trip or similar unrelated things should be the right way. Slowly and steadily increase the gap between masturbation session in this manner where you can control the urge and not the other way around.
Dates were first discovered in 6000 BC in Iraq. Later it travelled throughout the world. Today, dates are found in over 30 varieties in a dry, soft and semi-dry state. This is one of the sweetest fruits found across the globe. They were first known to have healing power.
Later scientists discovered an array of benefits associated with this fruit. Following are the reasons you must eat them:
1. Cholesterol: Dates are known to be a good agent for reducing cholesterol. They have the ability to absorb LDL and increase the level of HDL in the body. Owing to their low fat quantity, they can be consumed in higher quantities without the apprehension of putting on weight.
2. Nervous System: Owing to its high potassium and low sodium content, dates are considered as a wonderful agent for balancing the nervous system. Potassium keeps the risk of heart attack at bay and helps to maintain a smooth blood flow.
3. Digestion: Dates are suggested to be soaked in water and consumed every day for better digestion. People suffering from constipation can get huge relief by consuming 2 dates empty stomach on a regular basis.
4. Weight gain: Dates are extremely flexible in nature. They can help to gain weight owing to their vitamin, sugar and protein content. Dates when consumed with cucumber help to keep weight at the normal level.
5. Improve skin: Dates have multiple good effects on the skin. This, vitamin C and D rich fruit can increase the elasticity and add a glow to your skin. Dates are also an anti-aging agent and do not let melanin accumulate inside the upper layer of the skin. People with dry skin can get it resolved with daily consumption of dates.
6. Bone health: Dates contain essential ingredients such as magnesium, iron, selenium, potassium and manganese. These are all vital components of the bone and joint health. Consuming 3-4 dates per day can ensure a healthy bone. People suffering from arthritis are sure to benefit from this fruit.
7. Hangover fixation: Dates are known to curb inebriation and cure hangover. In order to best use its effect, few dates need to be soaked in water overnight and the outer skin of the dates has to be peeled before consumption.
8. A rich source of vitamin: Dates are a rich source of a number of vitamins that are essential for the body. Apart from B1, B2, B3 and B5, they contain vitamin C and A1. Consuming 3 to 5 dates on a regular basis can not only increase the energy level of a person, but also maintain the overall vitamin rate of the body at the accepted level. Dates are pretty filling in nature owing to their glucose and fructose content. As such they can be consumed as part of the evening snack.