Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Pl NarayanaYour feedback matters!
I had headache, vomiting 3 months back. I consulted doc and he told me these are symptoms of migraine. Now I am fine but I have a query shall I accept night duty?
I am suffering from migraine problem since past 5 years. Please give me the permanent remedy for it. I am thoroughly fed up of it.
When I wake up in the morning my left hand fingers don't feel anything for some time This is happening for last 3 days, what might be the reason?
I am suffering from shaking and/or tremor in my right arm and hand, including many mouth. I am also experiencing strange tongue movements. I can't control it. My tongue is feeling like pins and needles and occasionally goes numb. Im bipolar so I take meds: Geodon- 60mg 2x's daily. And lithium carbonate-600mg 2x's daily. I've missed three periods and have zero libido. I have HORRIBLE acne on my face. I can't sleep but a few hours a night. I have muscle weakness. Also have bright green diarrhea. I don't have insurance. And don't know what to do. Where should I start? Any ideas as to what could be wrong? Thank you, Dana Smith.
Hi, I am struggling with insomnia. I have worked in night shifts before. Last month I changed my job. From that moment, I am feeling depression. Anxiety. And other problems. How can I change my night life.
I am 20 years old. I have a problem of migraine. Iam getting headache every morning mainly in winter what should I do sir? Can I get a solution for this problem.
Dementia is a general classification of a brain disease that causes a long haul and frequently steady abatement in the capacity to think and recall that is sufficiently incredible to influence a man's everyday functioning. Other normal manifestations incorporate passionate issues, issues with dialect, and a lessening in motivation. An individual's awareness is not influenced. The most common example of dementia is the Alzheimer's disease.
Physiotherapy for Dementia:
A patient with dementia can benefit from physiotherapy regardless of the possibility that the patient can't perceive their own family. Physiotherapy, notwithstanding, can be of good advantage to the individual who has dementia and also their family and parental figures at different stages. The principle explanation behind this is that recovery administrations can help the dementia patient to be as utilitarian as would be prudent for whatever length of time that is conceivable. Here are 5 ways physiotherapy benefits an Alzheimer's patient:
- Physiotherapy can keep up the Alzheimer's patient's freedom and mobility as much as one could expect reasonably. A physiotherapist can outline a home activity program and work intimately with relatives to administer to the Alzheimer's patient.
- Physiotherapists, as independent experts, embrace much detailed, separately custom-made appraisals of the disorders, action confinements and restrictions imposed upon individuals with dementia.
- The caretakers of individuals with dementia regularly show weakness when contrasted with their same aged companions. Physiotherapy helps with diminishing the weight of consideration by instructing caregivers to provide encouragement and upliftment to individuals with dementia.
- Patients with dementia are always at a risk of falling down and hurting themselves. Poor balance accounts for the danger of falls. This can be worked upon and improved by physiotherapy driven exercises. Exercise can have a huge and positive effect on behavioral and mental indications of dementia, enhancing psychological capacity and mindset, which can decrease the doses of strong medicines. Special exercise routines are assigned to the patients which help improve their body balance while walking.
- Physiotherapy has crucial influence in advancing and keeping up portability of individuals with dementia. It assumes a basic part in the end of life consideration by overseeing situations, seating and complicated muscle contracture. Individuals with dementia regularly experience issues in communicating pain. Pain influences cognizance, inspiration and reaction to any intervention. Physiotherapists are specialists in recognizing and treating pain in dementia patients and give training to care home staff and caregivers of the patients.
Physiotherapy is very important for dementia patients. Regular physiotherapy sessions are beneficial for patients for improvement in condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.