Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
What is brain tumour and what are the symptoms and also suggest appropriate treatment and precaution?
I am suffering migraine from 10 years. Already tried various types of medicine but not getting cure. It very difficult to bear such type of pain. What to do.?
Asperger's Syndrome or Asperger's Disorder is a neurotypical condition that affects the development of the child the effects of which continue into adulthood. This condition typically shows up as difficulties faced by the patient when it comes to social interactions as well as other nonverbal means of communication. It should not be confused with autism as the patient has no speech and cognitive development delay.
Asperger's syndrome can show up as restricted and repetitive patterns in the behaviour of the patient. It lies at the higher end of the autism spectrum and the signs are usually less obvious.
Here are a few ways with which you can effectively deal with someone who is suffering from this disorder:
- Routine: The patient suffering from this condition will need a certain kind of stability as it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the near future or to even plan for it. The best way to tackle this scenario is with the help of a proper routine that can help the patient achieve some kind of control over the situation surrounding him or her so that he or she is better equipped and more capable of handling normal functioning and social situations as well.
- Information: It is also a good idea to help these patients in looking at and in processing information. While normal people may easily be able to discard insignificant or unimportant information, the brain of the patient suffering from asperger's syndrome does not allow him or her to do so. In many cases, the patient is not able to filter the important and the unimportant information. This can debilitate many functions. So, it is important to be present to help the patient in making decisions and processing information that is actually relevant to his or her functioning.
- Learning: One of the most crucial things to remember with the Asperger's patient is that they tend to understand and process things when they have a visual presentation rather than being told verbally. So showing them things practically in the proper manner is the right way to help them learn and process situations in a correct way. This will prevent them from doing things in the same old way even when their brains tell them that it will lead to wrong results.
- Physical Abilities: Poor motor skills as well as lack of proper organisation skills are traits that usually characterise these patients. It is important to make them aware of this during games and activities that require management as well as use of social skills. For example, football and other such activities can be introduced in the routine. This will promote interaction with the team in order to play and enjoy the game.
I am having migraine problem. I get a severe headache whenever I travel. Kindly suggest me remedy. Nd even at night tym some times.
Respected sir, I am suffering from insomnia. So please give me medicines without side effects sir. So many years I am suffered this insomnia sir. So kindly give advice and medicines to me sir. Numrao, 18-4-16, 12.06 pm Note: I am financially poor sir. So please give me medicines about my budget sir. Thanking you sir.
Hi, my hand shakes a lot I don't know what's a deficiency so how can I consult the same, I am 30 year old and want to be fit, so please help.
My wife is 40yrs old. She is suffering from migraine from last 2 years. Apart from this she has no medical history (not suffering from any disease) please suggest.
I have bells palsy for past four years. I'm taking treatment on sidhha. But including that now am in under the treatment of physiotherapy. After this I feel very bad. I think that there is a problem with my physiotherapy treatment. I don't know whether this is a correct treatment or not. But I have to know that there is any complications with my physio treatment?
I am 24 years old male, engineer,suffering from neurocysticercosis and under minimum medicine dosage of levipil 250 twice daily. I came to Delhi for coaching and staying at my uncle's house along with his family. Mother is also staying with me only. Two days earlier there was a discussion or exaggeration regarding a topic on household activities was going among my cousins who are now matured parents and my aunt which indirectly hurt my sentiments very much but still I kept clam but I was not able to sleep that night I was feeling a hotness inside or can be said as sense of fever kind of thing. The next day another topic started but my uncle who likes criticising people did pinched me again with a sentence but still I didn't give any harsh reply but I just told him a very very practical reason that he couldn't continue with his superiority complex anymore. Next day he told my mom in my absence that he was hurt now as my mom conveyed me this still I am ready to apologize to him eventhough I have not done any mistake. But from yesterday night I again felt that heat sensation inside my body, a fever like feeling ears are hot headache behind and right side of head and eyes are red. Is it related to stress or may be some disease as dengue season is going on. Please help.
Sir I recently noticed that while doing push ups my left elbow was popping every time I did push ups. It felt like something is rolling up and down the side of elbow. I also noticed some tingling sensation in my fifth finger. Please tell me what should I do.
You're probably familiar with diabetic peripheral neuropathy (dpn), which is nerve damage that?s caused by chronic high blood sugar. Dpn tends to be the most common complication of diabetes. Some of its symptoms include a tingling or burning sensation, difficulty walking, and numbness, especially in your feet and toes. If left untreated, dpn can eventually lead to amputation.
while dpn seems to be a growing problem within the african-american community, here are four ways to keep your dpn under control.
1. Don?t smoke.
ever notice how ?don?t smoke? is always somewhere on these types of lists? well, there?s a good reason for it. When you smoke, your arteries narrow and harden, reducing the amount of blood flow to your legs and feet, which makes it more difficult for wounds to heal.
2. Keep your blood sugar levels in check.
if you?re a diabetic, then you already know how important it is to monitor your blood sugar levels. When you have dpn, inconsistent blood sugar levels put you at risk for nerve damage, which can ultimately lead to amputation.
3. Take good care of your feet.
when you have dpn, it?s a definite must that you thoroughly wash and dry your feet on a daily basis. Also, always make sure that your shoes are well-fitted and that your socks are clean and dry. Be sure to trim your toenails straight across ? or have them trimmed by a professional. Lastly, stay away from any antiseptic products and sharp tools, including nail files, as they may cause injury and further damage.
4. Communicate with your doctor.
inspect your feet regularly. If you notice anything unusual, such as a foot injury that?s taking longer to heal than normal, inform your doctor right away! ask me privately here