Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. PinakiYour feedback matters!
Obesity is a condition where excess body fat accumulates in your body to the extent that it might affect your health to a great degree. In today's sedentary lifestyle obesity is quite a common problem. It can also be because of genes, overeating or mental illness.This increases the risk of many terrible diseases like heart ailments, type 2 diabetes, certain types of cancer and osteoarthritis. There have been numerous aids for weight loss; surgeries and cow urine happens to be a few of the solutions to this problem. Like the animal itself, its urine is also considered sacred. It is believed to cure many other problems like heart ailments, hypertension and skin diseases. Cow urine has medicinal and healing properties are now being widely spread and known across the world.
Health risks with obesity:
- Coronary Heart Disease
- High blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- Sleep Apnoea
How it works in weight loss: There has been lot of arguments about the health benefits of cow urine. Cow urine consists of three main parts urea (which is the end product of metabolism), uric acid (due to high amounts of acidity it has strong antibacterial properties) and also numerous nutritional minerals which are not properly digested by the animal. Vitamins A, B, D and E and minerals like creatinine and gold present in many weight loss drugs are found in cow urine. Cow urine also contains various enzymes which help in digestion. When it is mixed with certain hormones and additional vitamins, it works wonders in weight loss. The presence of copper irons do not allow fat to deposit and helps in lowering your cholesterol.
Precautions you should take before consuming cow urine: Although it's many benefits you should always maintain these precautions before you consume this liquid:
- If the cow is infected, it means that the urine is also infected and therefore you should avoid it
- Do not consume if raw cow urine is kept for more than one hour
- You should always consume it as prescribed by the doctor
I am 19 yrs old I had sex with my boyfriend a month ago. I had i-pill after that and got periods in 2 days but now after those periods I am getting a brown colour discharge daily and my this periods hadn't come yet. What may be the problem with me?
My wife is pregnant .during pregnancy if we do the kissing ,romance and sex then due to this our child affected by this activity.
Hi, I am 27 year old married female with a 2.6 year old daughter. There is some mental or physical problem with me, I am not sure. I do not like having sex. Because of this my husband is upset with me and has even warned to fall out of marriage because of this. Would you please help me.
Taking care of your health is very important. There is nothing to be embarrassed about visiting a gynaecologist on facing discomfort related to your gynaecological health.
Am married last 3 months back. So my problem is I have a pcod poblem so want to get my pregnancy so is their any tablet to get pregnant. My mother in law and husband irritating me. And talking always about the children's. I get so frustration. And I will be upset please help me any doctor.
Hello Dr. I'm 24 years old male. I got accident last year. In that accident time my leg have been removed. Will this handicap Ness affect my child also. Why I'm asking this question to you. Because, My friend have bought a female labor pet dog which tail had been cutted. When It was made cross with good labor dog which have tail. Female dog have put 9 puppies. In that puppies 8 have tail. One puppy don't have a tail like her mom. So only I'm asking this question Dr. My disability will come to my children or not ?
My wife 10 weeks pregnant Roj daily subah anaar ka juice or dry fruits than khana And than sham k time again apple and banana and than night me khana or fir milk Kuch is tarah routine he diet ka Roj daily apple or banana khane se baby agar healthy hua to normal delivery me problem to nahi ayegi To yeh sab chije khana chahiye ya nahi.
I had unprotected sex just 2 days before my periods and I took ipill on the same day of having unprotected sex. Nw it is already 3 days of my actual periods day. I am very much tensed how would I get my periods back and how long it will take to get back.
I had sex with my wife on 9th day of her menstrual cycle without protection. Is if safe or any tablet need to be taken for her? Her periods are regular so what are safe menstrual days?
Add pistachios or roasted channa to your diet. Make them your evening munchies, as they help you lower risk of heart disease help you gain weight.
When is the best time to take a pregnancy test? My periods were supposed to come on 15th march but haven't. Everything happened on 6th march.
Hello, I am 30 years old female. And I am having baby of 18 months from the age of 7 month he automatically stop breast feeding. I have tried for two months but he couldn't take and then I stop doing attempt. But still my breast producing milk when I m pressing little also some time I m feeling very weakness. Please suggest me how to Stop this? If I am taking any kind of medicine for this is this having any side effect. Also I am trying to lose weight. I am a working women and don't have time for exercise. Pls suggest how to lose weight.
My wife has frigidity problem. It has been 8 years to our marriage.in this 8 years not even a single day she has shown any interest in any sort of physical relationship or any kind of intimacy. Because this I am highly frustrated. Please help. We have 2 kids.
What to do to Balance hormones of pcod problem and what diet or medical treatment is required for it?
I am 25 year old girl and I am unmarried and I have irregular period problem since 8 month. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I am 32 years old. I had placenta previa with my last pregnancy. Are there chances with the next pregnancy? what precaution should I take to prevent it in the next pregnancy.
Is there any danger in having sex after third month of pregnancy? Wife is thyroid patient and taking 100 mg daily.
Takram laghu Kashaya amlam deepanam kaphavatajit | Shopha udara arsha grahani dosha mootragraha aruchihi | pleeha gulma ghritavyapat gara paandu aamayaan jayet || –
Ashtanga Hrudaya Sutra sthana – 5th chapter
Buttermilk finds a special mention in Ayurveda, is described as a drink that even gods are envious of which shows the many benefits of this drink. It is said to improve circulation, detoxifies and cleanses the system and helpful to those with diarrhea and IBS. The other diseases that Buttermilk helps in treating are hypertension, arthrosclerosis and heart disease. Different ways of preparation along with the amount of water is used for different Kapha, Vata, Pitta systems.
Buttermilk- A Delight
- Butter milk does not cause heaviness when consumed. Hence it is known to have the quality “laghu”. It gets digested quickly and easily. Butter milk is usually sour in taste and acts as an astringent. (Due to this property butter milk helps in reducing pores caused by acne and pimples. It reduces hyper motility of intestines during diarrhea and IBS. This property also helps to shrink hemorrhoids).Aggravated Kapha and Vata are mitigated by buttermilk. It is the best appetizer. According to Ayurveda it reduces bloating of stomach, eases symptoms of hemorrhoids, soothes intestines in IBS and helps in indigestion. It also reduces effects of poison and is very useful in treating anemia.
- Butter milk detoxifies body and cleanses the intestines, relieves constipation and helps to replenish intestinal flora. It has less fat compared to milk and is rich in calcium, potassium and Vitamin B12.
- Takra cleanses the channels of circulation (srotas), as a result of which rasa, the end product of digestion of food, reaches the tissues properly. It creates proper nourishment, strength, and complexion. It cures one hundred diseases including those of Vata (80 in numbers) and Kapha (20 in numbers).
- The micro channels carrying nutrients to all cells in the body, when they get clogged or blocked due to any reason, the particular organ or system suffers in efficiency due to lack of nutrition. It is essential to remove such blockages. The herbs or their combinations which tackle these problems are termed “Rasayana” in Ayurveda. The forces which cause the blockage or resistance must be removed. The channels which cause transport are termed “strotas”. Acharya Charaka opines that buttermilk removes such blockages and purifies the “strotas”. This causes better movement (`ayana’) of `anna-rasa’, the nutrients. When adequate nutrition is obtained by cells (“koshas”), they start working with full force.
- Due to saturation or ageing of strotas during old-age, the control systems of the body do not get adequate nutrients, which cause aging symptoms such as reduction of memory (dementia), reduced vision, wrinkles on the skin, graying of hair, etc.
- But those who take buttermilk regularly, do not age faster, keep their arteries flexible for a longer time. Thus buttermilk is an elixir (param-amrutam) which keeps `Jara’ (old age) and `Vyadhi’ (disease) away. The Ayurveda treats buttermilk as an excellent food to keep cholesterol related problems miles away.
- With all of that said, you see how great Takra is for health of digestion and this means the entire health of the body and mind.
The properties and Actions of Takra
Rasa (Taste): Astringent, sour, and sweet
Anurasa (Secondary taste): Astringent
Veerya (Potency or energy): Hot
Vipaka (Post digestive effect): Sweet
Guna (Quality): Binding, light, dry
Actions: Digestive, promotes intellect and nourishes the brain tissues, promotes immunity, pacifies Vata, and gives satisfaction.
Types of buttermilk and benefits
- Full cream buttermilk: Full cream buttermilk added with sugar calms Vata and Pitta. Very nourishing in nature. It is similar to curds in qualities.
- No cream buttermilk: It calms Kapha and Pitta. It is good for people with diabetes.
- Half water buttermilk: Improves strength and digestive power.
- No fat buttermilk: Calms Pitta, natural coolant, relieves tiredness, calms Vata and Kapha.
- According to Ayurveda, Curd at night is contra indicated. During night, curd is substituted with buttermilk.
Buttermilk and its uses
- Ayurveda uses buttermilk both to maintain health and to treat diseases.
- Butter milk is easy to digest, has astringent and sour tastes and is hot in nature.
- Buttermilk improves digestion and mitigates Kapha and Vata.
- In Ayurvedic treatment, it is useful in the treatment of inflammation, gastro intestinal disorders, lack of appetite, spleen disorders and anemia.
- Buttermilk is highly beneficial during winter, in indigestion and in Vata imbalance related disorders.
- It is given in cases of excessive ghee consumption.
- In the disease like sprue, mixing powdered leaves of the holy fig tree and dry ginger in buttermilk and drinking it is very beneficial.
- Drinking buttermilk made from fresh milk of cow, without mixing salt in it purifies the blood. It gives strength and vitality. The complexion of the body improves. It destroys numerous disease related to Vata and Kapha doshas.
- If equal quantities of powdered dry ginger, powdered black pepper, powdered of the leaves of fig tree and powdered rock salt is mixed in buttermilk and then had, it cures indigestion. Similarly, if only powdered dry ginger and powdered black pepper is mixed with buttermilk, it too destroys indigestion.
- The pulp of wood apple, if mixed with the buttermilk, cures diarrhea, dysentery and excessive hemorrhage.
- Drinking buttermilk mixed with powdered asafetida powdered cumin seed and powdered rock salt, cures diarrhea and abdominal pains.
- Drinking buttermilk made out of cow's milk mixed with powdered black pepper powdered dry ginger, powdered leaves of fig tree and "Veed salt" cures abdominal pains.
- Drinking buttermilk mixed with raw sugar (gud) cures urinary disease especially Uremia.
- Giving buttermilk mixed with "Vayvidang" powder to the children cures them from the worms in their stomach.
Buttermilk contra indication
- Since Buttermilk is hot in nature, it is to be avoided
- During summer,
- In persons with injury
- In debilitated persons
- Person suffering from giddiness and in diseases related to Pitta imbalance.