Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Philomena VazYour feedback matters!
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!
Some tips from Ayurveda-14
1. Diabetes – Take 5 - 5 gram powder mixure of Amla, Turmeric and Guduchi ( Tinospora Cordifolia) with water twice a day.
2. Pyorrhoea – Take 2 tabs Trifla gugal twice a day. Use Dashan sankar churna as tooth powder. Use Jatyadi tail or Irimedadi tail for gargle.
3. Pleurisy – Take Pushkarmool churna 1 to 2 grams twice a day with honey. Keep heating with hot water bag or heating pad.
4. Anaemia – Use Harde powder with cow urine twice a day.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai six months ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai, mujhe doctor ne kafi sare test likhe hai, kya mai kabhi mother ban sakti hoon.
My daughter in law was operated for appendix when she was 12 years old. Now We came to know that one tube was removed at that time. In 2012, She was pregnant but pregnancy developed in tube because of that another tube was also closed. What is the steps for IVF? I am in Kolkata.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.
When her sexually intercourse is going on ,the blood was on the condom from her. What's the problem.
Meri shadi ke 3 mahine ho chuke hai or hum paregnecy ke liye 2 bar try kiye lekin hum pregnet nahi huye agr mujhe pcod ka problem ho to kya mai ma nahi ban paungi please help me.
Due to office tensions I am unable to active on bed, my husband disappointing with me. So please suggest some tablets for increasing my mood. Please help me.
गाजर का जूस रोज पिएं। तन की दुर्गध दूर भगाने में यह कारगर है।
सर्दियों के मौसम में डाइट में बहुत बदलाव आ जाता है। इस सीजन में हमें विटामिन व न्यूट्रिशंस से भरपूर कई चीजें खाने को मिलती हैं और गाजर भी इन्हीं में से एक है। इसमें विटामिन और मिनरल्स बहुत मात्रा में मिलते हैं। डाइटीशन के मुताबिक, गाजर बेहद फायदेमंद होता है। इसमें विटामिन ए, विटामिन बी, सी, कैल्शियम और पैक्टीन फाइबर होता है, जो कॉलेस्ट्रोल का लेवल बढ़ने नहीं देता।
आप गाजर इस तरह ले सकते हैं :
रोजाना गाजर का जूस लेने से आपको सर्दी व जुकाम नहीं होगा। गाजर का जूस बॉडी की इम्यूनिटी बढ़ाने का काम करता है और इससे आप जर्म्स व इंफेक्शन वगैरह होने से बचे रहते हैं।
गाजर में विटामिन ए और सी होता है। इसके अलावा, इसमें प्रचुर मात्रा में मिनरल व सिलिकॉन होते हैं, जिससे आपकी आंखों की रोशनी अच्छी रहती है।
गाजर का जूस स्किन को साफ रखता है और चेहरे पर चमक भी आती है।
अगर आप अपने बच्चे को दूध पिलाती हैं, तो गाजर दूध की मात्रा बढ़ाने में सहायक है।
आपको गाजर से कई विटामिन व मिनरल्स मिलते हैं। इसमें एंटीऑक्सिडेंट बीटा कैरोटिन, अल्फा कैरोटिन, कैल्शियम, विटामिन ए, बी1, बी2, सी और ई भी है। एंटीऑक्सिडेंट से स्किन में चमक आती है।
जिन लोगों को हड्डियों वगैरह की तकलीफ है, उन्हें डाइट में गाजर जरूर लेनी चाहिए। इससे आपकी बॉडी में कैल्शियम की मात्रा बढ़ेगी और आपकी बॉडी इस तरह मिलने वाले कैल्शियम को जल्दी ऑब्जर्ब करेगी। अगर आप कॉपर, आयरन, मैग्नीशियम, फॉस्फोरस और सल्फर वगैरह की टेबलेट लेते हैं, तो उससे बेहतर है कि आप गाजर खाएं।
गाजर के फायदे :
इससे इम्यूनिटी सिस्टम मजबूत होता है।
स्किन को सन डैमेज से राहत मिलती है।
दिल से जुड़ी बीमारियां कम होती हैं।
ब्लड प्रेशर नॉर्मल रहता है।
मसल्स स्ट्रॉन्ग बनती हैं और स्किन हेल्दी होती है।
अनीमिया से बचाव रहता है।
एक्ने कम होते हैं।
आंखों की बीमारियों कम होती हैं