Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Phani MadhuriYour feedback matters!
I have been married since 7years. Visited for fertility issue and was satisfied with her treatment. She is experienced, expertised with knowledge to handle complicated cases.I heart fully thank you.
All parts of guduchi plant are used for various medicinal purposes.
The plant oil is effective in reducing pain and edema and in gout and skin diseases.
The herb accords longevity, enhances memory, improves health, and bestows youth, betters complexion, voice, energy and luster of the skin.
It is helpful in treating digestive ailments such as hyperacidity, colitis, worm infestations, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, excessive thirst, and vomiting and even liver disorders like hepatitis.
Fresh juice of guduchi, when mixed with rock candy, speeds up the recovery in hepatitis patients.
It helps in remedying ailments like raktapitta, anemia, cardiac debility, diabetes, sexual debility and splenic disorders.
The starch of the plant serves as a household remedy for chronic fever, relieves burning sensation and increases energy and appetite.
The decoction of guduchi, mixed with nimba and vasa, eases the itching and oozing.
It benefits general weakness, dyspepsia, impotency, dysentery, secondary syphilis, tuberculosis, jaundice, constipation, leprosy, general debility, cutaneous rashes and condylomata.
Guduchi helps in getting rid of renal caliculi and reduces blood urea level.
The decoction of guduchi and sunthi is a good combination for treating gout and rheumatic disorders.
Guduchi juice, when taken with cow’s milk or lodhra, is effective in combating leucorrhea.
The juice is mixed with cumin seeds and consumed to reduce the burning sensation caused due to pitta.
The root of guduchi is a strong emetic and used for bowel obstruction.
Diabetic patients are advised to use guduchi with caution, since it can lower blood sugar levels.
In case you are about to undergo a surgery, stop consuming guduchi two weeks beforehand, since it can interfere with blood sugar control during the surgery.
It is better to avoid guduchi during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
I had sex with my boyfriend on 10th june, and my periods date is 24th of every month, i'm experiencing very light periods today, that is 17th june, I have no other symptoms of early pregnancy. I'm sure that we used a condom during penetration but some unprotected rubbing might have happened. Can I be pregnant? What should I do? I'm very tensed please help me.
Ø Do not Listen So Loud – Use the “60-60 Rule:” Limit listening level to 60 % of the maximum volume for 60 minutes a day. Anything louder than that over an extended period is risky.
Ø Use Volume Control – Limit the volume to 80 percent of maximum and listen no longer than 90 minutes a day.
Ø Limit Your Listening – The length of time you listen, not just the volume, can contribute to hearing loss. Avoid prolonged, continuous listening.
Ø Limit Noisy Activities - At home, turn down the volume on the TV, radio, and stereo. Reduce the number of noisy appliances running at the same time.
Ø Protect your Ears - Wear earplugs or muffs when exposed to loud Noise. Avoid medications that can be dangerous (ototoxic) to your ears. Ask your physician about possible effects on your hearing.
I have irregular periods problem. Last time, on April 10th I got my periods. Its nearly two months I didn't get my periods. Can you suggest any medicine or syrup through which I can get my periods instantly.
We trying for baby and Want to be pregnant but unable to be pregnant. There is some issue of tiny nabothian cyst of size 2 mm. Notes in posterior lip of cervix Please suggest regarding matter.
Am 9weeks pregnant now. My doctor advised me to take inj depo-provera 150mg. Is there any harm to me or baby with this injection? Why this medicine is prescribing during pregnancy? My prolactin was high that is hyperprolactemia.
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I've heard of the contraceptive pill 'novelon' Is it safe to consume by my wife? Have been seeing a lot of side effects in the internet. Any other good contraceptive pills to suggest? The pills which are safe to use with zero side effects?
My egg ruptured at 28 march, Muze pregnancy synonyms dikhae de rahe the isliye maine4 april ko urine test kiya to positive aya tha. Aur 7 april ko blood test kiya to under 2 aya hai. Aur thoda thoda blooding ja raha hai. Blooding ka color dark brown hai. Kya mera miscarriage hoga ya hai?
Hi, I m 34 years female married having 2 endometriosis ovarian cysts and want to conceive naturally my doc recommended laproscopy how can I come out of it.
I am 50 years old female. My periods have stopped and now slowly I am developing moustache. What must I do to remove it?
My wife is 27 years old. We have a 5 years-old girl, during her period bleeding is too much and she is suffering from abdomen pain and fever. She lay down all the day in bed because she feel very weak in this day. This problem is continue before our marriage. Please help us. And tell what to do.
I am 22 years old &my blood group is a negative my husband blood group ia a positive first pregnancy mai I take medicine mt kit & my periods is regular second pregnancy possible hoti hai.
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.
I am 31 trying to conceive since 5 years. AMH Level 1.51. All other tests normal? What should we do.
During the menstrual days, it is necessary to use some kind of padding or easily absorbent material to remain clean and hygienic throughout the day. This material is available in form of tampons or sanitary napkins.
What is the difference between tampons and sanitary napkin
- The tampon is a mass of retentive material shaped in a cylinder, which needs to be inserted into the vagina. Most tampons have a cord or string to aid manual removal. Tampons are used especially when you have to wear tight fitting clothes.
- The sanitary napkins are disposable flat pads that are worn externally to collect menstrual blood and prevent staining. These are mostly made of rayon or cotton. They are available in a variety of sizes, with added benefits of extra absorption and fragrance in some cases. They are easier to carry.
Benefits of using a tampon
- Tampons are easy to use provided you are very well informed and well practiced about its usage and methods of insertion
- Tampons can absorb menstrual blood, depending on your flow, for up to six hours.
- Tampons are more hygienic as the entire material does not get soaked. This helps in preventing the menstrual blood from coming in contact with underwear, skin and staining other clothing.
Disadvantages of using a tampon
- Tampons, if not changed within 4-6 hours, may cause leakage and staining.
- The insertion of a tampon is extremely inconvenient and uncomfortable if not used by practiced hands.
- Incorrect insertion can be painful and lead to injuries and infection
- Leaving a tampon on for too long can cause a Toxic Shock Syndrome. It is a fatal disease caused by toxins and bacterial infection.
- Tampons may increase menstrual cramps in some cases.
Benefits of using sanitary napkins
- Sanitary napkins are easy to use. They come in flat, rectangular shapes of absorbent material that are stuck on the underwear and absorb menstrual blood externally.
- Can be worn overnight.
- Easier to use and convenient to carry around.
- Helps to monitor the flow of blood
- Lessens the risk of infections, and there are fewer health risks
Disadvantages of sanitary napkins
- Cannot prevent menstrual odours
- The absorption rate is lower than tampons
- They show through clothing and tight fitted clothes cannot be worn
It is difficult to say which one is a better or healthier option. Both kinds have their own advantages and disadvantages and are a matter of individual preference. No matter what you use, it is important for you to keep in mind that it is necessary to change it after a few hours, and regular washing helps keeping the menstrual odour in check. It also keeps the pubic region clean and free from the risks of bacterial infections. It is necessary to remain active and maintain a healthy diet to have a regular smooth flow without blood clots. In case of uncontrolled bleeding, you must seek medical attention without delay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.