Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Phani MadhuriYour feedback matters!
I have been married since 7years. Visited for fertility issue and was satisfied with her treatment. She is experienced, expertised with knowledge to handle complicated cases.I heart fully thank you.
I am suffering from white vaginal discharge last 7 year. Sometimes I have pain in my bellybutton area. I don't know what happen. please give some home remedy and the reasons.
The obesity epidemic around the world is getting worse day by day, though people are getting conscious about their health as well and a major portion of the fitness industry has grown around weight loss. It is easier said than done as many people lose their motivation for weight loss somewhere along the journey. There are however, some really easy steps that you can follow to ensure that you achieve your goals without them being too taxing on you.
Let's look at 5 easy ways to lose weight quickly:
1. Take walks, as frequently as possible: Without setting duration, it would be a good idea to incorporate walking into your schedule as often as possible. This will feel like less of a work out, but will still burn off many of the calories. Here are some things you can practically do:
- Take stairs whenever possible
- Do house cleaning chores, such as mopping or cleaning as regularly as possible as these are great calorie burners
- Park your car a little further away and walk to your destination or meetings
- If availing public transport get off a few stops earlier and walk to your destination.
2. Drink water right before meals: This is a great way to reduce portions automatically as drinking water right before a meal will fill up your stomach and result in you feeling not so hungry. Once your meal portions are reduced and continued over a long time this will help you lose weight.
3. Instead of focusing on foods you don't like, increase foods you like in your diet: This is very true of most diets as people tend to start having cravings when they deny themselves of food. Thus it is advisable to slowly change your diet overtime and incorporate healthy options such as certain fruits or low calorie snacks that you like and slowly replace the unhealthy options.
4. Use TV time as a quick exercise opportunity: If you are sitting in front of the TV, you can start a small regimen of doing a few free hand exercises when the commercials come up. Use everyday objects near you as weight or as support platforms to do exercises while you don't have to pay attention to what's going on screen.
5. Remember it is the journey rather than the destination, which matters: Many people tend to get engrossed about the end result and give up midway. You should remember that small things done correctly overtime can help you lose weight quickly and help you keep it off which is equally important.
I had done sex with partner on 2 march 2016 without any protection and I gave I pill on the very next day. After that day we again had the sex on 10 march 2016, without protection. And evening 10 march I gave her the I pill again. So I want to ask that what will happen whether the I pill will prevent the pregnancy as usual or it will not.? And waht are the chances that she will be pregnant.
I am 31 years old I get periods 10 Jan, 18 Feb, 17 Mrch and April I did not get period and this month on 12 I got and remain three days and now I can feel some pain on my right side of my belly. So what it may cause to pain?
I got married. My menstrual cycle time was 24/02/16 but till now it has not happened. Almost 17 days crossed till date. Today I have checked the urine test self for pregnant. Results was negative. What would be the reason for my menstrual cycle stopped other than pregnancy. Please advise me.
Vagina is one of the most delicate organs of your body. While you tend to the hygiene of other body parts, caring for the vagina either doesn’t strike you or it is too taboo a thing to be discussed about. Vaginal rashes are prevalent among many women and in most cases, they are not aware of ways to approach the problem. Rashes can lead to extreme uneasiness and if neglected, could even cause complicate health disorders. Thus vaginal rashes should be treated with proper medical assistance and watchful sanitation.
Factors that can cause vaginal rashes:
1. Warts in and around a person’s genital: Warts are infections that can have a painful and disturbing effect on your health. Genital warts are the result of sexually transmitted infections. The diverse kinds of human papillomavirus are known to trigger the formation of vaginal rashes.
2. Infections caused due to the predominance of viruses: Vaginal rashes may exhibit themselves in the form of aching blisters. This symptom could be indicative of Genital Herpes that further needs medical expertise to be dealt with.
3. Folliculitis could cause suffering: The base of a hair shaft is indeed a sensitive area. Any infection pertaining to hair shafts surfacing usually in the form of a red lump can worsen to cause rashes in your genitalia.
4. A cyst in the Bartholin gland could be the reason: A Bartholin gland is one of the two glands positioned at the opening of a person’s vagina. A cyst might happen to develop in any one of these glands due to accumulation of fluids produced by the glands itself. Secondary symptoms of such a condition could be red, itchy rashes.
Symptoms that help a doctor identify the prevalence of rashes in your vagina:
1. Redness of the skin in and around one’s vagina is a characteristic feature of an underlying problem.
2. Your vagina could itch persistently preventing you from free movement. Constant itching can also hamper your otherwise smoothly functioning sex life.
3. The skin around your vagina can become excessively dry and peel off as a result.
4. Tenderness and soreness are common symptoms that make sitting or lying down troublesome.
5. Vaginal rashes may or may not be accompanied by a stinging, throbbing pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I am considering a girl for marriage. She is on the slim side. She does not specifically eat dessert, but likes her tea or coffee to be sweet (3-4 sachets of sugar). She has never paid heed to this fact. However, she mentioned casually that she has a high BMR. However, no doctor had told it to her. My question is very simple, is a high BMR good or bad? Will it add to complications to our marriage.
I am 25 year old boy, I had sex with prostitute yesterday, I am very nervous, me & friend trapped into this, I do not want to do sex with her, I use condom but I am very tensed regarding my health, what I have to do, I need a proper consultation of what steps I have to take, please guide me. Please help me, I am in great depression. I am worried about my health, please suggest me how should I ensure that I am safe.
Last month I had my periods on 7th sep. This month they r delayed so I took pregnancy test which resulted to positive. I took 2 tablets (mesopotrol) and put it under the tongue as suggested by chemist but after then also I got bleeding for the same day and then totally stopped. I took pregnancy test again to confirm whether its aborted or not but test was again positive I. E the pills didn't worked at all. please help out with this.
My wife 25 years old. About Overy cyst during pregnancy. My wife has 24 Week pregnant. Cyst size 7.7 x 5.5 cm left ovary internal echos. I want to removed after delivery. Pl suggest me. Further treatment my wife.
I am 32 years old and I am constantly feeling tired. I get 8 hrs of sleep or more but always feel tired and never have any energy to get out of bed to do anything. What can I do to change this?
I am 28 years male married for an year. Me and my wife were unsuccessful for the past five months for pregnancy. My wife did a blood check up and she has low AMH levels. I did semen analysis and have Nil sperms in my semen. Following are the details of semen analysis. Semen volume was 10.5 ml, fructose was present, pH was 8, liquefaction was 15 mins and comment for rapid forward progression was'occasionally motile spermatozoa seen I have normal ejaculations and never had problems in intercourse or sex. I am very worried to see this report. Need help in what to do next!
Hello doctors. I was recommend to take ashwagandha powder for height increase with warm milk at sleeping time. And I did that for 2 months. Still my height has not increased a bit, but I gained a lots of weight. And only after 10 of my mc, I am getting a lots of pain in my lower abdomen, feels like getting periods again. I am getting a lots of pain in my private area. please recommend me, what shall I do now.
I am suffering from PCOD bcoz of that I'm very fatty. please suggest me wht to do n how to get rid of this PCOD n excessive weight?
2. Gives a healthier and younger looking skin.
3. Prevents constipation.
4. Maintains the internal environment of the body.
5. Helps in dieting for calorie conscious individuals.
6. Prevents kidney or ureteric stones