Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. PeshanYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor I want to ask that I have cough problem all the time my nose gets blocked and headache. M also very week. No growth at all.
Can I drink milk 1 litre in a day? I m asking this because I m very fatty? Is it fine or milk contains more fat or cholesterol?
Hi my husband sperm count is low is between 8-11 million/ml & also abnormal range is high from 97%-99% so shld I take his sperm for ivf treatment or should we use donor sperm for treatment & he don't take any medicine for it so please let me know. His age is 42 yrs.
My wife aged 59 years who is suffering from Diabetes and Blood pressure which remains under control due to meditation, is suffering, is having sever insomnia, take one Ativan 1 mg at 11 pm but have sleep only at 3.00 am which is not sound but disturbed sleep. Please advise how to remove the problem without having any side effects and hangover of medicine so that proper timely sleep can be taken. Thanks Sir.
I am 24 years old, recently I am having pain near by ribs back of my stomach, does this mean stones in kidney?
I am 23 years old female. I am feeling burning like sensation while urinating or after urinating. Sometime the burning sensation even appears even, I am not gone for the urinating and shed after some time. I have not gone through any sexual activity can, I go for the norflox 400.
Hi doctor I have a problem that during sleep my saliva get accumulated in my mouth. It means at wakeup my buccal cavity is full of saliva what should I do? Is it is a problem. How can I get rid of it?
Motion is not free for me. Motion comes in 2 or 3 days in a week not daily .is it digestion problem or something else? Although I have quit smoking and drinking alcohol. And I have piles when im passing motion facing quite pain and bleeding. You suggested some tips that's helpful .kindly tell me some instructions to eradicate these problems.
Constipation in children is a common pediatric health issue mostly arising due to early toilet training and having an inadequate diet. Most cases of this condition do not last for long and can be easily treated.
Constipation in children is mainly caused by the following factors:
- Lack of fiber content in their diet caused due to an aversion to veggies, often result in constipation in children.
- Withholding stool: Your child may be holding his bowel movements in because of stress with toilet training. This maybe because he/she doesn't want to defecate in the school bathroom or in other places. Often if it hurts to poop once, the child might withhold his bowel movements and this leads to a vicious cycle.
- Side effects of certain medications.
- In rare cases, children facing abuse may develop constipation.
You will know your child has constipation if the following occurs:
- Your child spends a lot of time while defecating
- Your child complains of difficulty with bowel movement
- Bloating and stomach pain
- Soiling accidents
A combination of the following approaches helps in treating constipation in children:
- See to it that your child eats all his vegetables and fruits. Include more fibrous vegetables and fruits in the diet. Include food containing probiotics like yoghurt.
- Use a stool softener: While using a stool softener the most common mistake is to apply too much or too little amount of the concoction. Carefully use the right amount of stool softener for relieving your child of constipation.
- Ensure that your child has a lot of fluids in his/her diet. Fluids help to hydrate the body and lubricate the digestive system.
- Look into the fact that you child has regular toilet hours.