Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. People Tree PhysiosYour feedback matters!
I had knee pain for almost 1 month. Consulted doctor. He advised to take rest as x ray was normal. Despite of taking rest my knee pain did not reduce. Its almost 2 months I have pain. Doctor suggested mri.In mri scan there is horizontal meniscus tear. I consulted many orthopaedics. But few r telling to take rest where as few are telling to do physiotherapy. Im unable to understand should I do physiotherapy or not.
I have a problem on my legs and hands where they have joints l cannot fold my hands and legs if I sit down I cannot stand up properly where they have joints in the fingers also I can't fold it properly.
I am surfing from back and neck pain while driving and workout. Can you suggest me what is the reason and what should can I do to get rid of it?
I am facing backpain since 3 months. I use only painkiller. Bcoz doctor give me some tablets of painkiller and other. please advice me.
I'm suffering from a leg pain for past 4 months it does n't occur often but twice in a week so please suggest a suitable solution for it.
Pain feeling in the two side chest and back side last 2months. Also other problems starting snoring while sleeping from last few months. Other roommate noticed and told me I m snoring while sleeping.
I have very very pain in my arms and head. This pain always remain in my head so please advise me and give me a permanent solution. Bcz I m very sad due to this pain.
55 year young man having left knee ligament problem. As per mri report buckling of posterior cruciate ligament is noted. What should I do?
Hello. Sir I do have pain on my right leg since 8 days, I am taking medicine from my near by doctors but its not going. Pls give me suitable suggestions.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.