Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Peddi ManjunathYour feedback matters!
I have a small boobs, so I have to wear padded bra but seriously I hate it when I see my friends having proper boobs. What should I do.
I have gynecomastia and gluten (big buttock) what should I Do? And how to increase testosterone level.
I am 34+ years old. I am suffering from heavy hair falling since my college days. I have tried many treatments but without much result. May be genetic or other prob.
Dark mark under the eyes because of the hot water. It has been there from 7-8 years. How to treat this?
Skin care is an essential part of health and beauty. Though some of you may avoid or ignore it for a long time while giving in way to bring on crow's feet beside the eyes, thin lines on the forehead, and fine lines over the face, yet these all can be taken care of even in your 40s. If you realize that you need to care and deserve to look good always, it's never too late to start a skin health regimen.
These are the 7 tips you need to follow to make your skin look healthy and glowing when you are in your 40s.
Know your skin type
Whatever skin product you use, always make sure that it is made for your skin type. To know that well, you must know your skin type first. Skin is generally of four types namely oily, normal, dry and combination. Know yours to start right.
1. Washing: Wash your skin everyday. Use a mild face wash. Washing after you come home from an outing is an essential. Besides washing at bath time and washing your face at night before going to bed is also important. This keeps the derm pores on the face clean and prevents dust from piling and prevents acne and pimples.
2. Exfoliating: Exfoliation or scrubbing can be done as per your exposure to the outer world. In 40s your skin cells die sooner, and dead cells form a coat over the skin, which needs to be removed every week or so. Therefore, exfoliating the skin with a mild to normal scrubber in every 10 to 15 days is a good practice.
3. Toning: This keeps the skin healthy and compact as derm pores are tightened preventing entry of dirt and oil. Use a toner after every wash.
4. Moisturizing: A coat of moisturizer after toning is a must to keep the skin hydrated and prevent drying and wrinkling. Dry skin forms wrinkles faster, hence beware.
5. Wrinkle and anti ageing treatment: Use an anti aging cream or serum twice a day, preferably in the morning and at bedtime.
6. Under eye care: Care for your under-eyes and prevent dark spots and patches and the formation of crows feet. These obvious formations after 40 can be healed somewhat with daily care of skin around the eyes.
7. Lifestyle: Get enough sleep at least 6 hours in a day and drink lots of water to keep the skin hydrated and body detoxified.
Iam 22 years old and iam facing hair loss. I have tried many shampoos. Even I dont have dandruff but still its falling. Please suggest me what shampoo, oil to be applied, and also diet to be taken care of.
What is the main cause of hair fall? My hair falling so much, what I do for regrow my hair. Please give solid tips.
Mere hath ki htheli ki khaal hr srdi me niklne lgti h.or fir jhakam ho jate h. Usko bnd krne ke lie me kya kr skta hu.
My son who is 13 year old has got alopecia areata.This is the second time it has happened. First time it had happened 3 years back. This time around its more severe.Have got all blood work done and everything is ok. Pls guide
Hey doctors can you please suggest me a medicinal cream for acne and pimple to go off fast? One cream I know is glintra-A is it good? And if yes I tell you that its not available in market I have asked each and every possible store I can!
I am a service professional and I want a question related to hairs. I am losing hair please suggest me something which I can perform at home to reduce hair loss.
My name is prabhat I have hair fall problem I tried some medicine please suggest me some effective medicines.
Most of the people are unaware of how onions are effective in promoting hair growth. Onions have rich sulfur content in them. Onion juices when applied on the scalp alone or in combination with other hair loss remedies can improve the blood circulation to the scalp. Increased blood supply to the scalp brings better nutrients and nourishment to the follicles and promotes hair growth. The sulphur content in the juice also has anti-bacterial properties and prevents the growth of fungi and bacteria on the scalp which reduces the chances of losing hair due to these infections. Onion juice increases the strength of the hair and prevents thinning and breakage.
But one last thing to remember is definitive treatment for baldness is hair transplant only, rest are adjuvant treatment.