Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PavitraYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old but I cannot grow facial hair on my side burns and lower cheeks I am an actor and its utmost necessary for me to grow it how can I grow it?
Itching all over body specially night more since 5 months. I ate soo many medicines like. Warmact, bandy plus, lyvostrizine, abas 20, vectol, and soo many lotions like clop ,emo, lac soft c cream, parasoft cream. I am also taking thyronorm tablets since 1 year. I am soo confused please help me. To tell me what kind of skin disease I suffer.
I'm having skin rashes its kind of allergy, so I need to know that which is the best to consult. allopathy or homeopathy doctors?
I have a strong hair falling problem. Most of the hairs are fallen ,my scalp is seen clearly from above. Please give me some remedy.
I Have lipoma build up on my hands, thighs,back My brother's also do have it Is there a cure for this?
I have black spot as well as black pimple on my face can you help me I am tried cream like scar fair lovely fair handsome etc but not result.
My hair is very thin and also lot of hair fall. There are also lot of dandruff on my head whole the year. What could I do for this and which sampo and hair oil I should use please suggest me.
Sir I am 22year old and in my face many no. Of black spots in hindi til so please sir tell Mr. the tab or tube to get out these til on my face.
I have a pimples on my face and getting black spots, am suffering a lot from this problem can you please give me a suggestion, please help my.
My face is quite rough and oily also, it contains so many pores. My eye dark circles looks black so plzz suggest some allopathy or home remedy to make my skin glow.
I'm 23 years old. I'm having cracks in my feet how should I cure completely. Refer me any foot cream.
I am 22 years old And my beards are not completely grown. They are like 55% grown Is there any way to grow it completely?
The enlarged oil gland openings on your skin are called open pores. They are concentrated primarily on the T-zone (the forehead, nose and chin) and cheeks. Open Pores is a common problem for people who have oily skin. There is no instant fix for open pores. Luckily, you can control them with enough patience and the right remedies.
Here are some remedies you can use to treat open pores:
- Ice: Ice shrinks enlarged pores by tightening the skin. You can also use it to minimize large pores before you apply makeup. Ice also boosts the skin’s heath and stimulates circulation. You can use it on its own (by wrapping a clean washcloth around it) or use an infusion of rose water, green tea, apple juice or cucumber juice.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner and natural astringent. It tightens skin, reduces enlarged pores and restores the skin’s natural chemical balance. It is also anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial in nature, which prevent acne breakouts. Dilute apple cider vinegar in water before applying it to your face with a cotton ball.
- Egg whites: Egg whites shrink large pores by toning and tightening the skin. Make a mask with egg whites and lemon juice to reduce pores and oil on your face.
- Sugar scrub: Sugar scrub is a great exfoliator that not only reduces large pores, but also removes extra impurities and oil. Simply mix lemon juice, sugar and olive oil together and gently massage it on your skin.
- Baking soda: Baking soda has exfoliating properties, and it effectively removes dirt, debris and oil from the skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, it can also be used to reduce pimples and acne. Apply a mixture of lukewarm water and baking soda to your face, gently massage it and then rinse with cold water.
- Fuller’s earth/Multani Mitti: Multani mitti is a miraculous natural remedy that has many useful properties. It reduces open pores, absorbs extra oil and exfoliates the skin. Additionally, it also reduces blemishes and scars and benefits skin that is damaged by sun. You can make a paste of multani mitti with water or rose water and apply it to your face. Keep it on your face for 15-20 minutes and then remove it with cold water.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.