Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pavithra PYour feedback matters!
Hi my age is 57 and I am diabetic patient recently I was diagnostic gall bladder stone measuring 36 mm in that situation is it curable by medicine or should I go laparoscopic surgery for removal of stone.
Coconut water is good for diabetes kya and types of food is good for diabetes. Gur is good aur . What food should avoid in diabetic complete and what can be taken.
I am 26 years old female I am suffering from hypothyroidism since Feb 2017 still my dosage is not set in starting doc started with 25 mg thyronorm then increased it to 50 mg then to 75 mg then again 50 mg and now currently I am on 62. 5 mg thyronorm. I am having constipation problem after thyroid condition developed weight gain prob and hair loss prob. For constipation I am taking triphala churna but I guess if Is also not helping me out I was doing daily walk of 3-4 km for two months and dieting but the results was I was still gaining weight so stopped doing it from last 2 weeks I actually don't know how to reduce my weight and cure constipation and hairloss please advice something which will be helpful for me I can't wait more to see results as it makes me frustrated to see my weight increased from 56 kgs to 62 kgs help me out my diet is still normal I don't over eat take care of what I eat everything but still no results help me out plz.
I'm 31 years old. I'm suffering from one problem from last five month. I want to go to toilet every half hour for urine remove what is this. This is diabetes or nothing serious please help.
I am male, 52 years old, my hba1c level is 8.2. And fasting sugar is 142. What medicine I should take? And what should be my diet? please.
Hi doctor, m 24 years old female n I am suffering from hypothyroidism .I m hvng thyrox table dose of 75 mg n its going normal now. Is it possible to reduce the dose of this medicine. I was taking 150 mg before which got reduced constantly after blood test. Can you please recommend some methods to promote iodine naturally? N reduce the dose of the medicine.
Hi Doctors, My wife has hypothyroidism. What are the symptom if any one has thyroid. She is having weakness and giddiness and also mild fever often. She gets body pain also. Is that because of hypothyroidism? Kindly guide. Regards
I am hypothyroidism for last 3 yrs. Last year my TSH was 7.2. After being put on 112.5 mg Thyronorm I had symptoms of loss of appetite, libido. I also got my testosterone test done Values of testosterone are: total 260, free 5 My question are these values and can be reason for decrease in libido. If yes, then is there any testosterone treatment. I have testosterone treatment leads to reduction in sperm count and leads to prostate cancer Pls advise.
My mom is 67 years old and she is a diabetic. Her fasting blood sugar is 166 and 2 hours after eating it is 190 to 230. Is it good? What should be the feasible curative steps for it?
If you have thyroid disease -- whether you are hypothyroid (underactive thyroid) or hyperthyroid (overactive thyroid), whether you hashimoto's, graves' disease, or other conditions, what you eat can have an impact on your health. Here are ten things to know about thyroid conditions and your diet, food and beverages, and their interaction with your health and medications.
- Goitrogens are substances -- occurring naturally in certain foods -- that can cause your thyroid gland to enlarge. The main goitrogenic foods are cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage, among others, as well as soy foods. Goitrogenic foods can also function like an antithyroid drug and actually slow down the thyroid and make it underactive (hypothyroidism.)
- Coconut oil recommended for thyroid patients, and while it can be a healthful option, it's not a cure
- One should not take coffee until an hour after you've taken your thyroid hormone replacement medication. Otherwise, the coffee can affect absorption, and make your thyroid medication less effective.
- Iodized salt in some areas of the world, iodized salt is an essential way to prevent iodine deficiency, cretinism and retardation due to iodine deficiency in pregnant women.
- Many thyroid patients struggle with constipation, and extra weight. One of the key tactics that can help is increasing fiber intake, particularly from foods.
- One of the most powerful things thyroid patients can do to help their health and metabolism is to drink enough water. Water helps your metabolism function more efficiently, and can help reduce your appetite, get rid of water retention and bloating, improve your digestion and elimination, and combat constipation.