Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pavankumar Chebbi
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Pavankumar ChebbiYour feedback matters!
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am 33 years old and I have started feeling little senselessness in my left arm fingers at the tip from the last couple of months.
Hi I am shekhar. Now a days I am getting fatty. Overweight so I am tried to lose my fat and doing exercise and running but during running my both lower legs paining badly so I want to know it is normal or I have to stop running.. please help me give me some suggestions.. I am waiting for your reply.. Thanks.
Sir my friend is only just 16 years old. He had surgery in knee that over growth or swelling in knee exostosis in knee. How many days will it take to get normal after surgery and CAN he masturbate after surgery in just 15 days,what are the side effects.
Advice how to keep your joints in good condition and at the same time eliminate many of the problems associated with them. I checked it on myself, my friends and convinced myself that this recipe was really ? a miracle!
If you have problems with pain in the joints, back, legs, or neck, this is the recipe for you!
The recipe is as follows:
- Buy 150 gm of any edible gelatin (150gm ? for a course of treatment for a month).
-In the evening, pour 5 g gelatin (two flat teaspoon) in a quarter cup of cold (from the fridge) water.
-Stir and let it stand until the morning (outside of the fridge)
-Gelatin will swell and turn overnight into jelly.
-In the morning, drink the mixture on an empty stomach. You can add juice, honey and water mixture or mix with yogurt or sour cream. Or in any other way that suits you.
-It works so that people who complained of pain in the joints, back, legs, pain in the spine, neck, etc. after a week cease to notice them!
-The course of treatment is one month. Repeat again in 6 months. This is a way to restore the ?lubrication? of the joints.
Many people do not believe it. Expensive painkillers full of chemistry are the only solution for some, and so ?primitive?, easy treatment do not inspire confidence.
Why is gelatin so beneficial for the joints and other parts?
Gelatin ? a product of animal origin, is obtained in the result of processing the connective tissue of large horned livestock ? tendons, bones, cartilage, collagen is actually in the purest form. It has positive effect on the state of internal fibers and small vessels.
It has two amino acids: proline and hidrosiprolin, which have a positive impact on the recovery of connective tissue. Gelatin is able to increase the growth and scope of connective tissue, which is very important in diseased joints.
Gelatin is a useful product of exceptional quality for health improvement:
? Strengthens joints and heart muscle
? Improves metabolism
? Increases mental ability
? Maintain healthy skin condition
? Gives elasticity and strength of tendons and ligaments
? Prevents the development of osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
? Leads to improved growth and structure of the hair and nails (see homemade shampoo with gelatin and gelatin mask for all hair types)
? Irreplaceable with dysplasia
Its miracle in only 7 days it stopped the spine pain and stiffness in the neck, which I felt for many months, After a course of treatment of a month you feel much better, the back pain disappeared!