Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan TambakadYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old and I have cut marks around two years on my tongue and it is very itching when taking some spicy food. What is it and how I can overcome this problem. Please advice me.
I got pain sometimes in my teeth and after two or three days it automAtically went off. What should I do?
Had filling done in one of my back teeth. Filling was not done properly so I have to get it re done. Can getting a filling re done again in such less time damage my tooth. What other problems can occur.
His tooths (especially new tooth) and gums becomes weakened and sensitive, he could able to get rid of his problem.(since last 6 months. Dear doctor please help me.
I have a dental problem I smoke my teeth pains I really feels very bad of it? So ehat should I do please tell me please contact us??
Hi. I am VENU GOPAL. After preparing brushing also my tooth appears to be in yellow colour. In order to get rid of this and make my tooth white. What should I do. Please do suggest me?
How we take care about my teeth It should be in yellowness I do not smoke, what will you toothpaste etc.
Hi, I am 50 year old, facing teeth sensitivity issue since last 2 months. Am taking pain killer and also changed to oroguard toothpaste after consulting dentist. Still no effect.
I am 28 year old. My colleagues dominates me. Even if I am right still they shut my mouth because I am weak in argument. I feel that I am hurting them. They say I have a childish nature. I am going to marry next year. I fear my wife will also dominate me. My confidence level is down. What should I do?
Dental abscess is characterized by pus formation in the teeth or the gums. This infection may occur either in the gums or the tip of the tooth. It usually occurs due to a bacterial infection which may enter the mouth through food, thus causing accumulation of plaque. If the plaque is not removed by following proper dental hygiene, then it may result in abscess.
The various factors that increase your chances of getting affected by dental abscess are a sugar rich diet and poor oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth to prevent symptoms of dental abscess. A diet that has too much sugar may lead to cavities that increases your risk of dental abscess.
Dental abscess may be classified into three types:
- Periodontal abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the bone structures in the teeth
- Gingival abscess: This type of abscess occurs in the gums
- Periapical abscess: Periapical abscess occurs in the soft areas of the tooth
Entry of bacteria through holes in the teeth may result in breaking down of the soft tissue under the enamel. The infection may result in the hole to penetrate the pulp in the teeth. The bacteria thus infects the bone present in the teeth causing Periapical abscess. The bacteria that infects as a result of plaque accumulation may lead dental abscess. This may also lead to formation of gaps in the teeth leading to infection in the inner areas of the teeth.
The symptoms of dental abscess are:
- The teeth may become sensitive to hot and cold temperatures
- Pain during chewing food
- A persistent pain in the jaw that radiates to the ear
- You may experience a swelling in the face and the neck
- Tenderness in the lymph nodes in the neck
- You may experience symptoms of fever
- Presence of foul smelling fluid in your mouth
I have yellow teeth, I need to clean my teeth and I want white teeth please tell me remedies to cure it?
My both children ar 3 and 6 years old. Problem is after brushing there teeth they have still bad breath problem. There toothpaste is for children Dentoshine.
Fluoride products for the teeth have immense importance in dentistry. Fluoride is one such chemical, the balance of which is highly required for strong and healthy teeth. However, there is an optimum amount of fluoride needed for teeth. Anything lesser than that or greater than that can cause harm and serious teeth and gum problems and tooth decay. The best option, therefore, is to get a fluoride based toothpaste or mouthwash, which will keep on providing the teeth with the optimum quantity of its daily dose of fluoride.
The benefits of fluoride products:
Before delving into the types of fluoride products available, let's have a look at the benefits of fluoride on teeth. Fluorides actually save the teeth from dental caries. It happens such that fluoride makes a certain mineral bonding on the teeth which is called fluorapatite. This is not normally found in human teeth, but when teeth damage is done, then to heal it fast this compound is needed to repair the damages. This adds to the mineral bonding in the teeth and strengthens the teeth.
The fluoride products:
The various fluoride based products, which you may use are as follows:
- Fluoridated water: Fluoridating water is a simple process where the optimum amount of fluoride is mixed with drinking water so that drinking the water automatically keeps on adding fluoride to the body and keeps in contact with teeth. This therapy alone is enough and needs no more therapies generally. But not all water reserves contain this, and it's not possible to add fluorides to all water reserves. That is why the other fluoride treatments are needed.
- Fluoride toothpaste: This is one of the most common forms for fluoride treatments. Every common daily use toothpaste contains a 0.22 to 0.312 percent of fluoride, and this is highly beneficial to the teeth for healing of decay and fast repairs. It lets the teeth get stronger.
- Mouth Rinses: Fluoride mouth rinses are an option. The sodium fluorides commonly used in the rinses are used in small amounts in the product which is used just like toothpaste and washed off.
- Fluoride foams and gels: The foam and gel are used when the teeth of the child or adult are under high risk of cavities. The foam or gel is rubbed on the teeth, and kept for a while and then washed off. The typical application time is 30 minutes.
- Varnishes: The fluoride varnishes are just like gels, and they are also used on the tooth surface similarly. It's the choice of the dentist or patient as to which one they want to go with. Besides, these slow fluoride releasing devices, medical supplements and lozenges are also there, which slowly release the optimum amount of fluorides to keep the teeth strong and healing.