Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. PavanYour feedback matters!
I have a stammering problems. I can't talk or proper speech. Please tell me what should I do to get treatment of this problem. I have a problem to do job for this stammering problems. No one select to me in interview and I am getting tremble when I have to face any interview or I mean lots of fear to people laugh at me when I talk. Lots of hesitation.
I got married before 1 year. Nd because or much different atmosphere I became a patient of mood swings nd stress. Hw can I get rid of this problem.
Suffering from anxiety, depression, blurred vision, low self esteem, low serotonin levels. I am 32 years old. I am suffering from this problem from past 8 years. None of the psychiatrists are able to treat me. Kindly help.
My 6.5 years daughter is hyper active.She not sit at one place for a minute and now ignores our instructions and not concentrate in study but her imagination power is very good and memory is very strong . Always she tried to make things from broken toys.How can we tackle her,please give guidance ?
Hi I am 30 years old. Married. It's been six months and I always have bad thoughts about my husband. And keep asking questions always.
Sir, I am getting too much irritation and if any body said wrong on me immediately I am getting depressed. And I am getting too much anxiety on any simple issues. While this I am suffering from leg pains also.
I am always thinking about small small things. I am not relaxed and unsatisfied until it gets solved may it be very small and unimportant thing or a task. So any thought stuck into my mind I keep on thinking and problem worsens. My ability to tackle, manipulate conditions in life thus has been decreased. I have been completely indecisive. My attitude is very negative. I am always anxious even for very little little things. So there is 24 hrs headache. Sleep disturbances, lot of dreams (normal according to day today activities. And good thing is I have complete insight & I am trying get out of it. Suffering since 3 years. Now has been worsened does any path have any considerably effective, relatively quick remedy on this?
I have a muffin top because of big piece of hard stool can it br possible and it is effecting my mind emotions for almost 10 years I am struggling with it in abnormal mental condition now I have recovered slightly by smoking .I have not given time to treat it and curse of Indian troops was placed on me to invoke feelings of hatred and I was doing what they say by telepathy .I was served contaminated food for 10 years I vomited and become all right after that and I am not able to move from my city and still I am struck in my city .now problem of contaminated food has ended but my life is in danger threat to my life is there from Indian troops their song that they are monsters and will not understand the situation in any way. I do not think that any doctor will listen to me till any person agrees that I should be treated but I think no one will be ready to speak against Indian troops .if you have any doctor of your acquaintance I would like ot be treated by him .I am facing financial crisis also if you know some charitable organisation who can finance its treatment I shall be obliged.
Stress affects every part of your life including your love life. If you’re feeling too overwhelmed and tense, chances are that you’re libido and appearance will suffer. Studies have shown that being stressed increases the production of cortisol in the body, which makes you less appealing to members of the other sex.
Stressful life circumstances such as not enough money to pay the bills, family members with health problems or figuring out who will do what of the too-much work of running a home clearly can create stress in relationships. At the same time, how a couple talks over these stressful problems either reduces or magnifies the tensions caused by the initial problem. Marriage arguments are the last thing you need when you're already trying to deal with a tough situation.
Take a look at five ways stress can affect your love life.
- It changes your perception of the relationship: Being under stress makes you irritable and snappy. Relationships exposed to high levels of stress most often turn negative with time. This is because stress alters our perception of reality and understanding of people. When you’re stressed, you tend to focus more on what’s wrong with the relationship than what’s right. This can lead to an increase in conflicts between partners.
- It lowers your confidence: For any relationship to work, you must first love yourself. Stress causes self-doubt and lowers your self-confidence. If you’re looking to start a relationship, this can increase your inhibitions in talking to new people or going on a date. If you’re already in a relationship, this lowered self-confidence can lead to problems in bed.
- It affects your appearance: Stress affects not only your emotional and mental frame of mind but your physical state as well. Being under stress to perform can result in binge eating and make you put on weight. Stress itself increases the production of cortisol in the body which in turn makes the skin secrete more oil. Stress can also cause brittle nails and hair loss. Stress also lowers your energy levels and makes you withdraw from social life.
- It lowers your sex drive: Stress makes it difficult to focus on anything other than whatever is troubling you. It has a direct connection to your libido; the higher the stress, the lower your libido. For men this can lead to erectile dysfunctioning while for women it can reduce the amount of natural lubrication produced and make sex uncomfortable.
- It can suppress fertility: Cortisol can also prevent women from ovulating. This can lower your chances of conceiving a child. this is noticed especially in cases of sudden spikes in stress levels and varies from woman to woman. It can also cause fertility problems in men.
The good news is that stress can easily be managed to improve your love life. Meditating and exercising are two effective stress busters that can enhance your love life. Doing this along with your partner not only helps reduce stress but can also bring you closer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.