Find numerous Occupational Therapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sir my hand arm have too much pain when I make movement of this. In upper side too much pain. So please suggest me what I do for this.
Sir I am ariyan. Sometime I feeling some pen in my leg. When I walk long time after that I feel this pain. Give the solution therefore I will thankful to you.
Hi I am male of age 42 and having feeling like pain always at the right side just at the junction of ribs and liver for last 9 years. I have got ultra sound of the area two times and nothing was found as such. I am feeling that all my nerves on right hand side from from right side temple to keen are stretching. When any body try to bring his hand near rib liver point the sensation of pain become intense even before touching.
I am a 60 years old and having writers scum (unable to write) since from 5 years. So suggest me if you are any remedy to control.
I have problem with my right shoulder, I can't able to lift my right hand towards sky. I have server pain when it reached half night. I had an accident once and was hit on my shoulder. After the wound was cured I tried to play cricket. But I got pain while lifting my hand and throwing ball. Please find me some cure.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.