Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Treatment of Double Chin
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Hernia Repair Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pavan MurdeshwarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar provides answers that are very helpful. Sir thanks for the suggestion..I have one question regarding my dad position..please help me
Very Supportive consulted him over chat. Doctor listen to my query patiently and provide with good options. Will definitely recommend to others.
Very good and takes very good care, I am relaxed after surgery, renders excellent care and service, very nice person also with a reasonable fee
Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar provides answers that are very helpful. I got to know the several alternatives to treat this scar so thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar to be inspiring. Thank you very much sir and where I have to go means specialists
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar to be very helpful. Sir please share your contact number for more imformation
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar to be well-reasoned. The expected answer
Dr. Pavan Murdeshwar provides answers that are very helpful. Awesome
It was amazing
The process of breast augmentation, popularly known as breast enlargement or implants, effectively increases the size of the breasts through insertion of silicone gel implants or saline implants. It is known to be popular among women and is frequently done, with quite satisfying results.
Why do women opt for breast augmentation?
- Some women opt for implants to enhance their figure
- Others opt for implants, when they experience some sort of sagging or alteration to their breast after a pregnancy, or after losing some weight and even due to old age.
- Some women also choose enhancement surgery if they feel that one breast is smaller than the other.
What does a breast augmentation procedure involve?
Breast augmentation surgery is generally performed while the patient is under the influence of general anaesthesia. In case of enhancement with the help of implants, an incision is made in the breast tissue and a pocket is created to place the implants. Once the implants are successfully placed the incision is closed and allowed to heal.
What sort of implants is available?
There are basically 4 types of implants that are recommended on the basis of the body type -
- Saline filled breast implants- These implants contain sterile water and are either prefilled or filled during the surgery.
- Silicone filled breast implants- These implants contain soft elastic gel and come prefilled. These types of implants also require an incision which is longer in size.
- Cohesive gel silicone implants- Commonly known as "form stable" implants, they contain cohesive gel that is more firm and thicker than normal silicone implants.
- Autologous fat transfer- It consists of fat that has been removed through liposuction from a part of the body, like the abdomen or thighs. The fat is then refined and injected into the breasts. But this form of implant is not very common and is currently under more research.
Breast implants are generally supposed to last for life, but on occasions they may need replacement. Thus regular check-ups are essential, so as to monitor the condition of the implants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!