Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pauline George
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Pauline GeorgeYour feedback matters!
I M having problem in my tongue there are little little in hindi you say chole at my tongue why is this and what to do.
On March 3, I suddenly had mouth ulcer (may be due to fish bone). Then the doctor gave antibiotic for it. And after 2 days I had chill shiver and the next I had body rash covering my chest at ist and den face back and abdomen and hand and also legs and itchy rash with swollen lymph nodes near my ear. The swollen became normal within a week. From then I used to feel tired at times I used to have muscle twitched with localised body heats in different parts. Then I had pain in my muscles and joint which now became normal. And I have thus often, tightness feel in throat which goes away. But one thing was common, the tiredness, its always the same till now with muscle pain near the top right and left corners of my chest. In bright sunlight I have blurry visions. I showed doctor twice and and had to do cbc test, RA, widal test, urine test, hepatitis test which all came normal. All tests was done 4 months ago. Recently I did ANA test which came 1: 64 as negative. I just do not know why this malaise is not going. And yesterday I did CBC again. Where everything was fine and healthy except two. RBC count was 6.10 in the range 4.50-5.50 and MCV was low as 79 in the range 80-100 and the same thing was in earlier cbc test but one of the physician I showed, he said its normal.
Very bad smell is coming from my mouth so how can I stop it please give me some treatment ideas to to prevent it.
Dear doctors I have facing a oral problem from 3month from then and till now I just can not eat any spicy food even if my mom cooks dal with a single chilly its also going very hart too eat I thing that may be it cause for my toothbrush So im started to change it evry month And m also tried to avoid each and every spicy food But there m not get any relief from that So today I try to check my mouth by front of a mirror with a torch And I found 4, 5 SMALL SMALL BLACK CIRCLE TIPE SPOT over my both inner chick And its have a dry and ruff surface I doing a job in privet sector and there I have to work 12 hour in a day Upto 20feb I can not take any leave from my office And really its make me very worried please suggests me what should I do I'm waiting for your positive response .
Sir, I have dry mouth. I use to drink water alot and uses mouth floss also, but stil my mouth gets very dry. And the main pbm due to this is bad breath. How can I tackle this? Is there any solution if I go to the doctor?
My salivary gland secretion is very much high ever moment I have to split what can I do to over secretion of saliva.
Good evening doctors, Hope "ALL IS WELL" God is actually Healing Doctor whereas Doctor is considered as Healing God. Which paste & brush is best for Best Dental Care? How does flossing help Dental Care? Kindly list the vegetarian food items that help to have strong tooth and bones ?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I have pimples with pus in (prickly heat) hand, head, teeth. Problem occurs in every summer. Please advice some treatment.
When I drink some cold water then my upper right sight teeth is paining from last 2 weeks please give me some advice.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may is the best option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
Types of DENTAL Implants
Endosteal (in the bone): This is the most commonly used type of implant. The various types include screws, cylinders or blades surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is generally used as an alternative for patients with bridges or removable dentures.
- Subperiosteal (on the bone): These are placed on top of the jaw with the metal framework's posts protruding through the gum to hold the prosthesis. These types of implants are used for patients who are unable to wear conventional dentures and who have minimal bone height.
Before dental implant
After dental implant
Are You a Candidate for Dental Implants?
The ideal candidate for a dental implant is in good general and oral health.
Dental implants are intimately connected with the gum tissues and underlying bone in the mouth. Since periodontists are the dental experts who specialize in precisely these areas, they are ideal members of your dental implant team. Not only do periodontists have experience working with other dental professionals, they also have the special knowledge, training and facilities that you need to have teeth that look and feel just like your own. Your dentist and periodontist will work together to make your dreams come true.
What Is A DENTAL IMPLANT PROCEDURE Like?
This procedure is a team effort between you, your dentist and your periodontist. Your periodontist and dentist will consult with you to determine where and how your implant should be placed. Depending on your specific condition and the type of implant chosen, your periodontist will create a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs.
- Replacing a Single Tooth If you are missing a single tooth, one implant and a crown can replace it.
- Replacing Several Teeth If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- implant supported full denture
- Replacing All of Your Teeth If you are missing all of your teeth, an implant-supported full bridge or full denture can replace them.
What Can I Expect After RECEIVING A DENTAL IMPLANT?
As you know, your own teeth require conscientious at-home oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are like your own teeth and will require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free, brushing and flossing still apply!
After treatment, your periodontist will work closely with you and your dentist to develop the best care plan for you. Periodic follow-up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy.