Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. PatilYour feedback matters!
My teeth are two much yellowish I have tried all types of paste but still no effect. Give me suggestion plzzx.
Hi doctor mere husband ke mouth me chaala par hai 3-4 hogye mouth paint ka use kr rahe hai. But farak nhi par raha .he used chaini khaini daily .
How to cure mouth ulcers? I frequently get mouth ulcers so please tell me a home remedy or cure for it.
Whiteness inside mouth I do not know what is this, please help, some doctor said it may cause cancer.
Mere mummy ke teeth ke halka niche ek choti se Gath pad gai. Kabhi kabhi usmain swelling aa jati hai. Kafi dard hota hai. Please answering this question with discribe.
One of my baby tooth(incisor in lower jaw) is still there in my mouth.While still it is there the permanent incisor has erupted and it is the tallest and inner most among all 8 incisors. Because of this all my tooth are gone out of their line slightly. I am 35 years male. So at this age is it ok if i want to get rid of the baby tooth and set all my tooth with clip?
Hello doctor, I have a broken teeth in front, composite was done 7 years ago and it was going fine. It came out today as I was having meal. What shall I do?
प्रिय डॉक्टर सर, मेरी उम्र 31 वर्ष और वजन 85 किलो है | पहले मेरी आँखों के पलको में सूजन रहता था | आंखे लाल हो जाती थीं | जाँच करवाने से पता चला कि मुझे पिछले 6 माह से अल्प स्राव [ HYPO THYRODISM ] नामक थायराईड रोग है | मैं जबलपुर में एक डॉक्टर से सलाह भी ली है | उनके कहने से में कैल्सियम और बिटामिन की टेबलट भी खा चुका हु | मैं ने बिटामिन D के लिए भी सप्लीमेंट D- Gain सप्ताह में एक दूध के साथ पीने को कहा था | उसको एक माह तक ले चुका हूँ | और अभी रोज सुबह सोकर उठते ही Eltroxin 100 mg की एक गोली लेता हूँ | जिससे मुझे कोई दिक्कत नहीं हो रही है | बस कभी कभी मुह में छाले रहते है और पेट भी साफ नहीं होता है | मेरी ट्रेवल करने वाली नौकरी है | माह में 12 दिन होटल का खाना पड़ता है |कोई तरीका ऐसा बताईये जिससे रोज गोली न खानी पड़े | और में पहले की तरह फिट हो सकूं | मैं सुना है की इसके लिए पूरी जिन्दगी गोली खानी पड़ती है? सही या गलत क्या ये पूरी तरफ ठीक हो सकता है?
I am 21 year old male, and I have ulcer often since last two years, I can't eat all kind of food, while I took medicines for that it will be okay, but after sometime it continues so for that what can I do?
My wisdom teeth is so pain full and I am not eating properly. What can I do for this teeth. And my dentist are suggest me this teeth are not useful in my mouth.
Recently I had teeth problem. My jaw was blooding after eating something hard. I was using some medicine from medical but still result is same blood not stopping. Please suggest some medicine or doctor specialist.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.