Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Patil C BYour feedback matters!
HI, Since last 5-6 days, I daily get some pain in my chest (right at the middle of chest) in couple of hrs after having my dinner. Is this problem related to digestion of dinner or there could be some major problem? Best Regards, Saurabh K S.
Hello, I am 23 years old I am suffering from breathlessness I feel something is chocked on my throat that blocks my breathing. I have consulted doctor for this problem they give me mucaine GEL, PILTOP DSR, and other medicines to .i have consulted 10 -15 doctors but no effect All my test reports are normal .like PFT, CHEST X RAY, ENDOSCOPY.etc I am in fear .the breathlessness create fear and my heart beating increases. Please help/suggest me.
Doctor my heartbeat is 45 per minute instead of 60-100 beats. So please tell me what kind of food should I have to eat. Can I take sugar. Does sugar affects my heart.
Prevention from heart attack for a person who has multiple blockages in her heart, plus high diabetes and hypertension and thyroid?
My mother is suffering from heart attack and all the 4 arteries are blocked with 70%,80%,80%,90% so what is the solution. Is only surgery is the solution for this?
My age is 30. I have high blood pressure. And I one kidney is ectopic. I have first pregnancy on 2009 but my child was abnormal so I abort it. But recently I know from my dr. That I have unicornuate uterus. My dr. Suggest me for surrogacy. He tell that you have a high risk of pregnancy. I want your suggestion. What can I do?
I am feeding my baby I am 32. Recently my mother gone through severe health issue. After that I am feeling heaviness in chest. I am hypo thyroid patient.
Hi, I'm 22 years old. And I'm not sure if I have sinusitis. A lot of phlegm gets accumulated and it gives me headache and shortness of breath and sometimes makes heart beat faster. Would you please advice me some medication and home remedies to get rid of this problem.
मेरा BP 146/86 है डॉक्टर ने मुझे BP की दवाई लिखी है।ECG echo normal. तो मै ये जानना चाहता हु की क्या BP की दवाई जिंदगी भर खानी पड़ेगी।। अगर मेरा BP normal आना शुरू होता है तो क्या डॉक्टर दवाईया बंद करवा सकता है। पतंजलि muktawati क्या effective है? Please Help I am in catch 22 situation!
My mother had a minor heart attack n is undergoing dialysis was on ventilator for 3 days has cough in her chest not able to breath.
What to do for lowering blood pressure level and suggest some homemaderemedies. HOw to reduce weight too. How to increase height and can we increase height after 20 years for girl.
My mother has fluctuating BP, can I give her Nutrilite Glucosamine HCl with Bosewella, is there any risk? Thank You.
How can V get BP normal 140/90 to 120/80 is it possible to get low in one month by walking n dieting.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.